Old 10-25-2013, 01:18 PM   #41
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Today I have a day off, so I don't have to get dressed for anything particular
A few chores, that's it
Been a little cold, so I put on a pair of white ankle socks with my flip flops
A lovely sight to see, lol

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2013, 01:23 PM   #42
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

LOL Wolfy, you need to be in Portland, Oregon with that get up.
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2013, 02:04 PM   #43
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am having second thoughts on if I should wear these or keep them as a collectable, Only knows Yoda.... Decisions decisions...

Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2013, 04:08 PM   #44
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

today I'm wearing mismatched halloween socks-- left teal with green heal/toes with black pumpkins all over and right: pink w/ orange heal/toes with black ghosts.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #45
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
A few chores, that's it
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

You were doing so well....

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2013, 06:16 PM   #46
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Im not wearing any socks currently. Later, I will be wearing a pair of teal and purple knee-high stripey socks. *bliss*

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2013, 09:49 PM   #47
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
I am having second thoughts on if I should wear these or keep them as a collectable, Only knows Yoda.... Decisions decisions...

When I really liked a musical artist I would buy two concert shirts. One to wear and one to keep! You could do that!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2013, 11:43 PM   #48
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
A few chores, that's it
You clearly need a sock thread intervention. I am gving you a ticket for blatant misuse of sockage!!!! And for horrifying my mind's eye.

Today: striped knee high socks in pinks, berry, chocolate, golden yellow, and red. Some of the stripes are sparkly.

I may or may not have worn these socks because I wanted to have sex wearing nothing but knee socks. It may or may not have worked.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2013, 08:03 AM   #49
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
When I really liked a musical artist I would buy two concert shirts. One to wear and one to keep! You could do that!

See, This is why I need to be here, I need feed back and knowledge on how to buy, because I truly never would have thought about buying 2 pairs. Gotta luv ya Bro, I am now going sock hunting for another pair of these so I can finally wear them instead of pulling them out, holding them for what seems like eternity then putting them back in the drawer lol.... Genius I tell ya! Dapper is a Genius!
Old 10-26-2013, 09:25 AM   #50
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

No cute socks for me today. Im wearing wool socks and hiking boots. Gonna spend the day playing in the woods! :-)

'Scuse me while i bundle up. It's freakin' cold here!

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2013, 10:29 AM   #51
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Hanes Classic White Ankle Sock Update

Now we know the real reason why CCB likes cute socks.

Okay, update on my crazy shopping spree from the other day, which did include socks.

My tennis shoes and flip flops left Hebron, KY and are currently in Atlanta, GA.

My nail clipper set (a bit of a splurge here) is in Union City, CA (wow seriously, they couldn't find any nail clippers closer than California)

Have my Hanes classic white ankle socks (and a few other items) shipped yet? Noooooooooo It's a good thing I have one pair already, just in case. (Says shipping now, but no what that really means is we haven't gotten around to finding your stuff yet. Someone is no doubt on a long cigarette break. Until it actually says Shipped it means nothing!)

Another barefoot day for me, although I am getting pretty low on food. If I do go out it will probably be tennis shoes with no socks.

(I love to track packages. Sometimes I want to order something just so I can track it).
(Oh and I also love parenthetical asides. Blame Dapper if you don't like them).

Wolfy got the penalty flag.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2013, 12:16 PM   #52
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Today: this morning lounging around watching tv sipping hot tea socks were white w light houses and now I am wearing bright green socks w mustaches on them.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2013, 12:56 PM   #53
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
See, This is why I need to be here, I need feed back and knowledge on how to buy, because I truly never would have thought about buying 2 pairs. Gotta luv ya Bro, I am now going sock hunting for another pair of these so I can finally wear them instead of pulling them out, holding them for what seems like eternity then putting them back in the drawer lol.... Genius I tell ya! Dapper is a Genius!
We will always be here for you in the sock thread. Fondling socks without wearing them seems to be a whole level of problem I've never dealt with. I hope you find a second pair!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Now we know the real reason why CCB likes cute socks.

<snip>

Wolfy got the penalty flag.
1) I have fully admitted over the years that I have a sock FETISH. I believe knee high socks count as lingerie. You should try it sometime. (With a girl maybe, or on your own if that floats your boat.)

2) Wolfy SO got the penalty flag. I started this thread just in time. Hy KNOWS BETTER!!!! We may have caught the problem before it gets worse.

Today I am wearing white ankle socks that say in marron and pink "VOTE FOR PEDRO" with stars. (Napoleon Dynamite socks, for those who do not know the movie well.)

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2013, 01:15 PM   #54
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Someone once suggested (this summer) that I wear knee socks while mowing the lawn to prevent further mosquito bites on my legs and ankles. I am still traumatized.

Knee socks as lingerie (not on me)... yes!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2013, 06:17 PM   #55
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Today I am wearing white ankle socks. I am wearing white socks because I am wearing (you guessed it), sneakers (actually they are short hiking boots, but whatever).

They are also TF's socks. They are her socks because we are down at the beach and I forgot to pack socks. I did have white socks on yesterday, that I could have reworn, but that creeps me out. HOWEVER, TF's had already been worn too.

You may wonder why I chose her socks over mine even though both had already been worn (and therefore it would be a "repeat" situation, for both pairs).

Let me run it down for you.

TF only wore her socks to sleep in, I had been wearing mine since 4pm. I put them on right after my shower. The amateurs in the group may believe this to be enough information as to which "repeat socks", one should chose and would reach right for TF's socks. That would be jumping the gun a bit.

You need to take into consideration what was going on with the feet themselves before they were slipped into said socks. After all, you are putting your foot inside the sock. As stated, I had just taken a shower at 4:00pm. TF, on the other hand, had showered in the morning. SO, she had ALL DAY to accumulate dirt on her feet, prior to putting on said pair of clean socks before bed.

I asked TF what socks/shoes she wore to work yesterday. My thought was, if she was wearing sandals her feet would be relatively dirty when she put the socks on to go to bed. I would then be putting my feet into socks that could arguably be dirtier than the inside of mine, even though her clean socks were put on 8 hours later than mine.

I found out that she wore nylons (or whatever they are called now), with the dress she wore yesterday. Being that her foot was encased in fabric all day and she is not a foot sweater, I determined that her white socks were most likely cleaner than mine inside, so I chose her socks.

It was a tough decision, glad I was able to get through it.

TF was glad, too.

The end.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2013, 06:49 PM   #56
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

I need them Socks! The Vote for Pedro with match my T-shirt and my shoes, so I need it! I will have to check my dryer, because today I could not find one sock, it went missing, and I think the sock alien got it and is messing with my fetish... I am thinking that I have to make a APB and make sure my sock is returned as it is my who's your Daddi sock and Hellooooooooo I'm the Daddi! Please ohhh please Sock monster alien stealla robbah, please return to me my sock

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
We will always be here for you in the sock thread. Fondling socks without wearing them seems to be a whole level of problem I've never dealt with. I hope you find a second pair!!!

1) I have fully admitted over the years that I have a sock FETISH. I believe knee high socks count as lingerie. You should try it sometime. (With a girl maybe, or on your own if that floats your boat.)

2) Wolfy SO got the penalty flag. I started this thread just in time. Hy KNOWS BETTER!!!! We may have caught the problem before it gets worse.

Today I am wearing white ankle socks that say in marron and pink "VOTE FOR PEDRO" with stars. (Napoleon Dynamite socks, for those who do not know the movie well.)
Old 10-26-2013, 07:55 PM   #57
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Today I am wearing white ankle socks. I am wearing white socks because I am wearing (you guessed it), sneakers (actually they are short hiking boots, but whatever).

They are also TF's socks. They are her socks because we are down at the beach and I forgot to pack socks. I did have white socks on yesterday, that I could have reworn, but that creeps me out. HOWEVER, TF's had already been worn too.

You may wonder why I chose her socks over mine even though both had already been worn (and therefore it would be a "repeat" situation, for both pairs).

Let me run it down for you.

TF only wore her socks to sleep in, I had been wearing mine since 4pm. I put them on right after my shower. The amateurs in the group may believe this to be enough information as to which "repeat socks", one should chose and would reach right for TF's socks. That would be jumping the gun a bit.

You need to take into consideration what was going on with the feet themselves before they were slipped into said socks. After all, you are putting your foot inside the sock. As stated, I had just taken a shower at 4:00pm. TF, on the other hand, had showered in the morning. SO, she had ALL DAY to accumulate dirt on her feet, prior to putting on said pair of clean socks before bed.

I asked TF what socks/shoes she wore to work yesterday. My thought was, if she was wearing sandals her feet would be relatively dirty when she put the socks on to go to bed. I would then be putting my feet into socks that could arguably be dirtier than the inside of mine, even though her clean socks were put on 8 hours later than mine.

I found out that she wore nylons (or whatever they are called now), with the dress she wore yesterday. Being that her foot was encased in fabric all day and she is not a foot sweater, I determined that her white socks were most likely cleaner than mine inside, so I chose her socks.

It was a tough decision, glad I was able to get through it.

TF was glad, too.

The end.
So now TF has no socks to sleep in tonight and neither of you have socks for tomorrow.

Cad. Bring your own socks next time.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 05:48 AM   #58
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
So now TF has no socks to sleep in tonight and neither of you have socks for tomorrow.

Cad. Bring your own socks next time.
This KILLED me. I just woke up. I am sitting on the bed reading this, TF was near the bed, and as I looked down to see her bare feet I said, "Did you wear socks to bed last night?". "No, you have my socks", she says as she shuffles away in her bare feet.

Did I also mention the trailer we are in has no heat? Space heaters!

It is warm under the covers with blankets on, socks are her preference, not a necessity. But, yes, I am a puz for not even thinking about it.

Kelt, true about the socks for today (but TF will have on sandals, it is only cold at night), I didn't think past yesterday.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 08:56 AM   #59
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I didn't think past yesterday.
My point exactly.

Looks like somebody needs to trot into town real quick and come back with a package of socks.

Time to step up.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 09:41 AM   #60
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Today's socks....

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post: