Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I am suspicious about almost everyone. I never was this way until recently. Before, I trusted long before I should have. This resulted in my suspiciousness.

The one person in my life that I will have to bare my soul and all my sins to, my AA sponsor, I had no suspicions about. She is the only person in the last few years that I instantly trusted. Goddess spoke. I listened.

I abuse the inside of my car. I have hauled wet plants on my leather seats. Sick dogs have thrown up on them. All my fast food wrappers (I rarely eat FF but when I do...) are on the back floor and all my pop cans are on the front floor.

I had a dream about a mirror, that when you look into it, it can morph your face into an animals face. It is intended for children to play with. I even have the design details and how it works given to me in the dream. Isnt this odd and wild and fun?

I sleep on my couch because my old dog can no longer climb the stairs. She cries when I have made her do this. She will never be asked to do it again. I will sleep downstairs until she passes...
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2010, 08:23 AM   #882
jenny

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within

Thanked 1,594 Times in 579 Posts
jenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputation

~ I have a bad habit of biting the insides of my lips when I'm stressed...

~ I can't seem to throw away my old pocket calendars when I get a new one... I have several years' worth in my desk drawer, and although I'm not sure why I'd ever need to reference them, I can't bring myself to toss 'em.

~ I'm completely, totally fascinated by "Lockup" and other prison documentaries.

~ I'm an incessant worrier.

~ I have a chip in one of my front teeth that, for years now, I've pondered having fixed.

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'”
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jenny For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2010, 08:29 AM   #883
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Pick 5!

* I was raised in a church that handles Rattlesnakes as a form of "trust in the Holy Spirit".

* I can drive a stick shift, a Quad bike, a motorcycle, a motor home, a forklift, and a backhoe.

* I rode horses when I was younger and competed in barrel racing, barrel pickup, and pole competitions.

* Im an expert marksman.

* Im kinda fascinated with scars, reclaimed deformities, and interesting teeth.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2010, 08:34 AM   #884
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
~ I have a bad habit of biting the insides of my lips when I'm stressed...

~ I can't seem to throw away my old pocket calendars when I get a new one... I have several years' worth in my desk drawer, and although I'm not sure why I'd ever need to reference them, I can't bring myself to toss 'em.

~ I'm completely, totally fascinated by "Lockup" and other prison documentaries.

~ I'm an incessant worrier.

~ I have a chip in one of my front teeth that, for years now, I've pondered having fixed.
I think we may be twins.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:52 AM   #885
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

1. I can make your poodle look like a topiary given enough time.
  2. I will pick up snakes if I know they are not poisonous (I don't love the Lord enough, Dusa).
  3. I have no middle name legally-yet.
  4. I cannot pass up creme brulee on a dessert menu.
  5. I often want things for years without ever actually getting them.

Crouton: A Poodle With Pride. RIP. 7/6/91-1-04/99 My beloved first poodle.

Last edited by Arwen; 08-10-2010 at 10:54 AM.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2010, 11:13 AM   #886
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

-i am obsessed with the lemon tartlet from Whole Foods. i had one in Atlanta and ran to the local WF to get more...only they don't have them here

-i love joking around with people i like

-Sometimes i forget boundaries

-i thread-stalk moderators occasionally to see who is getting fussed at

-i have one person on this site on ignore
Old 08-10-2010, 11:29 AM   #887
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravfem View Post
-i am obsessed with the lemon tartlet from Whole Foods. i had one in Atlanta and ran to the local WF to get more...only they don't have them here

-i love joking around with people i like

-Sometimes i forget boundaries

-i thread-stalk moderators occasionally to see who is getting fussed at

-i have one person on this site on ignore
I thread-stalk ravfem and Massive when I've had an icky day, cuz their love makes me smile.

I want to steal ravfem's but so far she has refused to share.

I sometimes feel like my boundaries are being crossed when they aren't really....my stuff, working on it.

I have two people on ignore.

And yes, I'm copying ravfem...just cuz
Old 08-10-2010, 11:42 AM   #888
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
I thread-stalk ravfem and Massive when I've had an icky day, cuz their love makes me smile.

I want to steal ravfem's but so far she has refused to share.

I sometimes feel like my boundaries are being crossed when they aren't really....my stuff, working on it.

I have two people on ignore.

And yes, I'm copying ravfem...just cuz
(trying to keep with the thread)

-awww that's sweet

-ain't never gonna happen, stop dreamin girl

-sharing my chocolate is a boundary with a steel wall around it

-um...um....

-yeah, ok

Old 08-10-2010, 11:47 AM   #889
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default 5 huh?

well let's see.............

i have a big fenced in yard
i don't like chitterlings
i went to MWF on a leash one year and got spit on
i swept chimneys for a living
i love bacon

@
that wasn't so bad
Old 08-11-2010, 12:57 AM   #890
Niceguy

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Neither feel 100% correct
Relationship Status:
Chocolate Creme Brulee

Niceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST Reputation

1. I grew up on a farm in the Arkansas Delta and learned to drive a tractor, combine, and cotton picker at the age most kids learn to ride a bike.

2. I frequently play air drums while driving.

3. I was paid money to be in a "Little Miss" pageant when I was 7 and kept the audience laughing with my unordinary answers to the pageant questions.

4. I enjoy taking out the trash.

5. When I go shopping, I find myself organizing store shelves and racks. If someone with me puts something back where it doesn't belong, I'll have to return it to it's proper place even if it's all the way across the store.
Niceguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Niceguy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2010, 01:08 AM   #891
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tidbits of fluff.

I love to act out mini dramas in the shower (I play all the roles of course and always get nominated for the Oscar)

I am funny when I'm upset. But if I try to be funny, it always falls flat (read: people look at me as if I have three heads)

I dislike crowds and being watched, however I have a background in Training (with a speciality in giving speeches and lectures in front of lot's 'O' people)

I have a stuffed hippo named Hubble Gardner and a stuffed pink pig that wears a tutu and a tiara named Charlotte York.

I sometimes wish I was Ballerina Barbie (don't judge).
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2010, 01:15 AM   #892
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My computer is trans. I named her Edgar, after the computer in Electric Dreams, but she has since proven to me that she's a Bessie.

I've got awesome friends!

I haven't packed one box, officially, yet.

I'll be donating lots of goodies to my local battered women's shelter this week.

Tomorrow, I'm selling an item I really don't want to sell. *sadness*

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2010, 01:57 AM   #893
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

i am missing someone fiercely at the moment; love garlic and french herbs; made a vegan fresh peach crostini tonight; wearing baby blue; & seeing stars [on a handbag].
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2010, 11:11 AM   #894
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

1. I work in the emergency room of a major teaching level one trauma hospital in Michigan.
2. I hate working in the pediatric ER and will try to trade out of it everytime I have to work it.
3. I'm struggling with something in my life right now that has to do with letting go of a relationship.
4. I JUST got cable yesterday and now all I wanna do is watch TV!
5. I pray everyday.
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2010, 12:13 PM   #895
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I believe the real magic of Harry Potter is that it has opened the minds of a few generations of humans to see past the rule of Christianity as one of the major religions of the east and believe in the next few decades we will see a huge replenishment of old religions again. I also believe this was not coincidence...

I believe that the ebb and flow of waves is one of the most spiritually cleansing sounds for humans. I believe it has to do with placental memories as well as evolutionary memories as original sea creatures...

I believe Sarah Pallin could be brought to her knees and made to lick boots....and god, I want to be there or be in those boots...

I am getting ready to hatch a new life plan. I have been sitting on this baby for about two years and by god, I cant wait to see what it is going to look like so I can hunt the daddy down...

I am going to buy a gun...this has nothing to do with any of the above.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2010, 07:40 PM   #896
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation

Moving is in my top 5 things of what I detest.
My two cats have become my 'cheering section' during this move.
I know now more than ever things are not important to acquire in life ~ memories are.
I am learning that HOME is where you feel peace when you walk in the door. To live otherwise is unsettling.
I have always enjoyed apartment/condo life. I am starting over and it just feels right after building a house 12 years ago on a huge piece of land. A country girl, I am not.
socialjustice_fsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to socialjustice_fsu For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2010, 07:47 PM   #897
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

1. I love watching T.V. It comes from not being able to watch t.v. when I was little. Unless I was supervised for 30 minutes.

2. I love chocolate

3. I love Mexican Food

4. Love General Hospital

5. Im attempting something long distance
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2010, 04:07 AM   #898
Leader

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Leader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST Reputation

1. If I read something technical or logical once, I have a weirdly incredible memory. I can remember screens and keyboard shortcuts in software programs from 10 years ago. Names and faces however, not so much. I have been known to see someone I spent a full day with a couple of years ago and would swear to you that I had never seen them before in my life. It's really quite embarrassing.
  2. I once had a job where I took my cat with me to work every day. She usually slept out in the main area where there was a patch of sun and everybody would pass by. I was secretly a little jealous that she had more friends there than I did.
  3. I count 5 things before I leave the house every morning. Keys, wallet, phone, glasses, ring. If I don't, I will invariably leave without one of them.
  4. My mother told me that, as a kid, I would explore everything with my mouth. (imagine that, heh.) I actually believe that it's the secret to my great immune system. However, among the now less desireable kidfoods: peat moss, cat food, my brother's pet turtle and Ivory soap. I still kinda like the taste of the soap.
  5. I work in technology for startups in the Silicon Valley. My degree is in Physical Education. I've never had any formal technical training, but thank God for #1 above.
Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leader For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2010, 06:36 AM   #899
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

-*- I was raised Monotheistic..keyword Raised..I wasn't allowed stuff like Magic 8 ball, Ouji..My mother happily went behind my sperm donors back and taught me Paganism...

-*- I'm a swiTchable Sadist

-*- Looooove Dancing as "Exercise" to tone muscles w/o being Bulky...

-*- I volunteer at my local Petland for the Sole purpose of giving the present animals maybe a few days of delight, and love before they get dragged off by Idiot Parents thinking their 6 year old crybaby Princess {sometimes 21 yr old freshman crybaby} is mature and ready for a fucking pet...{ferrets, cats, dogs, guinea pigs, hamsters, random bird, and mice, rats}....

-*- Yum...Tea...YUMMM COFFEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 08-16-2010, 07:31 AM   #900
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

1. I almost always have dental floss in my purse.

2. I think that Blue Cheese is disgusting!

3. I've become addicted to those little sugar-free chocolate pudding cups.

4. Over the last month I have completely given up Diet Coke and almost exclusively drink water now.

5. I get an average of 5 compliments a week on my lipstick color (MAC Viva Glam)
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: