s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Transman - HRT / No Surgery
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single, but enjoying the journey....

Thanked 1,210 Times in 310 Posts
s0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputation

I saw the first two seasons-- had to cancel cable TV halfway thru Season 2, so thank God for Netflix. STILL waiting for Season 3 on Netflix and bugging out because I wanna see it but can't-- or can't find it online without having to download special viewers and other programs I don't want to "risk". If anyone knows of a place online to see it that doesn't require that, please let me know, would you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepfordfemme View Post
Who would you be if you were a WD character in the zombie apocalypse?
No question: Glenn.

Robert Frost
s0litude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2013, 04:26 AM   #82
s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:

s0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0litude View Post
No question: Glenn.
LMAO! After talking about the show with a childhood friend of mine, she pointed out one huge reason I was more "Daryl" than "Glenn": I'd never put up with the shit Glenn did i.e. being lowered into a well. She told me she knew I'd put myself at risk to protect others, but I'm not as "standoffish" as Daryl. Apparently from our conversation, I'm the softer side of Daryl, like when he is comforting Carol.

Love both characters! And I was flattered when my friend said that. But c'mon... Glenn and Maggie. Glenn and MAGGIE! How can you resist Maggie? <drools>

Well,... I still get the bow and the motorcycle, right?

Robert Frost
Old 08-25-2013, 10:48 AM   #83
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0litude View Post

I saw the first two seasons-- had to cancel cable TV halfway thru Season 2, so thank God for Netflix. STILL waiting for Season 3 on Netflix and bugging out because I wanna see it but can't-- or can't find it online without having to download special viewers and other programs I don't want to "risk". If anyone knows of a place online to see it that doesn't require that, please let me know, would you?
I canceled my cable TV right before season 3, so I feel you - but instead of waiting for it to come on Netflix, I just bought it on Amazon. I bought it an episode at a time, $2 each episode, each week as they aired, so it didnt feel like I was spending a lot. lol

I dont know of any place to get it for free unless AMC has it on their website; but you can buy the season from Amazon for a little over $30 (episodes in HD will be a little over $45) then watch it on your PC or on your TV if you have a device like TiVo, Wii, Roku, etc.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:29 AM   #84
s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
I canceled my cable TV right before season 3, so I feel you - but instead of waiting for it to come on Netflix, I just bought it on Amazon. I bought it an episode at a time, $2 each episode, each week as they aired, so it didnt feel like I was spending a lot. lol

I dont know of any place to get it for free unless AMC has it on their website; but you can buy the season from Amazon for a little over $30 (episodes in HD will be a little over $45) then watch it on your PC or on your TV if you have a device like TiVo, Wii, Roku, etc.
Yeah, I'll eventually break down and get the seasons all on DVD. Wanted to go the cheap (read: Free) route til finances were better. Thanks for the info though-- I wasn't aware Amazon even offered those services!

Robert Frost
The Following User Says Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2013, 03:23 AM   #85
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

It's almost time!!!!! My wife and I used to be avid fans of ER, but since it's been off the air, we have a couple of shows we share, and this is one...!!!
Old 08-27-2013, 04:25 AM   #86
SirLucian

How Do You Identify?:
Revenant I Have Become Indestructible
Preferred Pronoun?:
Vampir
Relationship Status:
Ageless One / My Coven, Commanding an Embodied Authority Not Ruled By External Opinions Or Behaviors

SirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool

Love this Thread
Thank You
There is a certain Darkness here
Rock Walls Dripping with anticipation
Life is too long to Live alone
Family is Everything
SirLucian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 04:18 PM   #87
o'queery

How Do You Identify?:
serviceboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
him, hey boy
Relationship Status:
boyfriend of my joey. <3 Imma lucky bitchboy!

Thanked 1,895 Times in 523 Posts
o'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hurrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy Uppppppppppppp October!!!!!!!

Old 09-16-2013, 12:09 PM   #88
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Walking Dead' spinoff in the works at AMC

in the news today.....I think I could hang with this!

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=827541
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2013, 12:39 PM   #89
o'queery

How Do You Identify?:
serviceboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
him, hey boy
Relationship Status:
boyfriend of my joey. <3 Imma lucky bitchboy!

Thanked 1,895 Times in 523 Posts
o'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2shygrrl View Post
in the news today.....I think I could hang with this!

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=827541
Very interesting.. i mean, i figured SOMETHING was gonna spin off of it. Guess we will just have to wait (like i am impatiently doing now for the new season) and see!
Old 09-23-2013, 03:53 PM   #90
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:

not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default nuff said!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 04:41 PM   #91
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:

Default pot of hot cocoa.......

it has been pretty chilly and down right cold at times here in Baltimore. I have 3 Nieces who will join me this evening as they have since the season started! I am ready with a pot of hot cocoa to help warm their squeals while guessing at whats going to happen next! So it is us 4 zombies and our cups of warmth tonight!!
The Following User Says Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2013, 04:26 PM   #92
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:

Default *bump*

Although I have been a fan since the beginning, I have to admit I am not impressed with how this season has played out so far. I feel like it is more soap opera like than what I have been accustomed to....those long pauses, looks and such. Also seems there is a few minutes of stuff happening per show and the rest of the time all drama..... I hope this changes for me...cause I love me some zombies!! And I love TWD........<worried>

Does anyone else feel like this??
Old 12-02-2013, 01:10 AM   #93
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

I couldn't stop crying at the last ten minutes of last night's episode. O.M.G.
Old 12-02-2013, 07:13 AM   #94
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Spoiler Alert!!! Do not read if you saw last night's episode, 12-1-13

There were a couple of points I screamed like a little girl and yelled "Nooooooo!"

I still can't believe it.

I would like to talk about it here. One of the best/worst episodes ever in the 4 seasons.

Yes, I take TWD seriously...

Is a big spoiler alert enough so that those of us that saw it can discuss?

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2014, 09:02 AM   #95
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 09:44 AM   #96
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I love this show and even got my sweetie hooked on it!

At first she said: "Zombies? Are you kidding?"

Then, it was: "Isn't TWD on tonight?"

We are eagerly awaiting season 5, which starts October 12th.

AMC just released the trailer for the upcoming season at Comic Con in San Diego.

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dea...-dead-season-5

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

Last edited by *Anya*; 07-26-2014 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Forgot the date
Old 07-26-2014, 09:45 AM   #97
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaige View Post
Ha! Missed this one! Thanks!

~Washington Post

Old 07-26-2014, 12:28 PM   #98
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

It took me a little while to really try watching this show. It just looked stupid to me for some reason, but then my mom got addicted to it and I was looking for something to watch at one point and decided to give it a shot. One very long binge later, I was hooked!!!

I'm going to try not to even watch the trailers because to me they are spoilers. BUT Ocyober 12th is a long time away and I am not sure I have that kin of willpower LOL!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2014, 06:58 AM   #99
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's not a big deal for me, call it as you see it
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation

Have you folks seen the Season 5 trailer?

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dea...-dead-season-5

Omg! I can wait!
Old 07-27-2014, 07:05 AM   #100
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's not a big deal for me, call it as you see it
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I'm going to try not to even watch the trailers because to me they are spoilers. BUT Ocyober 12th is a long time away and I am not sure I have that kin of willpower LOL!

Sorry CCB! I posted a link to the S5 trailer....hope it's not too tempting

EDIT: Well damn Anya had already posted it. Geez I need more coffee!

Tags
awesomess, show, walking dead, zombies