Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Former First Lady Michelle Obama and her message to everyone, from last night's DNC (day 1).

Very powerful words of advice and a huge show of concern for all. So thankful for the Obamas.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2020, 04:08 PM   #922
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Democrats To Underscore Trump’s Leadership Failures In Day 2 Of Virtual Convention..

Jill Biden, Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter are among Tuesday’s Democratic National Convention headliners.

NEW YORK (AP) — A day after Michelle Obama’s passion wowed Democrats, Joe Biden is drawing on a collection of his party’s most experienced leaders at the Democratic National Convention to underscore what he calls a global
leadership deficit that threatens U.S. national security.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/democ...8a9173f3338hip deficit that threatens U.S. national security.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2020, 08:36 AM   #923
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

AMERICA: ENDGAME

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2020, 10:45 AM   #924
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Ol' Randy Rainbow outshines himself again!!

Gotta smile.

~Theo~
Old 08-19-2020, 04:25 PM   #925
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I loved the state roll call last night and seeing the diversity of people and geography of our country. Shout out to New Mexico for having one of the best backdrops!

Beautiful speech by Jill Biden last night. She will be an incredible first lady.

I can't wait for Kamala Harris tonight as she accepts the nomination for Vice President!

Chump better take a long nap because tonight he is going to be ripped to shreds by Kamala Harris, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, and Elizabeth Warren.

And then when Kamala Harris is through there she is also on the Senate Homeland Security Committee questioning Postmaster General DeJoy on Friday.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2020, 08:44 PM   #926
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default DNC | Day 3

For easy reference, here is tonight's live stream from the Democratic National Convention 2020 home page over at YouTube.

Obama is speaking, at the moment.

Not sure if Kamala Harris has taken the stage yet, but I think it won't be long before she does.

But, wow. Obama's message comes from a place of genuine concern and care and to help people truly understand what is at stake. Like many, I am so grateful for Obama's statesmanship, his keen sense of duty and his conscience. Long live the Obamas. Our country is so blessed by their continued presence and how they advocate for the very best for American's, near and far.

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2020, 09:10 PM   #927
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post

For easy reference, here is tonight's live stream from the Democratic National Convention 2020 home page over at YouTube.

Obama is speaking, at the moment.

Not sure if Kamala Harris has taken the stage yet, but I think it won't be long before she does.

But, wow. Obama's message comes from a place of genuine concern and care and to help people truly understand what is at stake. Like many, I am so grateful for Obama's statesmanship, his keen sense of duty and his conscience. Long live the Obamas. Our country is so blessed by their continued presence and how they advocate for the very best for American's, near and far.

I couldn't say it better than u did Katzchen good post !!
Old 08-19-2020, 09:48 PM   #928
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Kamala Harris did a good job of introducing herself to the nation. I wanted to hear more about her and Joe's platform, but maybe that's something that's better left to Joe. She made several strong points, and I was glad I got to hear her.

But Wow! Barrack Obama's speech was wonderful. He didn't pull any punches when talking about Chump. I was reminded how smart and thoughtful Obama is. He made a heartfelt and strong appeal to people to vote. I miss him so much.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2020, 04:24 AM   #929
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,101 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Harris' chief of staff Karine Jean-Pierre on how a Biden win could deliver LGBTQ gains

Harris' chief of staff Karine Jean-Pierre on how a Biden win could deliver LGBTQ gains

Jean-Pierre, the first Black person and first out lesbian to serve as a vice presidential chief of staff, says she’s “looking forward” to the Harris-Mike Pence debate in October.

Karine Jean-Pierre on Jan. 17, 2020, in New York.Gary Gershoff / Getty Images file

Aug. 19, 2020, 10:43 AM PDT
By Tim Fitzsimons
Karine Jean-Pierre, senior adviser to the Joe Biden-Kamala Harris campaign, has a clear picture in her mind of the kind of impact the two could have on LGTBQ equality if they were to win the election.

“The sun was setting and the lights got much more prominent,” Jean-Pierre said, thinking back to late June 2015, when she watched the White House lit in rainbow colors to mark the historic Supreme Court ruling that legalized same-sex marriage nationwide. “People had signs and people were crying, and there was just so much joy.”

“I remember thinking how proud I was of this administration, that I had worked for that,” Jean-Pierre, an Obama campaign and former White House staffer, said. “It really brought together, in that one moment, how important LGBTQ rights were and how much that administration fought for our rights.”

Come November, she hopes a win for the Biden-Harris campaign will lay the groundwork for similar moments for LGBTQ people like herself.

Jean-Pierre joined the Biden campaign in May and began serving as Harris' chief of staff last week.

A seasoned political adviser who worked her way from campaign staffer to the White House, she is the first Black person and first out lesbian to serve in this role.

She said she “couldn’t be prouder” to be working for the Biden-Harris campaign.

An alumna of the campaigns of John Edwards, Martin O’Malley and Barack Obama, Jean-Pierre is also an author and a lecturer at Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs.

She said that, if elected, Biden and Harris would “continue the work that Joe Biden and Obama did” by supporting LGBTQ rights and “continuing to put forth policy that protects the community.”

Jean-Pierre said the contrast between the Trump administration and the Biden-Harris campaign on LGBTQ issues will be on display during the Oct. 7 vice presidential debate. Harris, a former prosecutor, has made a name for herself as a talented cross-examiner since becoming a U.S. senator in 2017.

“She will be ready,” she said. “If I were Mike Pence, I’d be worried!”

Jean-Pierre said the excitement surrounding Harris joining the Biden campaign has been particularly meaningful for her as a mother.

"What's amazing about it, being a Black woman myself with a daughter, now she’s able to look at the TV and say, ‘Oh, wow, when we win in November, the vice president is someone who looks like me, is someone who I can aspire to be one day, to help run the country one day,’” she said.

“Now we have this ticket that’s diverse, that meets the moment, that’s a winning ticket, and that's also making history. You can feel the energy.”

Old 08-20-2020, 06:47 AM   #930
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~

Old 08-20-2020, 06:54 AM   #931
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Whenever I see (Karine Jean-Pierre) her I remember her rushing to protect Harris...
Old 08-20-2020, 08:56 AM   #932
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,101 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post

Whenever I see (Karine Jean-Pierre) her I remember her rushing to protect Harris...
A frightening and interesting moment. And her husband wasn't having it.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2020, 10:53 AM   #933
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I thought the whole night was outstanding, culminating in the big speeches by President Obama and Kamala Harris.

Obama definitely raised the alarm: if we don't act we could lose democracy itself. We all know he is not prone to over-exaggeration or hyperbole.

Harris was very warm and personal in addition to looking very capable and ready. She is outstanding.

My biggest wish for the convention was to stress the important of voting, and especially early voting. They have delivered, especially the Obamas. Now hopefully the word goes out to those not watching the convention - they are the ones who need it the most.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2020, 09:01 PM   #934
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

(((((((((((( JOE BIDEN )))))))))))))) need I say more !
Old 08-20-2020, 09:04 PM   #935
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

I'm listening to Joe Biden, right now, on the live feed over on the DNC page at YouTube.

Not sure if anybody would share the same sentiment as I, but as I listen to Joe Biden tonight, he's pretty centered, presents clear appeals to the listening audience, and he just mentioned my favorite: "Clear, unvarnished truth." Ha.

But I find myself nodding in agreement and feel confident that Biden's administration will be one of the most watched. Biden is more than competent and I hope the Biden/Harris ticket is what crosses the finish line, come November.

We have yet to get our usual mail-in ballots yet. I forget when these types of serious ballots show up in the mail, but if I don't see mine by the second week of September (right after Labor Day), I plan to go pick up a ballot at my county Democratic Office. Either way, the day I get it, is the day I will vote and make sure my ballot is error free, signed and enclosed in the secrecy envelope, and hand it right back to a county Democratic staffer, asap.

I'm gonna leave my post and continue listening to Joe Biden's acceptance speech, which is in progress.

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2020, 06:48 AM   #936
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default udge Rejects Trump's Latest Effort To Keep His Tax Records From Manhattan DA

A federal judge has dismissed President Trump's latest attempt to block a subpoena for his tax records from the district attorney of Manhattan.

Thursday's ruling by U.S. District Judge Victor Marrero came in response to a filing by the president's personal attorneys that sought to prevent Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance from obtaining eight years of his tax records. The president's legal team has argued that the subpoena to Trump's accounting firm, Mazars USA, is "overbroad."

In his ruling, the judge said Trump's legal team failed to show the subpoena was issued in "bad faith." Marrero wrote, "Justice requires an end to this controversy."

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/20/90429...-manhattan-d-a
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2020, 09:17 AM   #937
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Joe Biden's speech was outstanding. He was strong, passionate, and clear. It met the moment we are in and he rose to the occasion big time.

Overall, I think the Democratic Convention was great, especially since this was the first-ever virtual convention.

Now everyone needs to get out and vote!!!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2020, 05:05 PM   #938
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Joe Biden's speech was outstanding. He was strong, passionate, and clear. It met the moment we are in and he rose to the occasion big time.

Overall, I think the Democratic Convention was great, especially since this was the first-ever virtual convention.

Now everyone needs to get out and vote!!!
I completely agree with your post and yes the DNC did it with class. again this is the way Biden handles things ~ strong and quiet. next weeks RNC is going to be a shit show of anger and immature accusations. ** looks around for top HOLLYWOOD movie writers **lolol entitled "YOUR FIRED"
Old 08-21-2020, 09:42 PM   #939
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
I completely agree with your post and yes the DNC did it with class. again this is the way Biden handles things ~ strong and quiet. next weeks RNC is going to be a shit show of anger and immature accusations. ** looks around for top HOLLYWOOD movie writers **lolol entitled "YOUR FIRED"
AND perhaps Clint Eastwood will make a return appearance and talk to a chair!
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2020, 12:06 AM   #940
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
AND perhaps Clint Eastwood will make a return appearance and talk to a chair!
lolololol homoe good one !!

Tags
2020, election