stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Any cigar smokers here?

I love cigars. Love getting my hands on the biggest cigars I can find. Nice way to unwind at night.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 11:55 PM   #2
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...hread.php?t=87

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 11:57 PM   #3
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Thanks Linus! Didn't look hard enough. :smh:
Old 10-05-2012, 01:14 PM   #4
rocky 781

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch domesticated daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Syr Hy Hym Daddy
Relationship Status:
forever a bachelor my heart belong to a special someone olny

rocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputation
Default cigar smokers

I am an avid cigar smoker and Steph you correct it is the best way to unwind
The Following User Says Thank You to rocky 781 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 03:23 PM   #5
rocky 781

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch domesticated daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Syr Hy Hym Daddy
Relationship Status:
forever a bachelor my heart belong to a special someone olny

rocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputation
Default cigars

Hey Linus and Steph I have been playing around with Cigar Auction great way to get a box of cigar at cheaper price try Cigar Auctioneer:c igar:
The Following User Says Thank You to rocky 781 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 04:51 PM   #6
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

my daddy owned a service station when i was young. he would give me the empty cigar boxes. florida queen! great memories.

i quit smoking in june, but if i could, ... i'd light up with you all lol. have us a good time! i better go. tempting my own self lol.

i know a few women that smoke cigars. i know more women that dip/chew smokeless tobacco. i don't. i can't stand the smell or the look. just not for me. but cigars! now that's another story.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 08:36 AM   #7
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default cigarros

Yes, nothing like having it between my lips, pulling up the smoke through my nose and watching it rise, great aroma, great tobacco...I'm sure it slows my running a bit, but nothing like it after completing a project.

And cigar service?...well, yes, when and if I find a femme who can be exacting as I...more on another thread.

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky 781 View Post
I am an avid cigar smoker and Steph you correct it is the best way to unwind

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 11:35 PM   #8
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Yes, nothing like having it between my lips, pulling up the smoke through my nose and watching it rise, great aroma, great tobacco...I'm sure it slows my running a bit, but nothing like it after completing a project.

And cigar service?...well, yes, when and if I find a femme who can be exacting as I...more on another thread.

Greco
My father told me years ago..."If you know how to provide cigar service with pure class and adoration in your eyes...you will never go to bed alone."

Brilliant man.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:41 AM   #9
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

A few years before I quit smoking, I'd smoke flavored cigars, occasionally. It felt like I was being a bad girl, a little rebellious, "sneaking daddy's cigars" kinda thing...

I'd like it if my honey smoked them...something about the taste of it in his kiss...

I used to collect the boxes...wooden, still smelled like the cigars themselves...very nice.

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2012, 11:10 PM   #10
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I like my ole pipe every now and then.... a sweet cherry blend is a nice treat!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2012, 09:59 AM   #11
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Father

I agree with your father. Have you followed his advice?

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu View Post
My father told me years ago..."If you know how to provide cigar service with pure class and adoration in your eyes...you will never go to bed alone."

Brilliant man.

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Old 11-05-2012, 10:04 AM   #12
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default pipe

I'm considering getting a pipe to see how it smokes, but really cigars are what I enjoy after finishing projects. I do love good quality tobacco. Interestingly, I do not smoke cigarettes, just not the same thing in my book.

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegal View Post
I like my ole pipe every now and then.... a sweet cherry blend is a nice treat!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2012, 11:35 AM   #13
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm considering getting a pipe to see how it smokes, but really cigars are what I enjoy after finishing projects. I do love good quality tobacco. Interestingly, I do not smoke cigarettes, just not the same thing in my book.

Greco
Actually, I agree. I've never had an interest in cigarettes and only seem to enjoy pipes or cigars. I decided to give pipes a try as my grandfather used to smoke them and I had heard of a lot of cigar enjoyers also enjoyed a pipe now and again. So I had tried one a few years back and greatly enjoyed it myself, even finding the blend my grandfather enjoyed. It's still something of an art that I'm learning how to smoke it so I get no bite or the pipe doesn't get too hot (I have to remember it's a slow enjoyment like sipping a wine or whiskey).

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2012, 02:49 PM   #14
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default ritual

It is the ritual of it isn't it, including the aroma and flavor, the sensuousness of the smoke, the flame, the ash...the whole damn ritual of it that I simply love...and the pipe? Another ritual...see what Catholic school does to a person...smiling.

Agree totally my friend, it is an art.

Regards, Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Actually, I agree. I've never had an interest in cigarettes and only seem to enjoy pipes or cigars. I decided to give pipes a try as my grandfather used to smoke them and I had heard of a lot of cigar enjoyers also enjoyed a pipe now and again. So I had tried one a few years back and greatly enjoyed it myself, even finding the blend my grandfather enjoyed. It's still something of an art that I'm learning how to smoke it so I get no bite or the pipe doesn't get too hot (I have to remember it's a slow enjoyment like sipping a wine or whiskey).

Old 11-05-2012, 05:49 PM   #15
Scottish MacDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Sapiosexual/Old School Bull Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

Scottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Last weekend I had the great fortune to have an authentic hand rolled cigar. I had brunch at a restaurant called Cuba in Greenwich Village and not only is the food fantastic (I recommend it highly), but the older Cuban gentleman rolls the best cigar I have ever had in the city. It was so good I smoked it till I had to hold it like you would a roach, between the tips of my thumb and forefinger...Yummy!

I love a really good cigar...Macanudos, Cohiba's and Juliettas are my favs....

Happy smoking to all!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scottish MacDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 09:23 PM   #16
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I agree with your father. Have you followed his advice?

Greco
Why, yes, I have. I even purchased a small humidor and added some of the best cuban cigars he owned when he made his transition to heaven. He taught me about the cutter, the lighting, and all about the accessories.

He often spoke about the 'daring women' who frequented an old, large hotel in our downtown. He spoke about how they would service cigars for one another in the hotel (elite) lounge. Being my father he did not have to say more. He knew. I knew.

Still one of the most allurring, classic, sensual tasks a woman can perform. For her butch.

Ah. Yes.
Closed Thread

Tags
cigars