Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 01-18-2010, 09:30 PM   #161
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
Sounds like Sunday Lunch to me

I will catch you guys next time then...

Also if anyone likes colorguard or fine arts stuff and is free saturday evening, there is a competition at Vista Ridge H.S(200 South Vista Ridge Blvd. Cedar Park TX 78613)....Its an all day event starting at 10:30 am.... its a $7 entry fee. But I think the later the cheaper not for sure....

The group I perform with is Revolution Independent Winterguard, we are in the highest class so we preform last at 7:30pm....

So if you're free and bored, come out!

Anywho done with my rambling!!!

Pixie

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:57 PM   #162
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,216 Times in 705 Posts
Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Sounds like Sunday Lunch to me
I am sure you are not proposing a sunday lunch on the 24th, the sunday the Saints are playing the Vikings in the playoffs for the SuperBowl.

This is coming from someone who watches the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet every year on Super Bowl Sunday. I may be channeling someone who is seriously vested in the Saints.

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Puplove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:04 AM   #163
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puplove View Post
I am sure you are not proposing a sunday lunch on the 24th, the sunday the Saints are playing the Vikings in the playoffs for the SuperBowl.

This is coming from someone who watches the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet every year on Super Bowl Sunday. I may be channeling someone who is seriously vested in the Saints.

Oh.

Is that SuperBowl day? Who knew?

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:05 AM   #164
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Oh.

Is that SuperBowl day? Who knew?

Seriously, the Puppy Bowl. Animal Planet. Super Bowl Sunday.
It is Not To Be Missed.

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Old 01-19-2010, 12:12 AM   #165
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

In other Lunch Time News......

Merrick has informed me that she will be in town to care for her Mom (who is quite ill). She's not going to be here for social activities, but would like to get together for brunch on Sunday, January 31st (which is not SuperBowl day). So here are the details......

WHAT: Brunch with Merrick
WHEN: Sunday, January 31st
TIME: 11 am
WHERE: La Madeline/Arboretum
9828 Great Hills Trail
Suite 650
Austin 78759
Here's a > > Link~a~Licious < <

Please RSVP here on the thread for a head count. Thanks!

Last edited by Diva; 01-19-2010 at 12:14 AM.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:17 AM   #166
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Tell your oily beauhunk we can find a sports bar for lunch. Maybe a wings place? Beer, wings and football with other people who yell at the TV. What could be better? LOL
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:47 AM   #167
Ashton

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired

Thanked 1,528 Times in 461 Posts
Ashton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

The game is not until 5:40pm I think "someone" can make it home from lunch by then and even have time to warm up the Queso for the chips.

I was gonna suggest Fuddruckers.
Ashton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:53 AM   #168
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
The game is not until 5:40pm I think "someone" can make it home from lunch by then and even have time to warm up the Queso for the chips.

You KNOW she's gonna have to come in her Snuggie.....the fleece hospital gown for winter time.

LOVE The Fuddrucker's! What time?
Old 01-19-2010, 10:21 AM   #169
Ashton

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired

Ashton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
You KNOW she's gonna have to come in her Snuggie.....the fleece hospital gown for winter time.

LOVE The Fuddrucker's! What time?
Snuggie clad pupsters are allowed!! Hows 11am sound?
Old 01-19-2010, 11:34 AM   #170
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'll be there. Y'all need to decide early if you are going to run their poor shake/malt machine ragged. LOL
Old 01-19-2010, 11:49 AM   #171
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

It is not to be missed! The Saints will be making franchise history! They have never made it this far toward the Superbowl!! I will be glued to the television for that game for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

Tell your oily beauhunk we can find a sports bar for lunch. Maybe a wings place? Beer, wings and football with other people who yell at the TV. What could be better? LOL
Yes, I admit it. I do yell at home during the games, lol. How can one not???

Quote:

Jets vs Colts starts at 2:00 CST. Not as vested in that game; the Colts are going to hammer the Jets anyway, but it will be fun to watch. Saints vs Vikings starts at 5:30 CST and will not be missed!!! Hmmmm,,Queso,,,have to start thinking about food in advance; I don't want to have to be leaving the television to prepare snacks, lol.

Quote:
So, given the above information, 11 am sounds great! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!! Thanks for suggesting this Ashton!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:23 PM   #172
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiler41 View Post
So, given the above information, 11 am sounds great! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!! Thanks for suggesting this Ashton!

Glynn
Dear Pup,

Watching his mind work is a beautiful thing. Is it like this all the time? GRIN

See ya at Fudruckers!
Moi
Old 01-19-2010, 03:53 PM   #173
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Hope y'all have a lovely time!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:16 PM   #174
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Dear Pup,

Watching his mind work is a beautiful thing. Is it like this all the time? GRIN

See ya at Fudruckers!
Moi
Dear Moi,

Most of the time his mind is occupied with visions of me in a leopard print snuggie. rawr

Love,
Pup
P.S. Don't covet my snuggie, haters

The Following User Says Thank You to Puplove For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2010, 04:18 PM   #175
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Dear Moi,

Most of the time his mind is occupied with visions of me in a leopard print snuggie. rawr

Love,
Pup

MY EYES! MY EYES! Oh God the humanity!
Old 01-19-2010, 04:22 PM   #176
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
MY EYES! MY EYES! Oh God the humanity!
I can see your eyes - they have turned green with envy.
Just wait till the next time you're here. Snuggies will be worn.

The Following User Says Thank You to Puplove For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2010, 04:30 PM   #177
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:

My eyes are already green. You mistake natural beauty for envy, wench! Oh I saw dog snuggies at my Wal-Mart on BenWhite. Thought of you.
Old 01-19-2010, 04:40 PM   #178
Ashton

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
It is not to be missed! The Saints will be making franchise history! They have never made it this far toward the Superbowl!! I will be glued to the television for that game for sure!Glynn
I'm right there with you brother. I'm a Green Bay fan first then Saints, I will watching the game as well!!

Quote:
Hmmmm,,Queso,,,have to start thinking about food in advance; I don't want to have to be leaving the television to prepare snacks, lol.
Glynn
I'm thinking Tamales, chuys dip, and chips

Quote:

Glynn
No problem dude, just keeping things in perspective.
Old 01-19-2010, 07:45 PM   #179
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Dear Moi,

Love,
Pup

Quote:
Quote:
My eyes are already green. You mistake natural beauty for envy, wench! Oh I saw dog snuggies at my Wal-Mart on BenWhite. Thought of you.
Of course, the Pup could wear a snuggie suit to avoid any draggage.

They retail at JCPenney's for $24.99 so I've been told.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_412037.html

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 01-19-2010 at 07:47 PM.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:24 PM   #180
Goofy

How Do You Identify?:
Cheesecake Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
I'm blushing

Goofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST Reputation

11am on a Sunday? Good grief, y'all are trying to kill me...

blush and I will be there providing no one has any objections to the Fuz that will be accompanying us. She may or may not be creeped out, depending on who shows up
Goofy is offline   Reply With Quote