Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Thanked 1,763 Times in 549 Posts
Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation
Default My hidden gem

I love making my baked ziti extra cheesy. After I strain the ziti, I pour it into the baking dish and mix the hot pasta with 15 oz of ricotta cheese. make sure it is all smooth and even then I mix the sauce in. Then I put 2 bags of shredded Italian blend cheese on the top. Bake at 350 F until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Old 04-14-2020, 08:47 PM   #102
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
I love making my baked ziti extra cheesy. After I strain the ziti, I pour it into the baking dish and mix the hot pasta with 15 oz of ricotta cheese. make sure it is all smooth and even then I mix the sauce in. Then I put 2 bags of shredded Italian blend cheese on the top. Bake at 350 F until cheese is melted and bubbly.
LOL
So how do you like your cheese, with ziti or without?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2020, 12:27 PM   #103
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Sheet-Pan Sausage with Peppers and Tomatoes

• 1 pound fresh sausage, such as sweet or hot Italian sausage
  • 1 pound sweet or mild peppers, such as mini sweet peppers, bell or Cubanelle, seeded and sliced into 2-inch strips if large
  • 1 pound cherry or grape tomatoes
  • 4 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
  • 2 shallots, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
  • 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
  • Kosher salt and pepper

Heat the broiler with a rack 6 inches from heat source. Score the sausages in a few places on both sides, making sure not to cut all the way through. In a shallow baking dish or baking sheet, toss the sausages with the peppers, tomatoes, garlic, shallots and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and spread in an even layer.

Broil until the sausage is cooked through and the peppers and tomatoes are nicely charred, 10 to 15 minutes. Rotate the pan and ingredients as needed so everything gets under the broiler. If everything is charring too quickly, cover the pan with foil. Serve immediately.

Source: New York Times

I am making this tonight. Will scale it by half and add a few spears of asparagus. Will add the sausage and asparagus first and let that cook for a few minutes, and then add the other veggies.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2020, 08:42 AM   #104
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Sheet-Pan Sausage with Peppers and Tomatoes

• 1 pound fresh sausage, such as sweet or hot Italian sausage
  • 1 pound sweet or mild peppers, such as mini sweet peppers, bell or Cubanelle, seeded and sliced into 2-inch strips if large
  • 1 pound cherry or grape tomatoes
  • 4 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
  • 2 shallots, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
  • 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
  • Kosher salt and pepper

Heat the broiler with a rack 6 inches from heat source. Score the sausages in a few places on both sides, making sure not to cut all the way through. In a shallow baking dish or baking sheet, toss the sausages with the peppers, tomatoes, garlic, shallots and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and spread in an even layer.

Broil until the sausage is cooked through and the peppers and tomatoes are nicely charred, 10 to 15 minutes. Rotate the pan and ingredients as needed so everything gets under the broiler. If everything is charring too quickly, cover the pan with foil. Serve immediately.

Source: New York Times

I am making this tonight. Will scale it by half and add a few spears of asparagus. Will add the sausage and asparagus first and let that cook for a few minutes, and then add the other veggies.
This sounds easy enough and looks delicious....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 09:49 AM   #105
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
This sounds easy enough and looks delicious....
Yes, it was so easy to make so good to eat. I used Italian Mild sausage, sweet mini peppers, grape tomatoes. I didn't have cloves of garlic, but had minced garlic in the jar. I just added a tsp of the minced garlic to the olive oil before mixed it up well with the veggies.

Having leftovers tonight with sautéed greens.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2021, 07:09 AM   #106
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Does anyone have any good recipes for chicken dishes? I make a lot of chicken and would like to try something new.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 08:21 AM   #107
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyfemme View Post
Does anyone have any good recipes for chicken dishes? I make a lot of chicken and would like to try something new.
Here's a link to a low-carb chicken piccata I tried last year that I really like:

https://www.paleorunningmomma.com/le...-whole30-keto/

I recommend if you like lemons and capers. Good luck!
Old 04-21-2021, 08:32 AM   #108
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Here's a link to a low-carb chicken piccata I tried last year that I really like:

https://www.paleorunningmomma.com/le...-whole30-keto/

I recommend if you like lemons and capers. Good luck!
Thanks so much Orema this looks great.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2021, 08:34 AM   #109
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Easy Peasy Dijon Sauce

Easy Peasy Dijon Sauce

Ingredients
– One scallion/green onion, chopped
– Less than a teaspoon of Butter
– Tablespoon of Dijon Mustard
– Less than a 1/4 cup of Cream

Sautée the onions in a little butter for 1 or 2 minutes till translucent, add a tablespoon or more of dijon to the pan, mix well and cook for 1 minute or so, remove from heat and add cream.

Everything is based on taste. I love scallions so I used 1 and 1/2 stalk. Use more dijon if you like the vinegary taste or more cream if you like it creamier.

It's good on grilled meats and veggies.
Old 08-27-2022, 07:33 PM   #110
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Artisan Bread Recipe

Ingredients
3 cups (450g) flour , bread or plain/all purpose
2 tsp instant or rapid rise yeast (1 package normal / active dry yeast)
2 tsp cooking / kosher salt , or 1 tsp table salt
1 1/2 cups (375 ml) very warm tap water , NOT boiling or super hot (ie up to 55°C/130°F)

DOUGH SHAPING
1 1/2 tbsp flour , for dusting

Instructions
Mix Dough: Mix flour, yeast and salt in a large bowl. Add water, then use the handle of a wooden spoon to mix until all the flour is incorporated. Dough will be wet and sloppy – not kneadable, but not runny like cake batter. Adjust with more water or flour if needed for right consistency
Rise: Cover with cling wrap or plate, leave on counter for 2 – 3 hours until it doubles in volume, it’s wobbly like jelly and the top is bubbly. If after 1 hour it doesn’t seem to be rising, move it somewhere warmer
Optional – refrigerate for flavor development At this stage, you can either bake immediately (move onto Step 5) or refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Take chill out of refrigerated dough – if you refrigerated dough per above, leave the bowl on the counter for 45 – 60 minutes while the oven is preheating. Cold dough does not rise as well.
Preheat oven – Put dutch oven in oven with lid on (26cm/10" or larger). Preheat to 230°C/450°F (220° fan) 30 minutes prior to baking.
Shape dough: Sprinkle work surface with 1 tbsp flour, scrape dough out of bowl. Sprinkle top with 1/2 tbsp flour.
Using a dough scraper or anything of similar shape (cake server, large knife, spatula), fold the sides inwards (about 6 folds) to roughly form a roundish shape. Don’t be too meticulous here – you’re about to deform it, it’s more about deflating the bubbles in the dough and forming a shape you can move.
Transfer to paper: Slide a large piece of parchment/baking paper (not wax paper) next to the dough, then flip the dough upside down onto the paper (ie seam side down, smooth side up). Slide/push it towards the middle, then reshape it into a round(ish) shape. Don't get too hung up about shape. In fact, lopsided = more ridges = more crunchy bits!
Dough in pot: Remove piping hot dutch oven from oven. Use paper to place dough into pot, place lid on.
Bake 30 minutes covered, then 12 minutes uncovered or until deep golden and crispy.
Cool on rack for 10 minutes before slicing.

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2022, 10:18 AM   #111
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation
Default BBQ Ribs

Pork Ribs in Salsa Roja Recipe
Mexican style slow-simmered pork ribs in a mild guajillo salsa roja popular around Aguascalientes. The sauce is like a tangy chile based BBQ sauce, familiar and a bit exotic at the same time.

Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time40 minutes
Total Time50 minutes
Servings4 servings
Calories364kcal
AuthorAndrés Carnalla

Ingredients
2.5 lbs. pork ribs
6 guajillo chiles
3 tomatoes
½ head of garlic
¼ cup vinegar
¼ cup sugar
1 cup water
2 to 3 tsps. salt

Instructions
Preparing the Guajillo Salsa
Remove the seeds and veins from the chiles.

Add the chiles, tomatoes, salt, vinegar, and 1 cup of water to your blender. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
Strain the salsa to remove the pulp.
Set aside until pork is browned.
Cooking the Ribs
Place your ribs in a large pot with just enough water to almost cover.
Add the ½ head of garlic and bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer until all the water evaporates, about 20 to 30 minutes.
After all the water has evaporated, remove the garlic. The ribs will continue cooking in the fat that was released while boiling.
Cook until nicely browned.
Pour the salsa over the ribs. Add the sugar. Stir to cover the ribs in salsa.

Cook until the salsa has reduced by half (about 20 minutes) stirring every 5 minutes.
Serve immediately.
Notes
Substitutions
You can substitute ancho chiles for the guajillo or use 3 anchos and 3 guajillos.

The Following User Says Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2022, 09:15 AM   #112
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Default Stuffed Cabbage Roll in a Bowl

Ingredients
1 lb. ground beef, ground turkey, ground chicken or ground sausage (I used extra lean ground beef here)
1 small sweet onion, finely diced
½ of a large head of cabbage, roughly shredded or chopped (about 8 cups total)
1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, NOT diluted
¼ cup beef broth
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon pepper
For serving (optional): cooked rice or riced cauliflower
Optional garnish: chopped fresh parsley

Instructions
Heat a little bit of olive oil in a Dutch oven or a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground meat and the onion to the pot; cooking and stirring to break up the meat until the meat is no longer pink (about 5-7 minutes). Drain; return meat and onion to pot.
Add cabbage, diced tomatoes, tomato soup, beef broth, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
Bring to a boil; cover, and reduce heat to low. Simmer (covered) for about 25-30 minutes, or until cabbage is tender, stirring occasionally. If it looks like there is too much liquid in the pot, remove the lid and allow the cabbage to simmer uncovered during the final 5-10 minutes. Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste.
Serve over cooked rice, if desired. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.

Old 09-16-2022, 06:26 PM   #113
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Mexican Street Corn Slaw

INGREDIENTS
Dressing
▢½ cup mayonnaise
▢½ cup sour cream
▢2 tablespoon lime juice 1 lime
▢1 teaspoon cumin
▢1 teaspoon smoked paprika
▢1 teaspoon chili powder
▢½ teaspoon salt or to taste
▢½ teaspoon pepper or to taste
Slaw
▢1 tablespoon olive oil
▢2 cups corn
▢1 jalapeno diced small
▢4 cups red cabbage shredded
▢1 green bell pepper julienned
▢¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
▢6 green onions sliced
▢½ cup feta cheese crumbled

INSTRUCTIONS

Prep the corn and dressing: Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the corn and jalapeños and cook until they begin to char, 5-7 minutes. Mix the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
Finish the slaw: Add all the slaw ingredients to a large bowl with the corn mixture, and dressing. Toss well and serve.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2022, 12:43 PM   #114
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Default Beer Bread

INGREDIENTS
3 cups flour (SIFTED!!)
3 teaspoons baking powder (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
1 teaspoon salt (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
1⁄4 cup sugar
1 (12 ounce) can beer
1⁄2 cup melted butter (1/4 cup will do just fine)

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix dry ingredients and beer.
Pour into a greased loaf pan.
Pour melted butter over mixture.
Bake 1 hour, remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2022, 08:47 AM   #115
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Default Jalepeno Corn Dip

Ingredients

1 teaspoon canola oil
2 ⅓ cups fresh or frozen (thawed) corn kernels
1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
¼ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup Mexican crema or sour cream
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 teaspoon chili powder
¾ cup crumbled queso fresco, divided
⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Chopped cilantro for garnish
Tortilla chips for serving

Directions

Step 1
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat until hot but not smoking. Add corn and jalapño and cook, without stirring, until lightly charred, about 3 minutes. Stir and cook for another 3 minutes. Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl. Stir in mayonnaise, crema (or sour cream), lime juice, chili powder and 1/2 cup queso fresco.

Step 2
Spread the mixture in an 8-inch glass pie pan or 1-quart baking dish. Top with the remaining 1/4 cup queso fresco and sprinkle with cayenne. Bake until the cheese is melted and the outer edges begin to bubble, about 12 minutes. Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with tortilla chips, if desired.

Old 09-30-2022, 01:50 PM   #116
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I’m gonna try this tonight! But since we don’t drink I’m gonna have to figure out a way to buy just one beer! Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket26 View Post
INGREDIENTS
3 cups flour (SIFTED!!)
3 teaspoons baking powder (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
1 teaspoon salt (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
1⁄4 cup sugar
1 (12 ounce) can beer
1⁄2 cup melted butter (1/4 cup will do just fine)

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix dry ingredients and beer.
Pour into a greased loaf pan.
Pour melted butter over mixture.
Bake 1 hour, remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2022, 06:28 PM   #117
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Default Pumpkin Bread

Servings: Makes 2 loaves
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 65 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
INGREDIENTS

2 cups all-purpose flour, spooned into measuring cup and leveled-off
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cloves
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1½ sticks (¾ cup) unsalted butter, softened
2 cups sugar
3 large eggs
1 15-oz can 100% pure pumpkin

INSTRUCTIONS

Preheat the oven to 325°F and set an oven rack in the middle position. Generously grease two 8 x 4-inch loaf pans with butter and dust with flour.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Whisk until well combined; set aside.
In a large bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar on medium speed until just blended. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until very light and fluffy, a few minutes. Beat in the pumpkin. The mixture might look grainy at this point -- that's okay.
Add the flour mixture and mix on low speed until combined.
Turn the batter into the prepared pans, dividing evenly, and bake for 65 – 75 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean. Let the loaves cool in the pans for about 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.

Old 10-21-2022, 07:33 PM   #118
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Default Air Fryer Chicken

Ingredients
1 bone-in skin-on chicken breast
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Pepper
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Paprika
(or any seasoning you like)

Instructions
First season the chicken breast with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika to taste, rubbing it in on each side. (or your preferred seasoning)
Place the chicken in the air fryer basket. Set temperature to 385F for 30-35 minutes.
Halfway through cooking or 15 minutes, take out the basket. Use tongs to flip the chicken over to the other side.
Return the basket to the air fryer and let it finish cooking.
When done, use a meat thermometer to check internal temperature of chicken, which should be at least 165F. If not yet there, cook for 5 more minutes to ensure it is done.
When ready, remove to serving plate and enjoy!

Old 11-16-2022, 07:18 AM   #119
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

24 Hour Fruit Salad

2 lg cans of chunky fruit cocktail
1 lg can chunky pineapple (save 2T juice)
Mini marshmallows
Cherries (optional)

Open cans of fruit and drain

Dressing:
3 egg yolks
2 T sugar
Dash of salt
2 T white vinegar
2 T pineapple juice
Cook eggs, sugar, salt, vinegar, juice over low heat, stirring until thickened. Cool

1 C heavy cream whipped
Fold in fruit, marshmallows, and cooled dressing

Chill for 24 hours.

I like to use chunky tropical fruit.
You can also add sliced bananas before you serve. I don't like to use bananas, because they discolor.

I've also been known to forget to make it the night before. Just as long as it can sit in the refrigerator a few hours.
This salad is always a hit!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2022, 07:22 AM   #120
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Pumpkin Dessert (dump cake)

1 lg can pumpkin
1 lg can evaporated milk
2 t vanilla
2 t pumpkin pie spice
3 eggs
1 c sugar
1 box yellow cake mix
1 1/2 sticks of butter, melted
1/2 or 2/3 c chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts)

Beat together well:
Pumpkin
Milk, vanilla, spice, eggs, sugar
Put into greased(buttered) 13x 9 pan.
Sprinkle cake mix over top, covering pumpkin mixture. Pour melted butter over cake mix, trying to cover throughly.
Bake 350° for 55 min
Serve with whip cream.

Better than pumpkin pie!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: