The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2009, 10:11 PM   #1
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
All right SPA. I am single.

bonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputation
Default The cutest fucking purses (and etc.) ever.

Ok, really, I was walking through Macy's and I saw something that stopped me in my tracks and I had to think of a way to fit it into a thread. Below is a link to the absolutely cutest line of products in the entire universe. I, bonne, am not that fancy a femme, and cutesy is really not my thing. But I WANT THIS SHIT. I WANT IT BAD. So, I thought other femmes might want it too. Especially DOG LOVER femmes. Also, its the kind of gift a butch could buy without any chance of going wrong! You'll see. Maybe I should put this over in the butch thread. But I am sure they'll find, or be directed, their way to this stuff if someone is interested.

FYI, keep trying the "handbag" link when you get there, it seems to work a little oddly.

http://www.fuzzynation.com
bonne-maman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bonne-maman For This Useful Post: