Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-03-2013, 04:21 AM   #1
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Supporting the Ravens today!!

jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2013, 06:18 AM   #2
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

i must say i will not be watching the game.and i can't wait for it to be over..tired of the hype already..
but hey whoever your rootin for i hope they win!
i also hope whoever does win that the "fans" dont riot no one wins in that situation.
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:26 AM   #3
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default what ya eating for superbowl dinner

What ya eatin for SuperBowl dinner?

BBQ Babyback ribs ...check potato salad....check baked beans....check
Sweet Iced Tea....check...............

Snack time.......Tostitos scoops and Pace Picante Salsa, altough not sure if I will have room for any...........just sayin...........

What are YOU havin for SuperBowl mealtime??? Snacks ?????
Old 02-03-2013, 07:41 AM   #4
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,245 Times in 1,415 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeingMe View Post

BBQ Babyback ribs ...check potato salad....check baked beans....check
Sweet Iced Tea....check...............

Snack time.......Tostitos scoops and Pace Picante Salsa, altough not sure if I will have room for any...........just sayin...........

What are YOU havin for SuperBowl mealtime??? Snacks ?????
I don't know, but it's too bad I don't live near JustBeingMe .

Seriously, I thought I might make a mess of BBQ chicken, cole slaw, the beans, corn on cobs. And what the heck, I feel like making dessert!
Old 02-03-2013, 08:26 AM   #5
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Wishing I lived down the street from either of you, so I can knock on your door and share the food and game with someone other than my rescues.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2013, 08:38 AM   #6
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Maryland crab cakes and fried zucchini sticks.

Quote:
Snacks ?????
Honey dijon almonds.

GO RAVENS!!!!!
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2013, 09:04 AM   #7
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

No.... But I'm gonna have to be.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2013, 05:33 PM   #8
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Damn!! New Orleans is rockin it out... Mardi Gras and the Superbowl... Wow!!

Go Ravens!!!!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2013, 01:13 PM   #9
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

HEY MISSITALIANDIVA!!! Guess who plays this Saturday? HAHAHA You are going to get wiped so bad you will have to change your name to Charmin !!
Old 08-09-2013, 01:23 PM   #10
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
HEY MISSITALIANDIVA!!! Guess who plays this Saturday? HAHAHA You are going to get wiped so bad you will have to change your name to Charmin !!
Lol heck no! Thankfully your foot will be in your smack talking mouth after this weekend. Ya know this week is not your week. Fresh out of passes for the year and your foot in your mouth.
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2013, 01:54 PM   #11
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,245 Times in 1,415 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I know last night didn't count, but I was very pleased to see the Browns beat St.Louis-supposedly a far better team-27 to 19. It does feel like a fresh start.

My world would be complete if they took the Steelers down in Pittsburgh .
Old 08-09-2013, 05:23 PM   #12
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default what???!!!

Lordy Lordy....good thing I am older than forty!! Them's fighting words!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gráinne View Post
I know last night didn't count, but I was very pleased to see the Browns beat St.Louis-supposedly a far better team-27 to 19. It does feel like a fresh start.

not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 08:52 AM   #13
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gráinne View Post

Not in this lifetime LADY !!!! But sorry about your incomplete world anyway. LMAO
Old 08-09-2013, 01:55 PM   #14
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva View Post
Lol heck no! Thankfully your foot will be in your smack talking mouth after this weekend. Ya know this week is not your week. Fresh out of passes for the year and your foot in your mouth.
I feel an epic smackdown brewing. ***singing*** Roll out the barrel we'll a barrel of fun.......
Old 08-09-2013, 02:28 PM   #15
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

mountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputation

Love my Titans!!!
Old 08-10-2013, 08:54 AM   #16
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva View Post
I think we should make a wager on this!!!!! The Steelers vs. the G-I-aint winning crap today !!!!
Old 08-10-2013, 07:22 PM   #17
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I think we should make a wager on this!!!!! The Steelers vs. the G-I-aint winning crap today !!!!
LOL...it looks like you might have your foot in your mouth tonight
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 07:44 PM   #18
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

Tebow looked like crap as a QB in the Pats game. He looked worse than Sanchez did in the Jets game.
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2013, 01:04 PM   #19
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Pstt... just in case you missed it...

The NY GIANTS won.

Yeah it's preseason and meaningless but it's a W.
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 11:42 PM   #20
ButchKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch/Daddy to the right Woman/girl

ButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up I'M SO FREAKIN HAPPY IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON

DO I SOUND EXCITED AND YES I'M YELLING sorry just been a long time and missed me some serious football

bring it on

GO PACK GO

AARON RODGERS

ButchKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ButchKnight For This Useful Post:

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports