Old 12-25-2012, 06:26 AM   #181
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
I am a Virgo Femme,

I like Pink

I like Fairies

I wear make-up

I am proud

I like high heels

I can change a flat Tyre without breaking a nail

I may be all Femme but I also wear the pants

I am my own electrician, plumber, and hell I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty

I am independent, bossy and a little miss-know-it all ( that must be Virgo trait)

AND

I want doors opened for me, I demand respect and I want all the attention a Femme can get.

Thank you

Welcome!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2012, 08:04 AM   #182
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

I'm the kind of femme who cultivates a certain style... Because I want to be seen a certain way...

BUT....

If I look into the mirror and start beliving my own creation.

Then I need to change it up...

I like look frumpy... not to feel that way...

*running hand over head to make the half hawk stand up*
Old 12-25-2012, 10:08 AM   #183
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thought I'd try to finish this...LOL

I'm a homebody...a happy home that is a sanctuary from the storms of life is what I need.

Expensive or elaborate gifts are nice but not required...the greatest gifts are those that come from the heart and can be as simple as a twisted paperclip.

Always a lady, only revealing that "other" side of me to my partner in the privacy of our home.

A Libra, I desire balance in my life...much like water seeking its own level. My partner will be the yang to my yin.

There are only a few things I expect (in no particular order)...honesty, fidelity/loyalty, mutual respect...

Some things I cannot tolerate...infidelity, dishonesty, cruelty to animals, children or the elderly, domestic violence, yelling/screaming...

Arguments happen...they are an essential part of all healthy relationships. But I do not believe in screaming matches because it impedes listening. Discussion is my "style" if you will.

I would never hit anyone below the belt...attack their core. Treating others as I want to be treated...loving my neighbor as myself...recognizing that I am my sister/brother's keeper...accepting that the people in my life the way they are not the way I wish they were.

I am a believer in forgiveness, second chances and giving people the benefit of the doubt.

A work in progress, I'm human and hopelessly flawed. When I'm wrong, I say that I am wrong and will make amends. It's taken me a lifetime to get there and sometimes the words taste like vinegar but I own my "stuff".

I am guilty of being generous to a fault but my heart is always in the right place.

My only agenda is to be kind to others hoping that in some small way I can make this world a better place.

I am a submissive but not a doormat. I am a babygrrl but not a child or childish. I am a woman and enthusiastically embrace all facets of my femininity but I am not a Stepford Wife.

Don't be fooled...this femme is also a momma Grizzly and will protect and defend with my very life, if necessary, those whom I love.

While the majority of the time my disposition is sunny, I do have my dark, brooding moments. At those rare times I will withdraw into myself and plunge myself into writing or drawing...using the inherent tunnel vision to channel my creative energies into drawing beauty from darkness and bringing it into the light.

I'm spiritual not religious...life and everything around us is a beautiful gift from the Universe to be recognized as such, appreciated and learned from.

I am resilient...a Phoenix...a Steel Magnolia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
I'm an old fashioned, old school femme who loves OFOS Butches. I love having doors opened for me, being helped with my coat, etc.

More Suzy Homemaker than June Cleaver, I am a nurturer. Fixing and serving a nice meal and watching people enjoy it makes me a happy femme.

While the outward appearance doesn't define femme, I love all girly things. Pretty clothes, make up, manicured nails, my curls, light perfume, jewelry...I am no less femme in jeans, a t-shirt and sneakers.

I've got a bit of a tomboy streak - the result of being the only girl of 4 kids.

There's also a babygrrl component to me.

Still, I am independent and can take care of myself. Someone recently called me resilient and that made me smile. I'd never thought of myself that way but it's true.

There's more but now it's time to get ready for work. So I'll finish this later...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:08 AM   #184
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post

I am a submissive but not a doormat. I am a babygrrl but not a child or childish. I am a woman and enthusiastically embrace all facets of my femininity but I am not a Stepford Wife.

I am resilient...a Phoenix...a Steel Magnolia.
Love this.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #185
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

This is one of the most honest,down to earth,frightening,loving and caring threads I have read as of yet on here.

I am bumping it for those who have not posted to see and possibly post in.
Also for those who want to update.
And simply to read and re read the posts within.

What wonderful, raw, honesty with the femmes.

Bump!

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2012, 09:22 PM   #186
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am a woman of many moods, faces, and personalities. I am a daughter, a sister, a mother, lover and friend. I am a bitch, and an angel, a saint and a whore. I am whole in all that I think and feel and yet incomplete in everything that I am. I am a mistress of nothing. I own everything I do. I am modern and old school all at the same, I believe in miracles, magick, and most of all, I believe in love. I am an artist. I am an Aquarian. I am obsessive and compulsive - I am nurturing and loving. I am an oxymoron and everyday, I am born again with the sun rising. I am the kind of femme that you can't always rely on but you can always trust in. I am the kind of femme that may let you down but I'll fall down alongside of you. I am utterly girlie and hopelessly dreamy. I live in the clouds and die in the sun. I am a contradiction, a complication and an open book. I am the kind of femme who hates to be loved yet needs it more than air.

Ev'rybody knows
That Baby's got new clothes
But lately I see her ribbons and her bows
Have fallen from her curls
She takes just like a woman, yes she does
She makes love just like a woman, yes she does
And she aches just like a woman
But she breaks just like a little girl.

-Bob Dylan
Old 12-26-2012, 09:29 PM   #187
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

What a wonderful, affirming thread!!

I am a nurturing femme: A parent to other people's children and my grandchildren not of my bloodline, kisser of booboos, fixer of meals for friends, family and strangers, maker of chicken soup when you have a cold, hugs fierce enough to break through many insecurities, shoulders strong enough to stay unbowed when someone I love needs to lean on them or cry on them. I am now planning to nurture some more foster kids in my life, perhaps even adopt a child who needs a nurturing parent.

I am an easy-going femme: It took exiting a high-drama marriage to really affirm (much to my delight) that I'm actually a very low-drama easy-going optimistic adaptable person.

I am a geek femme: Engineering degree, teacher of geek topics, and very excited about trying to move towards teaching math. I love math. How to entertain a geek femme? Give her some colored bucky balls (tiny magnetic balls) and let her make jewelry from them.

I am a capable femme: I am the ultimate pragmatic, practical Taurus. I have supported myself since I was 17. I have a power tool collection that many butches would envy, and my dream is to find a butch who could work beside me on doing things around my house, and who would be turned on by the sight of my deep-slut-red nails wrapped around a circular saw instead of being put off that a femme would rather receive a sliding compound miter saw for her birthday than an expensive bit of jewelry.

I am an intelligent femme: I crave conversation that requires me to think, that calls on the things that I know or teaches me new things, that challenges me and opens my mind.

I am a "low" femme: I wear makeup when I go out, but not for work or everyday. A 2.5" heel is a "high heel" for me these days. I live in sun dresses in the summer and occasionally wear skirts, tights and boots in the winter but you'll find me most often in jeans -- or, if it's around the house, in sweatpants and no bra.

I am a strong femme: Strong enough to weather a lot of crap in my life. Strong enough to pick myself up and figure out how to walk away from that crap once and for all, and never go back to it. Strong enough to take care of myself. Strong enough to let others take care of me when I need or deserve it. Strong enough to face my fears. Strong enough to work through the rough times when fear or sadness have me by the throat. Strong enough to actively and deliberately seek out the good thing in life, and build myself a life bolstered by love.

I am a femme who loves to dance. I heard this quote the other day: "I wonder, where do we find home, that absolute soul satisfying comfort without question? In the name of what do you do what you do, what drives you, what are you passionate about, what makes you happy - not just what makes you smile, but what transports you and makes you take a deep breath and dissolves your brain, courses through your body, an absolute merger of body and mind and spirit, leaving thoughts behind, emotion just coursing through you, where do you find that?" I find that level of passionate happiness in two things: In dancing, even if by myself in the living room, and in the butch/femme dance.

I am an old school femme who craves the butch-femme dance, not because I'm incapable of doing things for myself but because in every dance there is a lead and a follow, doing different but complementary things; both take equal skill, and the dance is all the more beautiful if both love their part of the dance. I love the dance, that yin to my yang, that energy that complements my own in every way.

I am a single femme who would love to find the butch of my dreams, someone to treasure me and talk to me about everything under the sun, someone to dance with me even just swaying in a circle around the living room, someone who appreciates all I am and wants to be the best she can be for me, someone who trusts me and takes care of me and lets me take care of her right back, someone who believes that lesbian bed death is a disease that must be eradicated from our community and is willing to aggressively do her part to ensure that it never infests our home, someone who means what she promises, knows that relationships take at last as much time and maintenance as a home or a care and is willing to do that work, in sickness and in health, for better or worse, for richer for poorer, as long as we both shall live. Applications are being accepted.

(oh, and I'm obviously a very verbose femme who is incapable of brevity!!)
Old 12-27-2012, 07:55 PM   #188
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Katniss~~(yes I am being esoteric and no I will not give an 'easy' button a'la Office Depot.)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2013, 03:17 AM   #189
lillith

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you!

lillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputation

The slow evolution from then to now.

I am timeless, warrantless, and even a bit effortless. I am no damsel-in-distress. I am eager, and often submit to my fancies. I am opinionated, and sometimes, overbearing and crass. I am not thoughtless, but thought full. I am heavy with concern, and lighted by my spirit. I am educated, and perhaps that lends to many people in my life who say I am intimidating. I am solid in my sex, and do not wince too easily. I profess that I am not a fan of horror, it makes me cringe. I am often dissatisfied with my body, and will bitch about it, but I do not see myself as you do. I see the crow’s feet and am reminded of the laughter. I see the stretch marks and look at my son who created them, and am forced to smile. I see my overly large tattoos and I am reminded of who I am inside; what caused me to get them in the first place. I have triumphed over many fears and have given in to them, as well. I am messy and sometimes, a pain in the ass. But I promise, I pick my fights fairly, and will admit when I am wrong. I am soft little girl who cares too much, and I am loving mother who stands by her child. Yes, I own dresses, and make-up, and high heels, but I am also a devote wearer of jeans and t-shirts. I can sway my hips and mesmerize. I can touch a face with a gentle caress, but it is not only a face I want to touch; it is the heart and soul. I am a caretaker, a nurturer, and someone who just wants to see a smile.

now how can you ignore a dancing pink elephant?

and how i so wish it would rain here.
lillith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lillith For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2013, 02:01 PM   #190
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Who am I as a woman, a person and a femme:

I am a guttersnipe, who grew into a happy and productive human being.

It took me a long time to get here and I will fight for my right to be who I am today.

I ride in the front seat in my life and refuse to ride in the back.

I have control issues and can come across as intimating at times.

I am giving and tenderhearted, but don’t mistake it for weakness. I won’t listen to you whine for long, without expecting to see you take some action and ownership. Yes, I expect the same of myself. I will call you on your shit and please do it in return. I will have your back and you must have mine.

If I love you, I get rose colored glasses. I will overlook things, if the good is great. I will not give up my friends, work or life for you. If you think I belong on my back, you have the wrong woman.

Art makes me feel alive. I need color and light in my life. If you want to make a back porch from car parts I won’t question it, but help you. I love the imaginative and creative.

I pinch pennies, because of my past and using credit will stress me out. I live well below my means.

I live simple and clutter makes me feel anxious and boxed in.

I am no longer defined by my job or my family or you anymore. This is growth for me.

I no longer live in the past (why) or future (what ifs), I live in today and am grateful for today.

I am not only a survivor, but I have also managed to thrive.
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2013, 02:32 PM   #191
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

A bit like walking a panther on a leash. Or so I've been told....

Katniss~~(if you don't have confidence, creativity and intelligence this could all end very badly...)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2013, 05:08 PM   #192
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Thanked 3,221 Times in 666 Posts
femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation

i am a Dyke.
i am a Diva.
i am Jedi Femme.

Flirting my way through the galaxy: Fuck me red lipstick and seamed stockings.
Light sabers and lip liners, an intergalactic queer.

I am a self identified queer high femme
inamorata
mother
Portuguese princess
bottom
sometimes good girl
activist
femme-inist
ridiculous Pollyanna
libertine
kinky
loving
caffeinated
intelligent

A glittering disco ball, no wall flower.
I blend into the scenery like a full blown super nova.
Bashful is a cheap cologne.

I love to laugh.
I fucking love to swear.
I love language.
I am a visual creature.

I am an advocate and defender of women and children.
I'm unapologetic and in your face about it.
I am female centric.
I've been a change agent and witness to incredible healing;
that includes my own.
The strength and grace inherent in women humbles and feeds me at the same time.
I am fiercely loyal and loving, my parenting style is full Grizzly Bear.
I am a Settler sister and ally to Anishninabekwe

I often make men feel uncomfortable
and
I like that.
I don't dim, dull, or duck down.
Messy and haunted by the ghosts of long-dead cookies.

I partner most naturally and organically with Stone and old school Butch Tops.

I am a femme in a sisterhood of femmes
We are rainbows and sparkles and fragrance
feathers and fur
leather and lace
hope and grief
power and grace

Femme. Fag. me . We.

Lila Watson

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
You say you love wind, but when its comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared, when you say you love me.

-- Bob Marley
femmeInterrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:06 PM   #193
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmeInterrupted View Post

Bashful is a cheap cologne.

[/I]

LOVE THIS!!
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2013, 06:07 PM   #194
BowtiePrincess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Happily taken

BowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST Reputation

I am everything but always one thing, me. I am hot black leather heels and worn out dirty cowgirl boots. I am a red camaro and a muddy chevy truck. I am a femme that likes doors held open for me but dont dare tell me you will move the hay bales. I am sweet but bitchy. I am soft but hard. I am a contrast femme.
BowtiePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BowtiePrincess For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2013, 10:33 PM   #195
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

BUMPING THREAD....In hopes of others seeing it who might want to post ...

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2013, 11:30 PM   #196
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

I am Femme, Woman and Straight-Lesbian.

My politics: seeking world change by bettering one corner at a time.
My religion: first do no harm.

Classy but not superficial.
Elegant but not pretentious.
Homey...earthy...

Fine dining and dirt digging.
Operas and coffehouses.

Make-up not needed,
lipstick lesbian if I want to leave a mark.
Smokey gypsy eyes - matron trait.

The world is my backyard.

Foreign, exotic...most of all...
Brains...
My story...Femme r-evolution.
Full acceptance...My body...My power...My right.

Femme...Cunt...Lady...Ms....
Femme...Bitch...
Femme...

Yep, that would be Me.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2013, 09:36 AM   #197
femm_cb

How Do You Identify?:
Bitch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BITCH

femm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputation
Default Here I am world

I am femme - I don't pretend to be anything but.

I don't wear make up very often - It's too hot in Florida and it ends up being all over my phone by noon time. The last time I wore make up was my wedding day.

I am a bitch at times. I can hold a grudge. If I don't like you, don't expect me to hang out with you in my spare time.

I cannot tolerate ignorance AT ALL. That has to be one of my biggest pet peeves.

I LOVE my flipflops, tank tops and shorts....I don't wear dresses much.

I am a wine snob - I think Florida has the worst tasting wines. I prefer foreign wines over domestic.
Old 05-28-2013, 09:55 AM   #198
aussiebaby

How Do You Identify?:
Illegal
Relationship Status:
Considering divorcing myself.

aussiebaby Has the BEST Reputationaussiebaby Has the BEST Reputationaussiebaby Has the BEST Reputationaussiebaby Has the BEST Reputationaussiebaby Has the BEST Reputationaussiebaby Has the BEST Reputationaussiebaby Has the BEST Reputationaussiebaby Has the BEST Reputationaussiebaby Has the BEST Reputationaussiebaby Has the BEST Reputationaussiebaby Has the BEST Reputation
Post I am

I am in a crowd, perfect in red, heels six inches, lipstick set like cement, powder without a blemish, hair in curls, hands on purse, talking theatre, talking news, cross-legged, fingers on the wine glass.

I am alone, on the couch, cotton undies, knee-high socks, glasses, Supernatural DVDs, no makeup, hair a mess, covered in oreo crumbs, counting the calories, wishing my jeans still fit, ordering pizza.

Glamorous as fuck.
aussiebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to aussiebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2013, 11:38 AM   #199
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

i am femme in all things. i identify in the traditional feminine role totally
i wear dresses or skirts full makeup and five of six inch heels all the time
i am submissive, caring, kind and good listener who is prone to empathic tears.
i am a baby grrl or doll. i can become a gothic grrl or leather grrl at any time.
my role is always bottom in the bedroom my life is to be pleasing sexually in every way.
i am relaxed and friendly.
i am intelligent in the areas i need to be.
i can be political but tend not to be. i am very liberal in all ways when i do play political games.
i work to improve my skill set. i am learning to sew, quilt and knit.
i tend the home by cleaning cooking and so on.
there is a spirituality about me which is non religious
i can be silly, giggly, humorous and serious if needed.
MISTRESS and Mistress are the heads of the house i do serve their needs in every way possible.
i have always seen the femme role as being able to adapt and be all things to all people and this is my goal to be able top transform who i am to fit the needs of the Dominant personalities. femme to me is giving up self for the betterment of family, home, and society.
Femininity is part of my being. i am one with it and happy being the queer woman i am. When a person is content you know it is right and good for that person. i am content in this role it fits very well.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2013, 09:43 PM   #200
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

I am a femme who...

Likes my beaches deserted
My wineglass full
My kayak right side up
The only thing "hello kitty' about my household is the morning greeting to my cat.

Katniss~~
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post: