Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 02-07-2012, 10:17 AM   #41
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Ebon,

Thought provoking. Thank you for sharing. She has a melodic voice.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2012, 09:57 PM   #42
mariamma

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,116 Times in 281 Posts
mariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputation

I have a theory about many people saying they were Cleopatra. I also believe the previous theory about her being an archetypal figure in the psychic residue of modern culture.
Our soul/aura/Ki field is felt as a vibrational field. This vibrational field is emitted from the action of hormones and neurotransmitters. Depending on what a person is thinking/feeling/doing and the intensity of what said person is thinking/feeling/doing, you will occasionally have pieces of your soul (not spirit, spirit is different) break off. There may be hundreds of soul pieces of an individual (animal or person since animals have the same hormones we do) existing in our world.
I also believe that soul pieces are attached to the flesh of a person. Household dust is about 90% human skin which is why people will report seeing ghosts during house remodeling.
Anyways, I hope this thread comes back to life.

Last edited by mariamma; 08-02-2012 at 09:58 PM. Reason: head was in the wrong place
mariamma is offline   Reply With Quote