moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Lunch and a smartphone duel.

Seeing an inkling of potential.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:15 AM   #762
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile today...

Last night, an old friend showed up at my 2nd job, that I haven't seen in FOREVER! Afterward, we sat on the tailgate of her truck, talking about life, love and everything in between for over an hour. We've been friends for almost 20 years, and no matter how long inbetween visits we may go, one hug from her & hearing her laugh, brings us right back to where we left off.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 12:59 PM   #763
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

Talking to a very good friend today that made me
Old 04-20-2010, 01:59 PM   #764
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

I took Mathilda with me to check my mail....the one time she doesn't go apeshit while I hold her {I'm used to her squirming as if I'm torturing her}.. She trembled a lil *Ferrets tremble to raise body temp. if Cold, or waking up*, and gawked...I mean...bulging beady eyes blinking on the way to the box area, she'd sniff the air occasionally, her gaze followed birds flying overhead..
While checking the mail, I let her explore a little [She was in harness + leash] she didn't wanna go too Far, she puffed up as well.
On the way back, she snuggled in my arm, while peeking out the side.
That was cute..
Old 04-20-2010, 02:09 PM   #765
Toofrufru

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms as in Ms Fru to you
Relationship Status:
Not the Marrying kind!

Toofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Flowers from my girlfriend who never forgets!!!!

and never stops encouraging me to reach for the stars!

Toofrufru is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toofrufru For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 07:23 PM   #766
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

A plethora of text messages.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:27 PM   #767
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Visitor notes.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #768
artsyamy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

artsyamy Has the BEST Reputationartsyamy Has the BEST Reputationartsyamy Has the BEST Reputationartsyamy Has the BEST Reputationartsyamy Has the BEST Reputationartsyamy Has the BEST Reputationartsyamy Has the BEST Reputationartsyamy Has the BEST Reputationartsyamy Has the BEST Reputationartsyamy Has the BEST Reputationartsyamy Has the BEST Reputation

I recently had to handle a *very* sticky situation that could have have called my integrity as a graduate student into question. . .And, my lead prof has been out due to personal reasons for a month. So, I've been handling the issue and the stress of it all on my own not knowing if I'm heading in the right direction. . .Found out tonight that it IS the right direction, and I've actually earned a kudos from the DEAN due to my handling of it!!! YAYAYYAY
artsyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artsyamy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 12:45 PM   #769
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Gotta love the move in this baseball game...

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/7364830/19256240
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 01:07 PM   #770
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

....and my kitty fix for the day.

She takes better care of her young than some people.

Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 01:40 PM   #771
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I almost have the little frog house ready to bring a second frog home to.

It just has to reach the proper temperature and humidity level.

Myron will be happy to have a little brother to move in with him, once we get this quarantine thing done with the new little guy.

The new little guy's name will be "Ivan".....and yes, I've already found him.

~Theo~ .....a very, very happy, and doting Dad.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:55 PM   #772
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Wish I could go to this. Yummmmmm, cheese.

http://grilledcheeseinvitational.com/
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 02:20 PM   #773
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
Wish I could go to this. Yummmmmm, cheese.

http://grilledcheeseinvitational.com/
Thanks now I want one....

WMMS....mowing our lawn for the first time this year, yea it's the stupid stuff.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 04:48 PM   #774
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

That Frog Dog! This pm, he was in my front yard with me gardening when my mail carrier came. He’s guy from Turkey with different cultural take on dogs, just leery of dogs. My little dog “ambassador “ has been trying to befriend this guy for awhile. So, today, he picked-up his favorite ball and tossed it through the fence to the mail carrier! He tosses to me all the time, so I knew what he was up to. He even did the “playful” butt in the air stance and wiggle! The mail carrier fell for it!! Buddy- hood has begun!

French Bulldogs RAWK!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 05:12 PM   #775
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
I almost have the little frog house ready to bring a second frog home to.

It just has to reach the proper temperature and humidity level.

Myron will be happy to have a little brother to move in with him, once we get this quarantine thing done with the new little guy.

The new little guy's name will be "Ivan".....and yes, I've already found him.
~Theo~ .....a very, very happy, and doting Dad.
So now there is Theo, TWO frogs, 4 grown children, 4 grandchildren and an African Grey with a smart mouth and a sassy attitude ...

Talk about having your hands full
Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 06:41 PM   #776
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I have an interview tomorrow morning, and the woman sounded very interested in hiring Me (we'll see what happens) but getting a job would be phenomenal
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 06:49 PM   #777
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Listening to my sweetheart sing "Twinkle, twinkle, little star" while putting medicine in one of the pups ears in order to calculate how long to rub the medicine in, lol.

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:52 PM   #778
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

kassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputation

The soft feel of satin. The friendships that bloom over time. And finally feeling comfortable being around a certain someone

=Love shared is love doubled.... pain shared is pain cut in half..........share your life with me, and i'll share mine with you...
kassykit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:36 PM   #779
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

a picture of a pretty gal-pal in a pretty red dress !!

(I *told* You it would be good)---and, I am glad it is...

wait 'till ya see what I found today, if they work, you're really gonna be twirlin'

who knew I'd ever want a sister?...never did before...kind 'a nice... :)
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:07 PM   #780
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Having Someone SO selfless in my life....and making me feel like twirlin'..............

Thanks, Gal Pal!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
happy, joy, smile