Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 02-08-2010, 11:08 AM   #241
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
We interrupt this loving of the Saints for a brief announcement! MY....yes, I said MY, Kansas Jayhawks are in Austin right now as we speak. It is BIG Monday on ESPN, as your Longhorns will be trying to redeem themselves after several losses to unranked Big XII teams!

8:00 tonight....Rock Chalk Jayhawk, GO KU! (it's funny because I know none of you are Horns basketball fans...only football, but I felt the need to announce this anyway) This message has been brought to you by the letter G!

You may now returned to talking about your Ho Downs, bad dogs, or Who dats or whatever that is...
I am a huge basketball fan! I just like womens' basketball. I remember(and saw) Swoopes play at Tech and win their first championship.

Sorry about your or Colts, or whatever.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:17 AM   #242
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blush View Post
I am a huge basketball fan! I just like womens' basketball. I remember(and saw) Swoopes play at Tech and win their first championship.

Oh, I am not a Colts fan....I am not a fan of either team; didn't even watch the SB...didn't even go to a SB party for the free food. I am just tired of that "who dat" phrase, so yes, is the appropriate smiley there!

I loved Swoopes by the way...and I am a fan of women's basketball also. The KU women started out strong at #20, but have since dropped out of the top 25. My fave women's player is Lynnette Woodard...who played and coached at KU.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:23 AM   #243
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

You went to LaTech? No way! I remember when Cheryl Swopes played as well. My hometown is right down the road.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:44 AM   #244
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:

Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

You went to LaTech? No way! I remember when Cheryl Swopes played as well. My hometown is right down the road.
Swoopes actually played at Texas Tech, class of '93. She rocks!
Old 02-08-2010, 12:11 PM   #245
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Swoopes actually played at Texas Tech, class of '93. She rocks!

HAHAHAHAH Once again I know ZILCH about college ball! I thought she was one of the sisters who played for LaTech. Who were they? Wasn't one of them a Cheryl? Thanks for letting me know though!
Old 02-08-2010, 12:26 PM   #246
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
We interrupt this loving of the Saints for a brief announcement! MY....yes, I said MY, Kansas Jayhawks are in Austin right now as we speak. It is BIG Monday on ESPN, as your Longhorns will be trying to redeem themselves after several losses to unranked Big XII teams!

8:00 tonight....Rock Chalk Jayhawk, GO KU! (it's funny because I know none of you are Horns basketball fans...only football, but I felt the need to announce this anyway) This message has been brought to you by the letter G!

You may now returned to talking about your Ho Downs, bad dogs, or Who dats or whatever that is...

That was pretty ballsy of You to come in here and talk about our Longhorns like that......

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:27 PM   #247
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
HAHAHAHAH Once again I know ZILCH about college ball! I thought she was one of the sisters who played for LaTech. Who were they? Wasn't one of them a Cheryl? Thanks for letting me know though!
You are close! Cheryl Ford, class of '03 for Louisiana Tech. She is the daughter of Karl Malone...Utah Jazz forward that has played for multiple NBA teams.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:56 PM   #248
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

No, Texas Tech. She played for TTU when I was an undergrad. They went to their 1st championship with Marsha Sharpe.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:58 PM   #249
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Quote:
Oh, I am not a Colts fan....I am not a fan of either team; didn't even watch the SB...didn't even go to a SB party for the free food. I am just tired of that "who dat" phrase, so yes, is the appropriate smiley there!

I loved Swoopes by the way...and I am a fan of women's basketball also. The KU women started out strong at #20, but have since dropped out of the top 25. My fave women's player is Lynnette Woodard...who played and coached at KU.
How's the KU team doing this year?
Old 02-08-2010, 07:05 PM   #250
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
You are close! Cheryl Ford, class of '03 for Louisiana Tech. She is the daughter of Karl Malone...Utah Jazz forward that has played for multiple NBA teams.
See! LOL I knew it was a Cheryl. I'm hopeless when it comes to remembering names. Thanks, G!
Old 02-08-2010, 07:16 PM   #251
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
Yep good times!!

New Orleans Superbowl Champs!!!!!!

WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨° º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨° º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨° º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨° º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨° º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨° º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨° º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨° º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨° º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨° º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨° º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨° º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨° º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨° º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨° º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨° º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨° º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨° º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨° º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨° º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨° º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨° º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨° º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø
I'm concerned about the time on your hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
This frightens me.
Ditto, but it is *kinda* pretty. Kinda.

Quote:
That was pretty ballsy of You to come in here and talk about our Longhorns like that......

Did you say BALLSy?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:40 PM   #252
Ashton

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired

Thanked 1,528 Times in 461 Posts
Ashton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
This frightens me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'm concerned about the time on your hands.

Ditto, but it is *kinda* pretty. Kinda.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
I didn't do anything but copy someone elses post of a couple of lines then I copy paseted it to make it bigger!
Ashton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:46 PM   #253
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Did you say BALLSy?

You know......

I DID!

However, I don't think I had ANY of those smilies in mind when I said it......<giggle>

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:01 PM   #254
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
I didn't do anything but copy someone elses post of a couple of lines then I copy paseted it to make it bigger!
You're all about ruining the magic, aren't you, Ashton? Hasn't anyone ever told you to just let the little man behind the curtain just do his thing?

lol

It was neat, anyway.

Quote:
You know......

I DID!

However, I don't think I had ANY of those smilies in mind when I said it......<giggle>

No?

Is it just me or do you think "Weeeeeeeee!" when you use that smiley?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2010, 08:07 PM   #255
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
How's the KU team doing this year?
#1 for the men's, and the women are not ranked any longer. Hopefully the men will win tonight...and stay number 1!
Old 02-23-2010, 10:34 AM   #256
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Old 02-23-2010, 10:38 AM   #257
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

shariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputation

It's snowing!
shariberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:09 AM   #258
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

It's IS snowing!!!!!! Huge lush snow morsels drifting gently from heaven!!!
Old 02-23-2010, 11:48 AM   #259
no1sBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever drops your jaw
Relationship Status:
Prowlin' for Femmes

no1sBoi is on a distinguished road
Talking

The ground is white outside my window too! San Diego boi finds it a tad surreal.

Peace, Love & Baseball
no1sBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:53 PM   #260
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default sharing the snow moment!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1sBoi View Post
The ground is white outside my window too! San Diego boi finds it a tad surreal.
A nice espresso, plump snow flakes, and Jazz over the internet via WBGO in NY http://www.wbgo.org/listennow/

Nice morning......

Pashi