1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dear Shark, ooh! I confess! Wrong thread! ;)

I confess I am happy I make you smile!!!

I confess your dirty mind is one of my favorite things about you. I further confess you should visit my dirty minds thread - you would do well there.

I confess I'm not scared!

I confess that you ARE a gentleman!

I confess catfish are not only slimy, they are ugly!! I further confess that they can't help being ugly, but they are ugly nonetheless.

I confess I wouldn't expect slack - slack is for those who have no drive!

I confess you DO have parents in Florida with an extra room! I also confess that if we go to Florida, I hope we can avoid the orange alligator. While he is pretty, he could probably still eat us both. I confess that doesn't sound like much fun to me..

I confess I also don't take your presence in my life for granted either. I confess that I think it's a gift that we learned and moved on!!

I confess I know you like it when I talk dirty. I confess also that I know that you can find dirty in almost anything...

I confess that I am MORE worried now than I was before. I confess that perhaps you can't help the vitamins or the rest..but honey. I further confess that Mt. Dew does not really constitute fluids...I confess that you need soup and juice. Not together, I confess.

I also confess I had all this typed out..and then some..and clicked the wrong thing..and lost it all.

I confess..I cussed.

I confess that my baby neice loves icies. I further confess that when she was learning to talk, I taught her to say "Ice Ice Baby" when she wanted an icy. I confess that her grandmother didn't get it, but her mother and I laughed ourselves silly everytime she said it (and we still do)!
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 11:26 PM   #802
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
I confess I am happy I make you smile!!! I confess I am happy you make me smile too!!!

I confess your dirty mind is one of my favorite things about you. I further confess you should visit my dirty minds thread - you would do well there.
WHAT??? I confess I didn't know that you have a dirty minds thread. I must find this!

I confess I'm not scared!
I confess that is why I adore you!!!!!

I confess that you ARE a gentleman!
I confess that we need to insert *sometimes* in the above sentence

I confess catfish are not only slimy, they are ugly!! I further confess that they can't help being ugly, but they are ugly nonetheless.
I confess that regardless of their looks, catfish are my favorite fish to catch because they are hearty fighters!!!! I also know an old wives tale that really works in case they sting you

I confess I wouldn't expect slack - slack is for those who have no drive!I confess that neither of us would have it any other way!!! And I think we'd both be disappointed if either of us let the other get ahead.

I confess you DO have parents in Florida with an extra room! I also confess that if we go to Florida, I hope we can avoid the orange alligator. While he is pretty, he could probably still eat us both. I confess that doesn't sound like much fun to me..
I confess that we will avoid ALL gators, orange or otherwise!! We will buy gator jerky to show them we have connections!!!

I confess I also don't take your presence in my life for granted either. I confess that I think it's a gift that we learned and moved on!! I confess that I hate that it happened and I was an idiot *smacking my forehead* but I know our friendship is stronger now than ever!

I confess I know you like it when I talk dirty. I confess also that I know that you can find dirty in almost anything...
I confess that you are right on both counts. Winnie the Pooh - nough said!!!!!!

I confess that I am MORE worried now than I was before. I confess that perhaps you can't help the vitamins or the rest..but honey. I further confess that Mt. Dew does not really constitute fluids...I confess that you need soup and juice. Not together, I confess.
I confess that I would go to the grocery store for said soup but I really don't feel like it!!!! I also confess to pondering if soup constitutes as a liquid lol

I also confess I had all this typed out..and then some..and clicked the wrong thing..and lost it all.
I confess that I'm truly sorry that happened

I confess..I cussed.
I confess I would have too!

