Notices

Old 07-04-2010, 07:24 AM   #2181
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

mmmm...for now, it's the first cup of coffee
Old 07-04-2010, 07:57 AM   #2182
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

A very nice time on the lake watching fireworks and talking with my beloved.....it was a very unexpected beautiful night......
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 03:18 PM   #2183
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,623 Times in 3,977 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

walking around the flea market today with my friend Jean, and enjoying "county fair fries" and a lemon shake...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 03:23 PM   #2184
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A beautiful, peaceful walk along the Bay with a woman that just might get under my skin! Now, if our dogs could just get along!!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 03:26 PM   #2185
rockybcn

How Do You Identify?:
a well blended yin yang butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'll take "sweetheart" for 500 Alex!
Relationship Status:
to be...or not to be...that is the question!

rockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting at a cafe outside by the marina with two wonderful friends...eating tapas and drinking wine. We laughed and carried on for hours planning our next big adventure sightseeing in Europe.
Old 07-04-2010, 04:02 PM   #2186
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitmo01 View Post
A very nice time on the lake watching fireworks and talking with my beloved.....it was a very unexpected beautiful night......
I love the way we fall into beauty..

*Let's take a walk... ok... I don't wanna go to the lil park, let's go up to the lake.. ok.... walk,talk, walk.. rescue baby bird trying to learn how to fly in gale force winds, walk, talk, walk... sit.. talk, talk, talk.. fireworks, fireworks,fireworks..*

Completly surrounded by fireworks in every corner of the sky...

Lovely...
Old 07-04-2010, 05:53 PM   #2187
afixer

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am
Relationship Status:
adrift in my head

Thanked 1,513 Times in 661 Posts
afixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputation
Talking a nap with sweetness

I had a very busy day and a huge lunch so a nap was in order.

afixer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to afixer For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 06:18 PM   #2188
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

The briny.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 07:18 PM   #2189
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by afixer View Post

I had a very busy day and a huge lunch so a nap was in order.

This is SO great! thanks for posting it!!
Old 07-04-2010, 08:46 PM   #2190
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

My babygirl did,
she always does,
she certainly made My birthday the best one ever!

Old 07-04-2010, 08:50 PM   #2191
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive View Post
My babygirl did,
she always does,
she certainly made My birthday the best one ever!

Way kewl!! I am so happy for you and Rav, Massive!! Does my heart good to see good people find each other!
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 08:51 PM   #2192
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Way kewl!! I am so happy for you and Rav, Massive!! Does my heart good to see good people find each other!
Thank you very much, from both of us!
Old 07-04-2010, 09:01 PM   #2193
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Realizing my joy today ...

The many wonderful friends in my life brings me joy ... not just today but everyday.

Of course, have to mention ... my dog, Kelly, is my #1 Best Friend Always. I plan to post a new photo of her shortly with her latest "surprise." If I come home from the grocery store or from anywhere and I have packages, she gets so excited to see what I bought especially for her. Kelly is hilarious! Yes, indeed, a great joy to hang with -she always makes me laugh out loud.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 09:15 PM   #2194
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default What brought me joy today...

Although I am facing a number of things in my life that I never dreamed would be in peril...I can come to this site and even though it may be for just a few minutes out of my day...I can find acceptance, compassion, colorful viewpoints, many a post to make me think maybe my way is not always the right way, and a whole group of people that love me and would never, ever even know me if we passed on the street...sometimes when I finally make it to bed late at night I can think on these things and know I am going to be alright. Someway. Somehow.
socialjustice_fsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to socialjustice_fsu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 10:02 PM   #2195
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Today was a pretty good day, for a few reasons:

~ The sun was shining, and it was warm outside

~ Talking with and getting to know a sweet femme online

~ Having a friend of Mine, who I didn't expect to hear from for awhile, tell Me that he missed My friendship and that he wanted us to be friends again

~ Watching videos on YouTube of FTM's posting vlog's (video blogs) about their transition; as well as a specific channel where SOFFA's discuss what its like to be with an FTM, how they feel about various weekly topics picked by them or viewers of the channel, and just seeing alot of love being expressed between the guys and their partners

I'm telling you, today was a day that has put a perma-grin on My face ~ can't you tell?
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 10:06 PM   #2196
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
Today was a pretty good day, for a few reasons:

~ The sun was shining, and it was warm outside

~ Talking with and getting to know a sweet femme online

~ Having a friend of Mine, who I didn't expect to hear from for awhile, tell Me that he missed My friendship and that he wanted us to be friends again

~ Watching videos on YouTube of FTM's posting vlog's (video blogs) about their transition; as well as a specific channel where SOFFA's discuss what its like to be with an FTM, how they feel about various weekly topics picked by them or viewers of the channel, and just seeing alot of love being expressed between the guys and their partners

I'm telling you, today was a day that has put a perma-grin on My face ~ can't you tell?
nice post.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:26 PM   #2197
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default 4th Of July Smiles.

Sunshine. Hot dogs. Sweet Puppy love. Fireworks. Friendship. Dragonfly's.

In all, a relaxing day.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:30 PM   #2198
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Curled up on a big comfy couch in the a/c with my dog, my exes shih tzu and her gf's dog.. .Just watching tv and relaxing. Us all catching naps throughout the day... Me and the dogs that is LOL They are out of town..
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 11:05 PM   #2199
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Tonight....we had a little get~together with some of the Austin peeps.....

And Oiler surprised us all (but mainly Pup) with a big ol' box of FIRECRACKERS!!!!

We had our own personal Fireworks Display and it was SO much fun!!! Great BBQ and sides....I made a new recipe ~ Raspberry Buttermilk Cake.....it was yummie!

The whole evening was really so lovely!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 11:19 PM   #2200
Write14u

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm easy
Relationship Status:
She's some kind of wonderful.

Write14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST Reputation

* Hanging out with one of my best friend's two toddlers.
* Hearing my nephew sing and play his guitar tonight. He's getting so good.
* Grabbing a coffee and gabbing with one of my buddies.
* Cracking up my mom (and the other ladies at church) by telling her things we did as teens that she didn't know about.
The Following User Says Thank You to Write14u For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy