Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart View Post
I used to be married to an architect who also took professional architectural photographs. He said "under" because that way you can see the shape of the roll. It's an esthetic thing. If there was TP in a photo that was over, he'd change it to under.

Me? I don't even notice.

And I thought this thread was about something else.
As soon as I saw the poll i thought "TOILET PAPER!"

another derail; i used to be euphemistic about TP and refer to it as "tissue"- until I got sick one time and my GF had to go grocery shopping with the list i made and got kleenex instead.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:55 PM   #42
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

No matter how you hang your TP- close the damn door to the bathroom when not in use...... beware of kids and critters just loving to pull on that roll and decorate the house!!

LOL, my first thoughts about the subject of the thread was not it being about toilet paper. Whew, I'm not that old!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2011, 03:05 PM   #43
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

thank y'all for voting and the messages on the thread.

it's been interesting to watch the results.

over it is for the DurrrrrrrrWim house

which is the way i voted....jus sayin

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2011, 03:11 PM   #44
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

After y'all left our house last night "SOMEBODY" switched the roll from over to under! I'm thinking Durrrrrrrr did it to drive me crazy or D did it to irritate the crap out of me! **lord knows sweet Wim wouldn't do that to me**

Seeeeee even at a simple dinner party, this conversation comes up! Thanks Durrrrrrrr
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2011, 09:03 PM   #45
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,216 Times in 705 Posts
Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Sometimes I put it under on purpose just to irritate the Beauhunk. But don't tell him, k?

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Puplove is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Puplove For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2011, 04:46 AM   #46
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
After y'all left our house last night "SOMEBODY" switched the roll from over to under! I'm thinking Durrrrrrrr did it to drive me crazy or D did it to irritate the crap out of me! **lord knows sweet Wim wouldn't do that to me**

Seeeeee even at a simple dinner party, this conversation comes up! Thanks Durrrrrrrr
I am innocent I tell ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puplove View Post
Sometimes I put it under on purpose just to irritate the Beauhunk. But don't tell him, k?
uh, ok? I wont say a word to Oiler

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2011, 06:02 AM   #47
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I just pulled my toilet paper from under because i did'nt think it really mattered, when all of a sudden (and I shit you not), durrrrrrr's damn bug came out on my hand and ran up my arm!!! My ass nearly exploded!!!
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2011, 06:17 AM   #48
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorninthesofa View Post
I just pulled my toilet paper from under because i did'nt think it really mattered, when all of a sudden (and I shit you not), durrrrrrr's damn bug came out on my hand and ran up my arm!!! My ass nearly exploded!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2011, 10:01 PM   #49
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Statistics show that we save hella trees per year by using the 'Over Method'.

And yes, I will indeed utter the lecture from
the bathroom if I visit n find it in the 'otherwise' position.

Old 07-17-2011, 08:10 AM   #50
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Many, many years ago, I dispatched at a taxi company with another guy
When I'd go into the bathroom there, the roll was always under
When I left said room, the roll was always over
He had words with me a few times and all I could do was laugh at him
Always wondered who was more anal, him or me

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2011, 02:55 PM   #51
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Over.

Myyyyy kittie unravels it when its under for some reason.

Also, in my hotel days, we learned over and folded into a point is correct. lol.

Oh and I am not changing agin for anyone....too set in mah ways.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:32 AM   #52
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Doesn't matter. I'm happy for it just being there.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 04:27 PM   #53
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
Doesn't matter. I'm happy for it just being there.
I agree. I am always happy to see TP! lol A would with no TP would be a sad world indeed.

I just refuse to change how *I* put it on the holder thingie. I have changed back and forth for several girl friends and I refuse to change this...or how I fold towels or the order in which I brush my teeth...or how I drive for anyone ever again.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:43 PM   #54
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

I just always hated seeing TP in the trees

The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 11:51 AM   #55
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
I just always hated seeing TP in the trees
It is a huge pain to get out of trees.

Especially...

if it rains.

Old 07-20-2011, 02:02 PM   #56
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
I agree. I am always happy to see TP! lol A would with no TP would be a sad world indeed.

I just refuse to change how *I* put it on the holder thingie. I have changed back and forth for several girl friends and I refuse to change this...or how I fold towels or the order in which I brush my teeth...or how I drive for anyone ever again.

Fortunately, Mare doesn't care how I put the roll on. We are both just happy to not be stuck on the bowl with no TP in sight. (LOL)

An ex of mine used to argue with me about it. My revenge was leaving very little paper on the roll and removing the TP from the room. After realizing she was stuck on the bowl and she screamed bloody hell, I reminded her to be grateful for the little things - not so much how the little things are placed.

She never argued with me about it ever again.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 02:42 PM   #57
rubygirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme all the way
Relationship Status:
Me, myself and I

rubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputation

Over, definitely over. I'm like others who have already responded.....I will turn the roll around if it's not over.
rubygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rubygirl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 03:50 PM   #58
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

I had a party Saturday night. Sunday morning I realized that I had an under roll going on. I thought someone was sooooo picky they changed my roll. Then I realized that someone changed the role, didn't know my preference, but was kind enough to remove the dead roll. So, it was all good in Fox land, after I changed it to OVER that is!!!

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 06:54 PM   #59
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
It is a huge pain to get out of trees.

Especially...

if it rains.

so true. sounds like you have experienced this issue

Old 07-21-2011, 04:17 PM   #60
CherryFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
On good days, in love. On bad days--well, there are no bad days with hym...

CherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Note to Self: Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackboot View Post

All the rainbows in the sky
Start to weep, then say goodbye
You won't be seeing rainbows any more
Setting suns before they fall, Echo to you that's all that's all
But you'll see lonely sunsets after all

It's over It's over It's over It's over
Oh my goodness, and this entire time I really did not think you cared if the roll was over or under...

Personally speaking, forget over and under-- let's focus on
REPLACING THE ROLL IF YOU TAKE THE LAST SQUARE...

Just sayin'...but you know I love you either way.

~CF
CherryFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CherryFemme For This Useful Post: