Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 04-07-2012, 02:37 PM   #1
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation
Default HAPPY EASTER TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE

Easter, which celebrates Jesus Christ's resurrection from the dead, is Christianity's most important holiday. It has been called a moveable feast because it doesn't fall on a set date every year, as most holidays do. Instead, Christian churches in the West celebrate Easter on the first Sunday following the full moon after the vernal equinox on March 21. Therefore, Easter is observed anywhere between March 22 and April 25 every year. Orthodox Christians use the Julian calendar to calculate when Easter will occur and typically celebrate the holiday a week or two after the Western churches, which follow the Gregorian calendar.

http://www.history.com/topics/history-of-easter

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 02:43 PM   #2
dakotaforever

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Dakota

dakotaforever Has the BEST Reputationdakotaforever Has the BEST Reputationdakotaforever Has the BEST Reputationdakotaforever Has the BEST Reputationdakotaforever Has the BEST Reputationdakotaforever Has the BEST Reputationdakotaforever Has the BEST Reputationdakotaforever Has the BEST Reputationdakotaforever Has the BEST Reputationdakotaforever Has the BEST Reputationdakotaforever Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Happy Easter to you too!

Have a great day!

Dakota

dakotaforever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dakotaforever For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 03:40 PM   #3
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Decent article about the roots of Easter:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...agan-symbolism

and don't be forgetting to bite off the ears of the chocolate bunny first...........
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 03:46 PM   #4
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Easter to ya'll to from Mr and Mrs RNguy and RNgirl
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 05:53 PM   #5
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

happy easter to everyone who celebrates!

and also chag pesach sameach to those of y'all celebrating passover
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 07:32 PM   #6
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Easter or whatever you celebrate!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 07:36 PM   #7
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Enjoy whatever you attach to Easter as your own!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 07:47 PM   #8
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Easter......Christian style.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:01 PM   #9
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Easter y'all

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2012, 01:54 PM   #10
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Since this is a Happy Easter thread, Happy Easter to all!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2012, 02:02 PM   #11
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Happy easter to all those who r eating multicolored egg salad lol
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2012, 02:35 PM   #12
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

And the Bunny Says
Happy Easter Too

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2012, 02:42 PM   #13
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Easter AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We didn't color eggs this year. It is one of the few years i've not done that. Had a rough week last week with family illness and hospital visits and such and worked all weekend and honestly just wasn't "feelin" it. Bully offered to help me color eggs tomorrow but for some reason, the day after, just isn't the same.

I woke up this morning sorta feeling sorry for myself and went to work with my heart not in it at all. I felt cheated out of the eggs and bunnies and chocolate and pretty dresses and i missed my Dad and my brother and on and on and on. Poor me...lol.

I passed many churches that were jammed packed with all the pretty new clothes peeps had bought and new shoes running around and thought...."because i'm me, i'm not welcomed there". Well, most churches anyway. More pity party continued.

So i hung my head and felt sorry for myself and then i met my last patient today. He had no one. No bunny visited him either. He is dying and has not one person in this world that cares for him. He said he liked my purple uniform and i reminded him of an Easter egg. Well i guess i got my egg afterall. lol.

After spending time with him, i came out of there feeling very selfish. I am so lucky, so many of us are.

No matter what you believe in if anything, it is a day of joy and rebirth and springtime and more than anything else, including candy and chocolate, it is a day of love.

Happy Easter to all of ya!!!!!

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2012, 03:08 PM   #14
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

awe sissy... I am so sorry you had such a blue day... I have had a very hard time with the holidays these past several years... DamonK working nights often meant I was alone on a holiday... with my mother's passing and my family being the freaks they are its hard not having a family to celebrate with.

I am very thankful that DamonK no longer works nights and that I have a housefull of awesome people. I was too sick to color eggs last night so the athiest and the jew did it for me... That was sooooo sweet.

This morning I woke up to a text that breakfast would be ready in 15 mins. YUM!! I found that the Easter Bunny had left me a Tinkerbell cup and candy. I then got to go on an egg hunt in the front yard!!!

It really brought out the childlike pleasure I have been missing for so long.. I am really glad to have a wonderful Easter even though I was too sick to go to church.

I hope you have a better evening.. hugs...

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2012, 03:48 PM   #15
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Wishing everyone who celebrates a very Happy Easter
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2012, 03:56 PM   #16
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Easter!!! I made enough potato salad for a football team. Who wants leftovers???
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2012, 03:59 PM   #17
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Happy Easter AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We didn't color eggs this year. It is one of the few years i've not done that. Had a rough week last week with family illness and hospital visits and such and worked all weekend and honestly just wasn't "feelin" it. Bully offered to help me color eggs tomorrow but for some reason, the day after, just isn't the same.

I woke up this morning sorta feeling sorry for myself and went to work with my heart not in it at all. I felt cheated out of the eggs and bunnies and chocolate and pretty dresses and i missed my Dad and my brother and on and on and on. Poor me...lol.

I passed many churches that were jammed packed with all the pretty new clothes peeps had bought and new shoes running around and thought...."because i'm me, i'm not welcomed there". Well, most churches anyway. More pity party continued.

So i hung my head and felt sorry for myself and then i met my last patient today. He had no one. No bunny visited him either. He is dying and has not one person in this world that cares for him. He said he liked my purple uniform and i reminded him of an Easter egg. Well i guess i got my egg afterall. lol.

After spending time with him, i came out of there feeling very selfish. I am so lucky, so many of us are.

No matter what you believe in if anything, it is a day of joy and rebirth and springtime and more than anything else, including candy and chocolate, it is a day of love.

Happy Easter to all of ya!!!!!

We have plenty of colored eggs. I'd be happy to share. My job often reminds me to count my blessings and quit thinking about my woes. Happy Easter to you!!!
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post: