Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots13 View Post
And I wonder, do our totems guide us? Or do they make their way, trailing us as we move forward in the world ?

Interesting perspective. I always felt they were guiding but trailing could be another way to perceive their journey. A student learns from a teacher and a teacher can learn from a student if they are open to the possibility. It might be nice to think they travel with us till we no longer need them.... *head tilt*
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2013, 06:14 PM   #22
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, well Boots thinks colors are good symbols, in a way, too, so here goes.

I loved the color blue when I was a kid and still do. I liked to lie on the grass and look up at the sky, the blue sky.

Now it's not so much that I have colors that are my favorites or symbolize me, but combinations of colors vibrate in a way that I identify with.

The main one of these is aqua, gold and black. Those are the colors of my apartment. And I like streaks of red mixed in here and there, for warmth.
Old 03-23-2013, 01:30 PM   #23
Boots13

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No

Thanked 2,315 Times in 428 Posts
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
I loved the color blue when I was a kid and still do. I liked to lie on the grass and look up at the sky, the blue sky.

The main one of these is aqua, gold and black. Those are the colors of my apartment. And I like streaks of red mixed in here and there, for warmth.
Mmmm, I used to love to watch the clouds streak across the sky when I was a kid...I'd get lost in the deep blue yonder too ! thank you for posting Island Scout!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac View Post
Interesting perspective. It might be nice to think they travel with us till we no longer need them.... *head tilt*
LOL, I might be a collector of totems, and while I'm not sure I need them in an active and pertinent way, its nice keeping them around ! They're tattoo'ed on my bod , so when they transcend pertinence and move into a protection of sorts, and then ultimately when they are not representative of my current path they symbolize my story ! So, upon writing this, I realize that the symbolism of these abstract representations evolve with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post

This is the Japanese symbol for Beloved, the meaning of my first name, Suikenna.

My Numerology profile is 3:If your Life-Path number is THREE, your life is likely to be characterized by the undying need for expression.

My Chinese sign is the Dragon:The Dragon is one of the most powerful and lucky Signs of the Chinese Zodiac. Its warm heart makes the Dragon's brash, fiery energy far more palatable. This is a giving, intelligent and tenacious Sign that knows exactly what it wants and is determined to get it.
Suikenna - what a fabulous post ! I'm voting for you for Prez...self expression with a bite ! LOL, thank you for telling us all about your signs and profile...and from what I know of you it seems very accurate ! I havent seen the bite, but I've seen your expression, your kindness and your intelligence !
Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Boots13 For This Useful Post: