Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 11-22-2010, 02:41 AM   #21
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Crossing bridges by foot, especially those with traffic underneath (for some reason, the rapid movement of the traffic freaks me out).

I'm always afraid that I'll succumb to a sudden temptation to jump and inevitably have to wait for someone to hold my hand and walk me across with my eyes closed.

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 02:43 AM   #22
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation

eeeeuooooow - spiders, good thing my honey's not scared of em.

big crowds - NO!!

most of the other things are getting better with each try :-)

and a fear that's too big to say, cuz I don't want to jinx them
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 02:48 AM   #23
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

I have three..

1 Heights without a rail or some sort of barrerer... I can do it but I break out in the sweats and the shakes... Why, yes I do love driving through the mountains....

2 Something horrible would happen to my son.. It used to be my biggest fear, but now that he is out on his own, it's lessened... Lol.. I can't know where he is and what he is doing every day...

3 Not knowing where a loved one is... If someone was supposed to be home at x time and they are not and I haven't gotten a phone call, txt, email... I start to panic... They are dead on the side of the road... I used to say... It's not that I care where you go or how long you stay... I just need to know when to start worring, when to start calling the hospitals and driving the streets.. (I once left a voice mail on a friends phone at 12am telling him that he didn't call me when he was supposed to and now I'm imagining that he has ripped out his stitches and laying in a pool of blood and if he didn't call me back within a half hour, I was calling the ambulance to go make sure he was alive...)
Old 11-22-2010, 07:41 AM   #24
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

not breathing to the point that i actually smother to death
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 07:48 AM   #25
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

any type of snake, dead, slithering, rattles. ANY
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 08:00 AM   #26
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

heights as in falling from or looking from or being in or thinking about

bugs of any kind, any color, any shape size or ID

A flat tire (I must get triple A, i keep forgetting)

Drowning (learning to swim is also on my to do list)

Something happening to someone I love (i'm a worrier)

the world running out of coffee
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 08:13 AM   #27
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Heights, weird cuz I never was afraid of heights until the last few years. I get vertigo without warning so if I go up, I tether to something.

I fear losing more hours at work and then losing my house and truck, but I'm looking for a job so maybe something will come up at least maybe a part time job

I don't fear crowds but I'm not crazy about being around a a stadium full of people.

I do have a fire fear, but am told that comes from a previous life.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 09:23 AM   #28
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

So many of the things that I have feared in the past just don't bother me as much anymore. Don't know if this is a good or bad thing... After going through the deaths of 4 family members and a lover in a short time period, I was very fearful of cancer. Now, I have calmed and know that it is up to me to take care of myself and go in for preventive tests, etc. Not that I am perfect about this at all- those damn personal flaws!! FDR's "there is nothing to fear, but fear itself," rings true for me in terms of doing whatever I need to in terms of combating my own anxieties.

I do fear the rising of the far right to the point of gaining a majority in the US government, however.

Last edited by AtLast; 11-22-2010 at 09:30 AM.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 09:30 AM   #29
Daddy Raven

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Androgynous
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Daddy Raven Has the BEST ReputationDaddy Raven Has the BEST ReputationDaddy Raven Has the BEST ReputationDaddy Raven Has the BEST ReputationDaddy Raven Has the BEST ReputationDaddy Raven Has the BEST ReputationDaddy Raven Has the BEST ReputationDaddy Raven Has the BEST ReputationDaddy Raven Has the BEST ReputationDaddy Raven Has the BEST ReputationDaddy Raven Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is/are your biggest fears?

I'm disabled and deal with chronic pain and mobility limits, so most of my fears revolve around that. I fear not being able to take care of myself when I'm older and losing my independence. I also fear being unwanted and a burden to others.
Daddy Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Raven For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2010, 10:27 AM   #30
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

...Not being there...to protect or help a loved one...
Old 11-25-2010, 10:48 AM   #31
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Elavators Don't like them , I avoid them especially if there are a lot of people in there ..Years ago I was in one , it started to get full , and before I could get off on any floor , it stopped real fast and this drunk guy flew into Me and My first reaction was to turn and bodyslam him to the back of the elavator He hit that back and slid down , oppssss

The one at the hotel for the reunion was a lil freaky for Me , but it was never full and it was fast ...lol
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2010, 10:50 AM   #32
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I think i have to get out of bed and drive to it right now.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 11:08 AM   #33
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

i fear escalators. Nothing traumatic has ever happened on them, i remember riding them as a child and doing fine. But i fear them now to the point that just walking by one makes my palms sweat and my heart race.

i fear giving all of me, and having the recipient eventually say, "no, i changed my mind, i don't want you anymore".

i fear breaking my right arm.

i fear, right at this moment, that i'm going to have to go upstairs and have a come-to-jesus meeting with my new neighbors. OK, maybe "fear" is the wrong word.....or maybe it's right, but not for that reason. Maybe i really fear the beat down imma hafta leave her with.
Old 11-25-2010, 04:16 PM   #34
FlowerFem

How Do You Identify?:
femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
dating

FlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST Reputation
Default fear

Dying alone in a nursing home.
FlowerFem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FlowerFem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2010, 04:48 PM   #35
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Dying alone and not meeting anyone soon.

Bugs any kind especially cockroaches had when I lived in NYC it was awful!!

Certain Heights it could be an elevated area to.Animals in the garbage like oppossum, one was in the trash a couple of weeks ago I think dead..yucky
Old 12-01-2010, 08:03 PM   #36
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default swimming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
When I was little ~ about 5, I guess ~ my Mom put me in swimming lessons. At one point, we were supposed to open our eyes under water and be able to tell the instructor how many fingers he held under the water. I just kept guessing....wrong, of course. And finally, he pushed my head underwater until I would open my eyes.

I jumped out of that pool and never went back.

From that point on, I was scared of the water. When I was in college, I had to pass a swimming test in order to graduate. I failed the test repeatedly, so I had to take a semester of swimming. I learned the basics, but I still couldn't open my eyes underwater.

In 1991, I went to New Braunfels with a bunch of women. We were gonna inner-tube down the Guadalupe. I thought I could do this. Yes, I was scared.

Well....as luck would have it, I didn't paddle to the banks when I was supposed to and my partner and I got swept into the rapids and sucked under.

Long story short (right), I almost drowned. I was pulled to safety by a couple of paramedics who just happened to be close-by.

I'm terrified of drowning. And I'm a Pisces.....sign of The Fish. Go figure.

I've taught hunderds of people to swim, actually do more than swim, to survive in the water. I can teach you too . If you ever want to learn, I can do it in 1 afternoon. Can't teach you to swim in 1 afternoon that takes a few days, but teach you to not fear water anymore and love it, instead of fear it. You can keep your eyes closed the whole time if you like.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:23 PM   #37
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Default a smaller fear of a bigger truth.

finding out I was right about everything... and then some.

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2010, 08:26 PM   #38
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Im scared of :

Heights... No roller coasters etc for me

Dying Alone
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2010, 08:47 PM   #39
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Isolation and being alone;
Not achieving my potential;
I have a reoccurring nightmare that I am working in retail sales again, don't want that to happen

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:57 PM   #40
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

My greatest (real) fears:

Being trapped, anywhere...

Being home alone in the dark (even at night sometimes) - we had a break in a few years ago, and I was home alone...and I thank God every day that our pups scared the intruder away...but, I've never been the same.

Failing. Miserably.

Falling apart at the seams..and having no tape, thread, or glue.
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post: