Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 12-22-2009, 05:31 PM   #1
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Talking How can I forget this one...

The gay agenda - I forgot that one. Rosie and I won't talk about it, or even bring it up. But yet, somehow, someway, it comes up. Like grass in the springtime.

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:33 PM   #2
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
The gay agenda - I forgot that one. Rosie and I won't talk about it, or even bring it up. But yet, somehow, someway, it comes up. Like grass in the springtime.

Yea I hear ya.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2009, 08:12 PM   #3
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

If I see my bio-parents I can expect :sermon, so than I go outside and I and at the driving range or go skeet shooting and then smoke a on the way home.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2009, 08:16 PM   #4
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

lol too much grief
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
Old 12-23-2009, 04:53 AM   #5
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Corkey - you are a hoot!
Old 12-23-2009, 01:06 PM   #6
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
Corkey - you are a hoot!
Old 12-23-2009, 04:07 PM   #7
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Corkey, I only have eyes for you.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:51 PM   #8
LadyRain

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You.!!
Relationship Status:
very stuck...

LadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST Reputation

i have a brain injury..........it is not fun.
LadyRain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LadyRain For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2010, 11:37 AM   #9
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Rain,

I apologise for not responding sooner to you. I am so sorry.

I have TBI as well. My older brother dropped me on my head. I was a day old. It was an accident, pure and simple.

No, having tbi is hardwork. What is inside never comes out. I am more vocal online than in real time.

Andrew
Old 06-27-2010, 03:07 PM   #10
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Hi Everyone,

I hope that everyone here is doing well. Please watch the heat. We are having a heat wave on the east coast, and my boxers are just sticking to my a**. It is just that hot outside. So please keep drinking your water!

Love,
Andrew
Old 06-27-2010, 07:19 PM   #11
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Default another one here!

I too suffer from both visible and invisible disabilities. My visible disabilities stem from MS, 2 strokes, and RSD. I walk with a cane for short distances and use a motorized scooter in stores, plus I wear a patch over my right eye, My invisible disabilities include cognitive difficulties like short term memory loss and inability to handle complex matters on things like computers, cell phones, etc.; partial complex seizures; and severe depression, PTSD, and GAD. I don't drive due to all of this. I am extremely isolated. I am caretaker to my partner who is as ill as I am. He sleeps or is almost catatonic much of the time. I feel more like a nurse than a partner. I do my best but did not expect this. I feel inadequate to this job but do my best. Sigh. I would like someone to see me as a femme sometimes.
Namaste,
Lady_Wu
Old 06-27-2010, 08:04 PM   #12
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Hi Lady Wu,

Welcome! I am glad you are here with us and posting. Please keep coming back and posting.

We are all connected. I know what it is to feel alone, isolated, and feeling like crap. Always having to give all my energy to just make sense. I can't live my life out loud as some people do. It is a very strange feeling. And putting that into words even stranger.

My short and long term memory are both shot. When I had my heart attack it was like taking a tomato and just squeezing it with my hand. That is the only way I can describe it. It was pretty bad. The after affects caused even more damage.

I have seizures, and am diabetic as well. So, like you, I never thought I would have to choose weather to put food on my table or choose to get a prescription or go to a doctor. When you have your health, it is a blessing.

You are not invisible. No more than I am.

Namaste,
Andrew
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: