TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Where are all the lesbian femmes that love us lesbian butches ???

This thread is started for all of us that ID as lesbian butch to be able to see who the lesbian femmes are that love us, date us, partner with us, and support us as the butches we are. Where are you??? Come out come out where ever you are!!!!

I would also like to entertain a question in this thread as well. If you ID as lesbian butch or femme, do you enjoy having lesbian sex with your partner? What do you consider lesbian sex to mean to you by your own definitions.?

ps. I didn't see a thread for this on the site.
Old 08-29-2013, 06:50 AM   #2
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I know you will get a little education for using the phrase "lesbian sex"; be prepared!

I am sure that it will be done kindly because we all know that you are new

I might as well start out.

Lesbian sex includes any manner or in any way that two self-identified lesbians choose to have sex!

Some lesbians are stone (we have many threads on the planet about what that means to a person or lesbian that identifies as stone), many lesbians are not stone (like me).

There are endless ways and manners of having sex or making love-just like anyone else that may not ID as lesbian.

My partner identifies as a lesbian butch. She embraces her butchness (made-up word), that she is female and that she is a woman. I love that about her.

Neither of us is stone.

I love that too.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 07:44 AM   #3
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Stonefemme lesbian here. That means I'm strictly a receiver/bottom when it comes to sex. That's lesbian sex to me because I'm a lesbian and that's the way I have sex. Sadly for me, but seemingly fortunately for you Tru, I'm a member of a very tiny minority- both here on bfp and everywhere else.

I LOVE, collectively as well as individually when given a chance, butch women who are lesbians!
Old 08-29-2013, 11:35 AM   #4
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I am not sure why I would get an education for using the phrase "lesbian sex". I have heard it said many times from other folks that ID differently than I do and the one thing they do say consistently is that they don't have "lesbian sex". So I put it up there because it seems that our ways of having sex are labled by others as those of us that that engage in sex in the lesbian community have what they call "lesbian sex", just as I stated in my original post.
I know what a stone butch is and a stone femme is. I myself use the term lesbian sex in meaning that my partner(when I am partnered at the time), and I would have sex together, her making love to me with no boundaries of my body and I to her with no boundaries of her body. And use whatever we feel is wanted at the time to use for play; Be it dildos or other stuff. Please don't take my choice of words to mean anything negative towards anyone. I am not using it to mean an offense towards anyone. And thank you all for coming here and talking to me abouti it. I have been feeling alone on this site and I was wanting to find others like me here and be able to correspond together, possibly make some new friends along the way.
I too am a female lesbian butch woman and I embrace all of my femaleness from birth. I am not feminine by any means but I embrace all my female body parts and love it when my lesbian femme(when I have one in my life) loves on them too. wohoo!
Old 08-29-2013, 11:53 AM   #5
Dykea

How Do You Identify?:
I wear garters under my Carhartts
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single as fuck

Dykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST Reputation

COOL Thread!! Lez Femme here...
I can deliver the mail and lick the stamp.

Old 08-29-2013, 12:07 PM   #6
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I consider more kinds of sex than that "lesbian sex," like sex between stone butches and femmes if they ID as lesbian.

I get what you are saying. I have heard the phrase "lesbian sex" said in a disparaging way, usually meant to mean "do me, do you" oral and digital sex.

But that's not fair. Lesbian sex is, in my opinion, whatever lesbians do when having sex.

So I guess I would educate you a bit because the way you are using the terms does exclude.

I think that butches who like to receive do get excluded themselves, so I get it when they are a little defensive. But you can't appropriate the term "lesbian sex" to exclude stone sex, whatever you may have heard from others.

I am not a stone femme, but I have had a lot of sex with stone butch partners. It never once occurred to me that I wasn't having lesbian sex.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 12:09 PM   #7
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,620 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
I am not sure why I would get an education for using the phrase "lesbian sex". I have heard it said many times from other folks that ID differently than I do and the one thing they do say consistently is that they don't have "lesbian sex". So I put it up there because it seems that our ways of having sex are labled by others as those of us that that engage in sex in the lesbian community have what they call "lesbian sex", just as I stated in my original post.
I know what a stone butch is and a stone femme is. I myself use the term lesbian sex in meaning that my partner(when I am partnered at the time), and I would have sex together, her making love to me with no boundaries of my body and I to her with no boundaries of her body. And use whatever we feel is wanted at the time to use for play; Be it dildos or other stuff. Please don't take my choice of words to mean anything negative towards anyone. I am not using it to mean an offense towards anyone. And thank you all for coming here and talking to me abouti it. I have been feeling alone on this site and I was wanting to find others like me here and be able to correspond together, possibly make some new friends along the way.

So let me see if I understand what you are saying. If I, a self identified lesbian, have sex in any other way than you just mentioned I am not having lesbian sex? I don't care for that very much. Sounds like a very exclusionary club to me.

I know there are those who talk about lesbians as only having the "you do me then I do you" kind of sex. These people who define lesbian sex as this like to talk about how they find that very boring, too vanilla. Some people like to use this as a way to disparage lesbians. People love to do that. Love to diss lesbians and feminists; and lesbian feminists...well that's just a diss jackpot.

I get that this is the way you like sex and that you are comfortable calling it lesbian sex. I am simply asking you to consider the implications and the history behind this.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 12:12 PM   #8
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Well, I consider more kinds of sex than that "lesbian sex," like sex between stone butches and femmes if they ID as lesbian.

I get what you are saying. I have heard the phrase "lesbian sex" said in a disparaging way, usually meant to mean "do me, do you" oral and digital sex.

But that's not fair. Lesbian sex is, in my opinion, whatever lesbians do when having sex.

So I guess I would educate you a bit because the way you are using the terms does exclude.

I think that butches who like to receive do get excluded themselves, so I get it when they are a little defensive. But you can't appropriate the term "lesbian sex" to exclude stone sex, whatever you may have heard from others.

I am not a stone femme, but I have had a lot of sex with stone butch partners. It never once occurred to me that I wasn't having lesbian sex.
What she said.

I was writing my almost duplicate post, ideologically speaking anyway, when Martina posted this. I wouldn't have bothered if I had seen it first. She pretty much covered it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 12:51 PM   #9
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
What she said.

I was writing my almost duplicate post, ideologically speaking anyway, when Martina posted this. I wouldn't have bothered if I had seen it first. She pretty much covered it.
What I meant by this Tru Texan is that I don't want you to feel ganged up on. You seem like a nice person and I get that you are just feeling your way around. I don't want it to feel like you are being jumped on because I'm just posting stuff that was already said. Sometimes in cases like this less is more.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 01:41 PM   #10
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Tru, I am a lesbian and a stone butch. When I am having sex it is lesbian sex.

I don't think there is any such thing as lesbian sex or heterosexual sex or anything other name that will describe everyone in a group, since we all have our own preferences, boundaries, etc.

You will find plenty of like-minded people here and people who may id or think differently than you that you can still be friends with.

It is always great to have lesbian topics discussed too. Welcome again to the site.
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 01:59 PM   #11
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

I am not meaning to exclude anyone in this. I was reaching out to see if anyone elses idea of lesbian sex was as broad other than I do you you do me thing. And I find that it is a more broad spectrum. By no means ever was I trying to exclude anyone's ID here. So please forgive me for making anyone feel excluded, it is NOT my intent for the discussion. As I stated before, it is the way others have said lesbians do this or do that during sex so that's lesbian sex. I don't see it that way at all. I stated that if I have a partner, that I am open to being made love to by my femme partner and vice -versa. I have no boundaries for myself and prefer my femme in my life not to have boundaries as well. I see my own personal self as just making love to my partner when I have one. And that's all it is, no labels to it, but a few someone's in the real world and online have said that they don't have lesbian sex like I do. So I pondered a lot about bringing this up. I am ever so glad I did. I see a great topic here to discuss and if we can continue on discussions are full of information and I am starting to feel like I am not alone since I started this particular thread and I have thoroughly enjoy each and everyone of your responses and no, I don't feel ganged up on or anything like that. I see it as a nice discussion within my community here. Thank you all for your input and posts. Much appreciated reading them.
I hope I made myself a bit more clear, I'm tired and didn't sleep lastnight so it might be sounding pretty garble brained about now.
Tru
Old 08-29-2013, 02:14 PM   #12
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Interesting how people read things.

When I see/hear someone say, "I myself use the term lesbian sex in meaning that my partner and I ...... " I take that to mean they are speaking for themselves only and how they view sex with their partner, not how they think *I* should be having sex.

I love it when people use "I" statements and talk just about themselves and their lives/experiences without putting others down.

Btw, it seemed like a fair question to me TruTexan - for someone new to the site who is curious about what certain things mean to certain people - I didnt take offense to the question or your own view on what you consider lesbian sex for you and yours.

I've always considered myself a lesbian - as well as a woman who happens to also be masculine. These days, online at least, we cant just say "butch," we need the qualifiers lol. But that's what happens as words and identities evolve and as each generation is introduced to the "old" verbiage.

I do lots of stuff and I dont do other stuff - none of it takes away from me being a butch, a woman, or a lesbian, because I am all of those things no matter how I dress, what my name or pronoun is, whether or not a cook or work on cars, what kind of music I like, or even how I have sex.

Thanks for the thread - it was nice to see it pop up on the front page.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 03:21 PM   #13
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dykea View Post
COOL Thread!! Lez Femme here...
I can deliver the mail and lick the stamp.

So descriptive! Love!

I am a versatile Femme Lesbian. Lol.
Old 08-29-2013, 05:22 PM   #14
Dykea

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single as fuck

Dykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST Reputation
Default <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
So descriptive! Love!

I am a versatile Femme Lesbian. Lol.
Ha!!!
Thanks Apocalipstic

I like how you say "versatile". I would have screwed up and just said READY. So you make it sound way more classier!!

Okaaay, now w/all the politics over with... when do we get to the DIRTY stuff?

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dykea For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 05:34 PM   #15
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

hello tru. i hope the thread fills up with femmes! ^5

honest to goodness, i've never referred to sex as lesbian sex. i just think of it as making love. slow, fast, canasssta, etc etc. it's all making love. i'm a private person, so what happens in private, ... i like for it to stay there. i'll say this. i like to do under others as i would have them do under me. i am silly silly silly, btw.

one last thing. like you, there's so much i had never heard of before this group. i've found likes and dislikes. i've learned here that there's always room to be a little more open to things i have no clue about. but, some things go in one ear and out the other.

i hope the info you are looking for comes your way.

Last edited by macele; 08-29-2013 at 05:37 PM. Reason: i left out the word are!
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 05:43 PM   #16
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I consider myself a lesbian femme with a few basic qualifiers:
I think I'm probably about a 4.5 - 5 on the Kinsey Scale.

I consider myself somewhat gender-queer, though I'm comfy with the "femme" identity.
Most of the people I'm the most attracted to fall in the butch range, though claimed identities vary. And there are quite a few femmes I wouldn't kick out of bed.

Oh, and speaking of bed: I'm not a big believer in quid-pro-quo in the bedroom. I'm selfish and I want my lovers to be selfish too. I don't want any altruistic or obligatory bedroom deeds done on my account. I want to relish and relish being relished and so far in my life that has looked so many different ways depending on the dynamic I have going with a person.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl

Last edited by Nat; 08-29-2013 at 05:49 PM.
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 07:10 PM   #17
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

I have to say that I was a tad bit nervous to make this thread today but for no god reason it seems. LOL I am quiet enjoying the posts here and getting much knowledge from you all have posted thus far.
As for the bedroom, I was not wanting anyone to be specific about anything, I think that is a sacred part of your privacy and wouldn't ever ask anyone to fully indulge into that. Thank you all for helping me continue the discussion going in this thread. keep on posting!!!

ps......have a great weekend as well to all of you.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:57 PM   #18
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Oh hell. No details?
Old 08-29-2013, 08:20 PM   #19
Dykea

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single as fuck

Default No shit??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
Oh hell. No details?
OH fuck that bullshit.
Fine I'll start:::

As a femme lez.... I looooove unbuttoning a butchy shirt. GAWD FUCKING DAMN... standing up, laying down, sitting up... let me at that gawd damn thing.

Slowly, keeping eye contact, then leaning my cheek to their chest and just breathing the most perfect moment that no else gets to have -- because it's that special of a spot to be right there.

Call me a big ole romantic lezzie.. I don't give a shit.
But thats HOT.
What's next is knee shaking... and if a "safe word" is involved::

Mine is Tomato.

Old 08-30-2013, 09:42 AM   #20
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

I'm still laughin at the last couple of posts. thanks I needed a good laugh................carry on!!