I confess that my baby neice loves icies. I further confess that when she was learning to talk, I taught her to say "Ice Ice Baby" when she wanted an icy. I confess that her grandmother didn't get it, but her mother and I laughed ourselves silly everytime she said it (and we still do)!
I confess to loving slushies!!! Grape is my fav usually from Sonic and I confess that I almost always get brain freeze!!!! LOL @ ice ice baby!
~~~shark~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 11:54 PM   #803
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I confess *GASP!* You haven't seen the dirty minds thread?? You must find it PRONTO! You will enjoy swimming in the gutter with the minds in there!!! I confess I haven't posted on it for a while..my mind has been elsewhere..but, I am feeling a need to head that way. *I confess, I know you grinned when I said head*

I confess, fair enough! You are SOMETIMES a gentleman.. *G*

I confess I don't like stinging fish!!

I confess neither of us would want the other to cheat so we could win!

I confess..do you believe that gators have that kind of rationale?

I confess, BLAH! We both made mistakes and we grew from it..sweetie. It is SO water under the bridge! I confess it's time to let it go, we are stronger for it!

I confess I love that you can find the dirty in any given situation.

I confess that soup is a liquid..the broth is anyway I confess that counts!!! Ask the femmes in here! They will tell you! (I confess, I hope)

I confess that you would think by the time we are adults, we would figure out how to avoid brainfreeze. I further confess that I don't know any who have. I confess that Burger King frozen cherry soda is my favorite...today
Old 01-09-2011, 12:12 AM   #804
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,620 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I confess sleep is a stranger and daylight finds me wondering so many things...

I confess that I find such entertainment in my outside birds and in my indoor pets but this is how small my world has become

I confess I am trying to stretch it a little more, to encompess more
Old 01-09-2011, 12:26 AM   #805
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I confess *GASP!* You haven't seen the dirty minds thread?? You must find it PRONTO! You will enjoy swimming in the gutter with the minds in there!!! I confess I haven't posted on it for a while..my mind has been elsewhere..but, I am feeling a need to head that way. *I confess, I know you grinned when I said head*
I confess that I went to your thread as soon as I posted the last post! LOL And of course I grinned when you said head... and I know that you grinned when you wrote it - twice

I confess, fair enough! You are SOMETIMES a gentleman.. *G*
I confess that is a truer statement!

I confess I don't like stinging fish!!
I confess that I don't either!!! But at least I know what will take the sting away.

I confess neither of us would want the other to cheat so we could win! I confess that to be the truth! I also think we would both be trying our asses off to out fish each other (and that's the way it should be)!

I confess..do you believe that gators have that kind of rationale? I confess that I do not think gators have that kind of rationale, but I figured it would make you laugh. Indeed, if a gator was after us I would run like hell. And it is likely you would outrun me because you're taller. I confess I don't know which would be worse - being the one eaten by a gator or the one watching the other get eaten

I confess, BLAH! We both made mistakes and we grew from it..sweetie. It is SO water under the bridge! I confess it's time to let it go, we are stronger for it! I confess you are so right!!!!!! Water under the bridge it is!

I confess I love that you can find the dirty in any given situation. I confess it's a special quality of mine LOL ***But, it seems you are always right there with me in thought (great or dirty minds think alike)

I confess that soup is a liquid..the broth is anyway I confess that counts!!! Ask the femmes in here! They will tell you! (I confess, I hope) I confess that hot soup sounds really good right now cause I'm running a fever

I confess that you would think by the time we are adults, we would figure out how to avoid brainfreeze. I further confess that I don't know any who have. I confess that Burger King frozen cherry soda is my favorite...today I confess that I've heardtell that you're supposed to rub your tongue on the roof of your mouth to get rid of it. I think to avoid it all together you're supposed to drink it more slowly (yeah right!) I confess I'll be trying the BK frozen cherry soda when it warms up lol
~~~shark~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
Old 01-09-2011, 12:50 AM   #806
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

I confess I did grin also..I confess that it's probably not that big of a surprise! I confess that I grinned a lot when I saw you had posted on the Dirty Minds thread. I confess that I see you've posted there again..so I shall peek in again when I finish this confession!

I confess when I read your thoughts about the gator, my initial thought was..."I wouldn't stand there and watch you get eaten" followed by "He shouldn't stand there if I get eaten" What if the gator has friends? Or a huge appetite? I confess Run, Sweetheart! Run!! I confess also that longer legs don't help a thing if I am frozen with fear!

I confess I do enjoy living in the gutter. How boring life must be if you don't at least visit!!!

I confess I hate that you are feeling so very bad! I confess also that I wish you had hot soup and a hot bath to break your fever.

I confess I am offially addicted to photobucket & posting the pics here.

I confess I blame...um. er. I confess I THANK you. Yeah. That's the word. THANK.
The Following User Says Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 01:35 AM   #807
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
I confess I did grin also..I confess that it's probably not that big of a surprise! I confess that I grinned a lot when I saw you had posted on the Dirty Minds thread. I confess that I see you've posted there again..so I shall peek in again when I finish this confession!I confess it is not surprising to me at all. I mean your name is 1 playful femme after all I confess I have to apologize that it's not a dirty minded post.

I confess when I read your thoughts about the gator, my initial thought was..."I wouldn't stand there and watch you get eaten" followed by "He shouldn't stand there if I get eaten" What if the gator has friends? Or a huge appetite? I confess Run, Sweetheart! Run!! I confess also that longer legs don't help a thing if I am frozen with fear! I confess that you're probally right - neither of us would let the other get eaten. I wouldn't run away and leave you standing frozen and I would hope that you wouldn't stand frozen while I got ate. There are gators where my Mom and step dad live. Mom will watch them swim down their canal but they have a very tall vertical concrete wall that they can't get up. That said, they don't let their dog run loose in the back yard because if he fell in he would have to swim a long ways to find a place to get out - or Mom and Don would have to drop their boat from the lift and that takes a few minutes. Honestly, I'm far more worried about the poisonous snakes there than the gators!

I confess I do enjoy living in the gutter. How boring life must be if you don't at least visit!!! I confess I agree wholeheartedly!!!! I visit the gutter often!

I confess I hate that you are feeling so very bad! I confess also that I wish you had hot soup and a hot bath to break your fever. Thank you. I confess I am far more concerned about being able to sleep than breaking this fever (it's a low grade fever btw).

I confess I am offially addicted to photobucket & posting the pics here. I confess I am too. You should visit the Pretty Pretty thread. You can post pretty pictures there too!

I confess I blame...um. er. I confess I THANK you. Yeah. That's the word. THANK. I confess that I had to reread your confession. Blame? LOL Well that might be true. Wait til Christmas and Thanksgiving. You'll be posting pics on all your pals' pro pages lol
~~~shark~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
Old 01-09-2011, 01:52 AM   #808
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

I confess that my name does give SOMETHING away!

I confess that I will not let you get eaten by a gator. I confess that we will spur each other on and run like the wind. I confess that no gator will eat us! I confess that I am not okay with the idea of watching them swim casually down the canal!

I confess that I have seen you in the gutter from time to time!

I confess that I am very glad it's a low grade fever! I also confess that I hope you can rest and get some peaceful sleep!

I confess that I will visit the Pretty Pretty thread now that I know how to post pictures!

I confess nothing but gratitude for your patience in teaching me how to post pictures!
Old 01-09-2011, 02:12 AM   #809
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
I confess that my name does give SOMETHING away! I confess that I've always loved your name. It soo suits you!!!!

I confess that I will not let you get eaten by a gator. I confess that we will spur each other on and run like the wind. I confess that no gator will eat us! I confess that I am not okay with the idea of watching them swim casually down the canal! I confess that I'm relieved that you wouldn't let me get eaten by a gator. That would be such a shity day! (But... a few stitches goes a loooong ways for femme sympathy - it's true!) I confess that I would fight like hell to keep you from getting eaten. So much so that you'd stop calling me Shark and start calling me the alligator hunter cause I'd jump on it and try to flatten it! LOL I confess my Mom doesn't like it at all either. She breaks out the binoculars and watches them. I, on the other hand break out the camcorder and record them!

I confess that I have seen you in the gutter from time to time! I confess that statement may be true. It's hard to disguise the shark fin cutting the water LOL

I confess that I am very glad it's a low grade fever! I also confess that I hope you can rest and get some peaceful sleep! Thank you!!! I confess my nose is getting chapped from blowing it so much.

I confess that I will visit the Pretty Pretty thread now that I know how to post pictures! I confess that you will may well become totally addicted!

I confess nothing but gratitude for your patience in teaching me how to post pictures! I confess it was nothing at all!!!!!!
~~~shark~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
Old 01-09-2011, 02:24 AM   #810
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

I confess that I am glad you love my name. I pondered long before deciding!

I confess that I am super glad you wouldn't let me get eaten by a gator too! It WOULD be a shitty day!!! I confess that stitches DO go far with femmes! I confess I may call you the Alligator Hunter just for S & Gs!

I confess you could say you were just in the gutter to hunt Alligator...

I confess I hate chapping my nose from blowing it so much! I confess Puffs Plus with lotion is great for that - but don't use them on your glasses/sunglasses....
Old 01-09-2011, 02:41 AM   #811
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
I confess that I am glad you love my name. I pondered long before deciding! I confess it is as unique as you are! I also confess that I like it cause it's always at the top of the list so I can see if you're on here right away!!!

I confess that I am super glad you wouldn't let me get eaten by a gator too! It WOULD be a shitty day!!! I confess that stitches DO go far with femmes! I confess I may call you the Alligator Hunter just for S & Gs! I confess the whole gator attack is sounding better. First I save you and get a few stitches. Then there would be newspaper interviews and I'd probally even make the evening news!!!! I might even get on CNN!!!! Then the whole world of femmes would see my stitches. Who knows, I might even get the key to the city! Of course I'd share it with you though. It would be OUR key!!! And you never know, we might get to go on the Ellen show!!!!!

I confess you could say you were just in the gutter to hunt Alligator... I confess that's exactly what I was doing!!! How did you know???

I confess I hate chapping my nose from blowing it so much! I confess Puffs Plus with lotion is great for that - but don't use them on your glasses/sunglasses.... I confess that I've used them before and they're fine, but that goes to the whole energy thing... cause now I'm buying soup - and crackers cause what is soup without crackers. And then the puffs with lotion and also some kind of fluid. That means walking all over the floor. Where's the delivery service? LOL
~~~shark~~~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
Old 01-09-2011, 03:00 AM   #812
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

I confess that I didn't think about it being at the top of the list. I like it!!!

I confess that I think you can get a whole lot outta one conversation about alligators!!! First we were just fishing, and by the end, we may end up on Ellen!!! *laughing* With a key to the city, might I mention!

I confess it's awfully sweet of you to share the key! I suppose it would be your key since you are the one hunting them. I'm good with that! I can be great friends with the guy who got a key to his city by hunting alligators!

I confess Oy! You are right!!!! You should not have to do all that walking!!! If you lived closer I would go to the store for you..then cook you some delicious homemade soup & make sure you were well tended to until you felt all better! I confess that in my absence, your brother should go to the store for you! (I confess I'm good at delegating!!)

I further confess that we have hijacked the confessions thread, but we have stayed true to the thread..and I think that counts for something!
Old 01-09-2011, 03:15 AM   #813
WheelieStrong

How Do You Identify?:
transman on Wheels
Preferred Pronoun?:
his, him, he, bitch, MINE lol
Relationship Status:
Hopeful, longing aching for her touch

WheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST Reputation

aww how cute, you have warmed my heart

i just wanted to confess that watching an episode of house (in season two) made me snort.

i confess i have become incredibly aware of my giggling blushing and my annoyingly frequent snorting since my recent attempt at dating, if he were here or on the phone he would have so pointed it out and/or laughed right along with me.

i confess i have again become an addicted house fan since trying to blot out my pain, i've watched most of two seasons (i'm 1 episode short) in like 2.5 days
WheelieStrong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WheelieStrong For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 03:29 AM   #814
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
I confess that I didn't think about it being at the top of the list. I like it!!! I confess that I've always noticed it's at the top but then our screens are different (like when I go to the homepage my name is the very first name, so I assume yours would be too so you wouldn't really know where it would show up on my page).

I confess that I think you can get a whole lot outta one conversation about alligators!!! First we were just fishing, and by the end, we may end up on Ellen!!! *laughing* With a key to the city, might I mention! I confess that this is how our conversations usually go though. True?

I confess it's awfully sweet of you to share the key! I suppose it would be your key since you are the one hunting them. I'm good with that! I can be great friends with the guy who got a key to his city by hunting alligators! I confess that you are wrong. Yes, I said wrong because I was not hunting alligators! I was saving you from the alligator! Remember? I jumped on the gator trying to flaten him or her. One of it's teeth went in my thumb or something so I got stitches. You were saved, but you got some bruises and you skinned your knee. So it would be OUR key, we both bled for it. If I were to hunt gators I'd have a gun. And I'd have to have a permit to hunt them I'm sure. Most gator hunts happen at night with bright lights cause it makes their eyes light up. If we were to fly down there I wouldn't have my gun with me for one thing. And I sure will not be hunting for them at night with all the misquitos and bugs. In addition to that, I wouldn't go hunting gators because I seriously doubt I could get you to go with me - and what fun would that be?

I confess Oy! You are right!!!! You should not have to do all that walking!!! If you lived closer I would go to the store for you..then cook you some delicious homemade soup & make sure you were well tended to until you felt all better! I confess that in my absence, your brother should go to the store for you! (I confess I'm good at delegating!!) I confess that I know you would! And I would be so appreciative!!! I also confess that you're very good at delegating, but I've asked enough of my brother. I won't be asking him to go shopping for me too.

I further confess that we have hijacked the confessions thread, but we have stayed true to the thread..and I think that counts for something! I confess that you are so right!!!! I hope the OP doesn't hate us But I've had a great time tonight with you, as usual
~~~shark~~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
Old 01-09-2011, 07:51 AM   #815
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I confess I was trying to be helpful, Dear Gemme, not funny!!! *ducking*
I confess...is that what you call it? Helpful? To whom, playful one?

Quote:

I confess..I cussed.

I confess....you're not very nice to catfish.

I spent more than two decades in FL. The gators in the canal are much nicer than the ones dressed in blue and orange.

I confess...you DID? Do tell!

I confess....you may or may not have a mischievious gene in you.

I confess I now want to know what shark's catfish sting remedy is. Does it involve peeing on someone, or is that only for jellyfish?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 08:58 AM   #816
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I woke up tired.

I confess I am going back to bed for more sleep.

Andrea

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 09:05 AM   #817
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i confess -

watching the news, about the shootings in Arizona - really breaks my heart =(

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 12:12 PM   #818
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I confess sometimes I rep people in hopes to just make them smile - it doesn't always have to do with the post they've made.

I confess I am happy the boi will be here when I get home from work <3

I confess I hate closing shifts when I have to open the next morning.

I confess I feel very productive and it brightens my mood considerably

I confess I need to look into going back to school.. online, but school none the less. Need this computer issue fixed first though!

I confess I have to go get ready for work and I really don't want to!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 12:19 PM   #819
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I confess-

~I am home from a fantastic Saturday with my best friends. I love those girls

~to laughing so hard I actually layed back and grabbed my tummy cause I couldnt stop

~I will be spending quality time with my nephew today! I wonder if I will get to be buzz lighyear or woody today lol Maybe I should change things up and be Rex or Cowgirl Jesse

~I still miss you, just having to bury thoughts and feelings away for now
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 01:00 PM   #820
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I confess, this made me laugh, and I am more afraid of the black and gold knights that call Orlando home, than the blue and orange gator.

I must confess, Florida is overrated! I cannot wait to move away.

Have a good day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I confess...is that what you call it? Helpful? To whom, playful one?

I confess....you're not very nice to catfish.

I spent more than two decades in FL. The gators in the canal are much nicer than the ones dressed in blue and orange.

I confess...you DID? Do tell!

I confess....you may or may not have a mischievious gene in you.

I confess I now want to know what shark's catfish sting remedy is. Does it involve peeing on someone, or is that only for jellyfish?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: