Old 11-04-2020, 03:32 PM   #1081
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Just saw that Wisconsin went Blue. Way to go, Wisconsin!!

Now to pick up more senate seats. Atm, we have 44 vs 47 (gop). We need to be in the majority, in the senate too.

Go Blue!!!

Great news on Wisconsin.

NBC has called Michigan for Biden! Almost there!

Some networks have called Arizona for Biden already, NBC has not.

He just needs Nevada, Pennsylvania, or Georgia (plus Arizona).

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2020, 03:38 PM   #1082
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Great news on Wisconsin.

NBC has called Michigan for Biden! Almost there!

Some networks have called Arizona for Biden already, NBC has not.

He just needs Nevada, Pennsylvania, or Georgia (plus Arizona).
Indeed!!

I saw that Biden leads in Nevada, so it wont be long before Biden has the Electoral votes needed to hurdle us to the win.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2020, 03:42 PM   #1083
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,620 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

He's not going to get PA soon, if at all, but Arizona is surely in the bag. I don't think he's getting Georgia, but he doesn't need it. He will get Nevada and that's game, set, match.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2020, 04:27 PM   #1084
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default We are almost there, keep the faith. <3<3<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin View Post
He's not going to get PA soon, if at all, but Arizona is surely in the bag. I don't think he's getting Georgia, but he doesn't need it. He will get Nevada and that's game, set, match.
True story, Cin!

Secretary of State for AZ was just interviewed. Voters are over-performing in 3 major counties for the Biden win.

Also, Georgia voters are over-performing in favor of Biden, in the Atlanta area.

Georgia just might go Blue, soon.

I feel the excitement as we watch history in the making.

What a fabulous moment of joy, once we cross the finish line.

Biden and Harris are showing up as Leaders of the American Democracy, and heart felt thanks go out to all voters and organizers who put in over-the-top efforts to help save our country.

_____ ______

Last edited by Kätzchen; 11-04-2020 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Typos for the win!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2020, 04:36 PM   #1085
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The pundits are all talking about tRump refusing to "go quietly", but I'm starting to get just a lil' nervous about the reaction/repercussions from his nutjob supporters. From everything that Dear Wife and I have been seeing, hearing and reading about, the yahoo contingent here in Texas might be inclined to throw a violent tantrum over their loss. From our perspective, we definitely have some crazies here in this state.

It may get knarly......here in Texas and in other places.

~Theo~
Old 11-04-2020, 05:52 PM   #1086
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

It isn't just Trump.

Biden may very well win the Presidential election but he will have to contend with the fact that over 68 million of his fellow citizens voted for Trump, a bigoted, racist, sexist, right-wing neo-fascist with a penchant for rousing all the vilest impulses of his followers.

Trump's followers are morally corrupt but it isn't just Trump who corrupted them. They were already there. All they really needed was a "leader" to come along and tell them it was ok to be amoral and behave like beasts.

It is a sad thing to see the veneer of "exceptionalism" peeling away.

Question is: what can Biden et al do about that or is it already too late.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2020, 07:40 PM   #1087
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation
Default Georgia Senate Races

Cross your fingers that David Perdue drops below 50% of the vote in his Senate race against Jon Ossof. He is at 50.2% as I post this. Or even better, Ossof goes over 50% and wins. I'm not sure that's possible.

If Perdue goes under 50% the race goes to a run-off in January.

Reverend Warnock is already in a run-off against Loeffler.

Right now, the Senate is 48 R to 48 D (includes the 2 independents who caucus with Democrats). 4 outstanding races. The 2 Georgia races above, and 2 Republicans Tillis (NC) and Sullivan (Alaska) are leading their races.

If the 2 Democrats were able to win the runoffs, the Senate would probably be 50-50. Vice President Kamala Harris would break tie votes and Schumer would be majority leader.

Crazy!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2020, 08:33 PM   #1088
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Smile PS/ at this hour, Michigan is BLUE!!! Yay!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Cross your fingers that David Perdue drops below 50% of the vote in his Senate race against Jon Ossof. He is at 50.2% as I post this. Or even better, Ossof goes over 50% and wins. I'm not sure that's possible.

If Perdue goes under 50% the race goes to a run-off in January.

Reverend Warnock is already in a run-off against Loeffler.

Right now, the Senate is 48 R to 48 D (includes the 2 independents who caucus with Democrats). 4 outstanding races. The 2 Georgia races above, and 2 Republicans Tillis (NC) and Sullivan (Alaska) are leading their races.

If the 2 Democrats were able to win the runoffs, the Senate would probably be 50-50. Vice President Kamala Harris would break tie votes and Schumer would be majority leader.

Crazy!
I think it represents a testament to the will of the people; that people care enough to put a stop, lay an indelible check mark on the rampant abuse of power we have seen by the crooked party who has occupied the WH.

I will be forever grateful if votes lead toward a shift in power that leads to members of the democratic party taking charge of what is left of our democracy and mending the damage done by TP (et al).

I see tonight that the AP is reporting that Biden and Harris have 264 electoral votes and that they also lead in the popular vote (71.9 M votes and counting).

It's going to happen, whether TP clogs up the system with lawsuits.

In fact, this is what is so upsetting to me: That TP will tap tax payer funding for his litigations which proves he is fired beyond all expectations. Fired.

End of story.

Now to march him out of office and make an example of him and his ilk before all the world, so this will deter crooked politicians from using our system for their own criminal purpose.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris for the win. Go Blue!

And Go Blue Voters in America! Thank You So Very Much!!!

_____ ______
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2020, 09:56 PM   #1089
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I think it represents a testament to the will of the people; that people care enough to put a stop, lay an indelible check mark on the rampant abuse of power we have seen by the crooked party who has occupied the WH.

I will be forever grateful if votes lead toward a shift in power that leads to members of the democratic party taking charge of what is left of our democracy and mending the damage done by TP (et al).

I see tonight that the AP is reporting that Biden and Harris have 264 electoral votes and that they also lead in the popular vote (71.9 M votes and counting).

It's going to happen, whether TP clogs up the system with lawsuits.

In fact, this is what is so upsetting to me: That TP will tap tax payer funding for his litigations which proves he is fired beyond all expectations. Fired.

End of story.

Now to march him out of office and make an example of him and his ilk before all the world, so this will deter crooked politicians from using our system for their own criminal purpose.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris for the win. Go Blue!

And Go Blue Voters in America! Thank You So Very Much!!!

^ 5 Katzchen !!
Old 11-04-2020, 09:59 PM   #1090
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Trump better calm down or he will end up w/ a diaper rash ~ just saying ~
Old 11-05-2020, 08:14 AM   #1091
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Are you fu^*ing kidding me..........

Chris Christie, Rick Santorum scold Trump for fraud claims, declaring victory.

R E A L L Y after all Trump has done in these past four years, this is what these two idiots decide to speak up and scold him on!?

https://www.aol.com/2020-11-04-chris...-24675358.html
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2020, 08:19 AM   #1092
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

protestors outside PA ballot counting sites screaming stop counting votes
protestors outside AZ election facilities yelling keep counting votes

One can only expect this kind of thing from Republicans. They have a particular mindset that belies logic. They really believe the right thing to do coincides exactly with the thing they want to have done. They see nothing wrong with telling Obama that he can't appoint a Supreme Court justice because there is only 8 months left before an election and then turning around and telling Democrats that Trump is going to appoint a justice 2 weeks before an election.

These people and by these people I mean the Republican Party and all it's supporters, so if you identify as Republican and support this party in it's current incarnation I am talking to you, have no moral compass. Things are not right or wrong; things are only good or bad for Republicans. And this is the same party whose members always claim the high ground, who claim to be more religious, more patriotic, more righteous, more interested in what is moral than any other Americans.

I guess it makes perfect sense to them because they are not plagued by trying to do what is honorable and fair. They only need to do what furthers their agenda. They have a Machiavellian moral code. The ends justify the means. The kind of morals the rest of us struggle with are off the table for them. They don't concern themselves with the kind of morality that encourages a person to be fair in all their dealings, to be accountable for their actions to their fellow humans and eventually to their god. This morality is of little consequence when put against getting their way and pushing their agenda.

It's perfectly fine to be that type of person to these Republicans because they are certain in their righteousness. They truly believe one does not have do the right thing to be righteous. The ends justify the means because they know that the really right thing is exactly what they want it to be. They are not plagued by a conscience telling them to treat other people with empathy and fairness. That's why their leader thinks it's perfectly acceptable to make fun on a national stage of disabled people, military heroes and just about anyone he feels is beneath him, which pretty much encompasses the world. These morally superior, god fearing republicans truly believe the rest of us are so inferior as to not deserve equal treatment. I can't wait to have as my president a person who at the very least believes everyone, even those who don't agree with him, even those who haven't voted for him deserve equal treatment. I can't wait to have a leader who will put all Americans on equal footing and do his best for them all.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2020, 08:21 AM   #1093
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

I saw something on fb that made me laugh. Apparently many people have become so anti intellectual that they are against counting!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2020, 08:56 AM   #1094
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Trumpian logic

Remember when Trump explained we only have so much covid because we keep testing.

And now he is only losing because we insist on counting the votes.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2020, 09:53 AM   #1095
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Trump calls it some type of nefarious black magic, the rest of us call it counting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2020, 10:30 AM   #1096
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

The goons and Chump are also trying to stop counting in Michigan even though Trump is behind. Real stable geniuses there.

The goons are also surrounding a vote-counting place in Arizona.

I hope most of the states can finish counting today so that those counting the votes - who are volunteers - will not be at risk anymore. What a disgrace.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2020, 11:00 AM   #1097
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I do wonder whether "The Trump Deplorables" ( Hillary should have gotten the Presidency just for that dead-on descriptive.) are "Republican" because they've read the policies and agree or because "Republicans" are now so Fascist and dirty that only they are willing to wrap their arms around them and give them a "respectable " name that doesnt include the words "White Supremecist" or " Fascist Neo-Nazi" in it.

Even Republican Neo-Cons don't want them. So, ask yourself, who are these "Republicans" that do? Who and what is in that welcoming tent for them?

It's all just so ugly, so predictable, and so relentlessly reoccurring that it takes tremendous will ( and maybe blind faith ) to keep it from finally crushing the human spirit; and keep it from finally vacuum-sucking-out whatever is left of your soul.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2020, 11:19 AM   #1098
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Smile

@Bulldog: hey, here at home the TP-ers are still causing near accidents in traffic, with their tom-foolery. They have nearly hit me twice, on pupose, and i have no political identifiers on my vehicle. Those ppl are down right scary.

@C0LLETTE: RE Hillary Clinton. She is the epitomy of what brilliant women in politics can be. She is bold, out spoken, and calls it like it is. I think she is brilliant. And I think she nailed it the first time around.

Off topic, sort of: I heard today on KBOO that the Democratic party is blooming into a multi-racial party of members and that the GOP is representative of the toxic White culture.

I agree with that opinion expressed on air (Democracy Now).

That is all I have right now.

I await the Sledgehammer of the Democratic voters in states of Pennsylvania, Georgia, Nevada, and Arizona.

*Go Blue*

_____ ______
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2020, 11:53 AM   #1099
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Looks like we are going to have to wait one more day. I just heard that the Biden campaign is not expecting a final result until tomorrow.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2020, 12:20 PM   #1100
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

NEVADA is a JOKE ~ the whole vote count is fraud. TRUMP <<< he wants to delay because some votes weren't filled out properly ~ HELLO they get tossed out ~ that orange PIG is behind all of this.

Tags
2020, election