Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-28-2011, 11:55 AM   #181
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Woke up late... silly sleepy fingers
Cheered up a workmate
finished three rushes
went to the library
got a great coffee

will
finish the stupid file for the picky co-worker
then begin to tackle the (no kidding) 3 foot file for court in mid feb.

Later I will

Go home pack for circle
Teach about pendulums and map dowsing
Drum
Sing
Rattle

Then later

Go for a late snack with circle mates and discuss more ghosties!!!

Then

Thank goddess for bed

That should be it

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2011, 12:15 PM   #182
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Not a darn thing since my day started at 5am with a migraine
I did manage breakfast, so I could take some medicine
Feeling rather weak now that it's gone
Good thing this is my day off work
Unfortunately, I do have things to take care of, so I must soon get my rear in gear

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2011, 12:18 PM   #183
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

worked my morning shift this morning..
got a 45 min brisk walk outside - beautiful sunshine out there.. very motivating!
2 loads of laundry
loaded the dishwasher and cleaned up the kitchen..
a 30 minute workout with the elliptical, some weights, and stretches..
a very healthy lunch..
drinking lots of water today!
made some appointments for my son...

now getting ready to go back to work for 2nd shift..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2011, 12:24 PM   #184
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Dishes
Swept
Applied for more schools and jobs
Boxed gifts to go out
Made the bed....

Still got laundry on the list

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 03:43 PM   #185
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

• Went to work
  • Cut my hair
  • Showered
  • & now going out for a run in my new running shoes
Old 01-29-2011, 08:38 PM   #186
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Got up, showered, ate, dressed, commuted to work.

Worked-swept out spaces, rented a space, did my grounds checks, checked the mail, processed the mail, took payments in, logged the truck back in and prepped it to go out again in the morning, rented the truck out, vacated a customer, did some filing, chatted with a manager at another store who is back at work after being sick for a couple of days, had lunch, avoided the phone and people knocking on my door while I ate lunch, transfered a customer to a larger space, more paperwork, sent some emails, talked to the company that fixed our cameras about some issues and sent off an email to my area manager about it, played on the golf cart some (as in just for fun, not because I need to get to the back of the property), called a guy about a potential apartment for Ebon and I, called some customers and prospects, talked with a couple of others in the company about an upcoming meeting, printed out some forms, cleaned out my inbox, tidied up the office, took the cart for the last property check of the day, locked up the cart and plugged it in to charge, one last quick looksee to make sure the office looked fine, locked the doors, counted my monies, did my end of the day processing, got my things together, locked up (with me on the outside this time) and commuted home.

While on the commute home, I called a number on a sign at an intersection to find out about a house. Venta in Spanish means sale, not rent, as I'd hoped.

Got home, checked the mail, grabbed some of the dinner Ebon made, listened to a little youtube and am here now and thinking about grabbing something for dessert. In a minute, I'll go back into the kitchen and clean it up and determine if I'm serious about dessert or not.

Somewhere around 11pm, I'll go to bed. I may or may not indulge in some hulu before then.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 08:39 PM   #187
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to "hey you" (either works for me!)
Relationship Status:
19 years together- Very Married for 10 years

Thanked 1,196 Times in 355 Posts
citybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputation

A day long Board retreat... I am pooped...

Glass of wine and my hunny is all I need ... and mah pooch!

Take care of your body, take care of your health... You never know when the walls cave in and it all changes for good.
citybutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to citybutch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 08:44 PM   #188
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Today wasn't a work day for me...so it was up at 8:30, make Rooster some tea and peanut butter toast for both of us...jumped in the shower, dressed, took him to Odyssey of the Mind workshop...talked to my mother while he was in workshop and read a book for a bit.

Once he was done, took him home, heated up some leftovers for lunch, ran off about 100 flyers (we're going to leaflet the whole neighborhood), drove down to the Humane Society to have a look for Banshee (no luck), stopped at the grocery store on the way home. Boys hauled bags out of the trunk while I put groceries away.

Relaxed for a little bit....then back up to make dinner, load and run the dishwasher, clean the kitty box, give Scoote a smooch as she and the Prince headed out to a movie.

Phone rings...neighbor thinks they have Banshee cornered. We jump in cars, race down there....false alarm...drove back home, then kicked back on the couch to watch Primeval with the Rooster.

In a little bit it'll be time to kiss my kiddo, brush the dogs teeth (seriously) and get myself headed for bed.
Old 01-29-2011, 09:21 PM   #189
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Got up, showered, ate, dressed, commuted to work.

Worked-swept out spaces, rented a space, did my grounds checks, checked the mail, processed the mail, took payments in, logged the truck back in and prepped it to go out again in the morning, rented the truck out, vacated a customer, did some filing, chatted with a manager at another store who is back at work after being sick for a couple of days, had lunch, avoided the phone and people knocking on my door while I ate lunch, transfered a customer to a larger space, more paperwork, sent some emails, talked to the company that fixed our cameras about some issues and sent off an email to my area manager about it, played on the golf cart some (as in just for fun, not because I need to get to the back of the property), called a guy about a potential apartment for Ebon and I, called some customers and prospects, talked with a couple of others in the company about an upcoming meeting, printed out some forms, cleaned out my inbox, tidied up the office, took the cart for the last property check of the day, locked up the cart and plugged it in to charge, one last quick looksee to make sure the office looked fine, locked the doors, counted my monies, did my end of the day processing, got my things together, locked up (with me on the outside this time) and commuted home.

While on the commute home, I called a number on a sign at an intersection to find out about a house. Venta in Spanish means sale, not rent, as I'd hoped.

Got home, checked the mail, grabbed some of the dinner Ebon made, listened to a little youtube and am here now and thinking about grabbing something for dessert. In a minute, I'll go back into the kitchen and clean it up and determine if I'm serious about dessert or not.

Somewhere around 11pm, I'll go to bed. I may or may not indulge in some hulu before then.
I am tired just from reading this.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 09:44 PM   #190
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Welllll,
We didn't plan this, but we sanded and stained a dresser for Fuz. Then brasso'ed the hardware. Then bought 2 desks(and a bucket of other useless things) at Ikea. Then put one of them together. After we cleaned the room they go in.

Oh, and made pork chops for dinner.

Fuck, I'm tired.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blush For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 10:33 PM   #191
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I managed to babysit My sister from 8am to 2:30pm, then did some stuff around the house, had supper, chatted on yahoo for awhile and am now relaxing before bed

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 10:42 PM   #192
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

My laundry is done,
Dishes are clean and put away,
Dusted downstairs,
Took trash out,
Helped a friend move.

That's it!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 10:59 PM   #193
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Laundry done, including my comforter from my bed.

Drove to the pet store to pick up dog food for the boy.

Took Bear with me to the pet store and spent some time working him as we walked around the shipping plaza.

Cooked me some dinner

Cleaned up the kitchen

Played around online the rest of the evening. Pretty easy day
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 11:22 PM   #194
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Worked, studied, annoyed my girlfriend, watched the rest of Sliders, made my girlfriend laugh, studied some more.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 11:24 PM   #195
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

Well, we chilled for the whole entire day....

We had a wicked honey bbq meatloaf I made with some veggies....

We listened to a crazy song on youtube called: "take my drunk ass home" by Luke Bryan.

We worked on our own mini-books today for our memory keepsakes...
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lionpaw For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 11:55 PM   #196
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Busy busy new moon energy burst

After 2.5 years in TX I finally unpacked the last box WHOOO HOOOO!

I am in the process of doing a deep cleaning and rearranging of my room
I took everything out of my room and my closet; cleaned the floors, window sills, ceiling fan, baseboards; threw away a bunch of crap (did I really need to carry some of that stuff 2000 miles) and put everything back all organized and clean.
I also washed my comforter pillows and sheets and hung them on the line to dry, I made enchiladas, sangria and elote,

Phase 3 (the final phase)" Sort through my clothes and get rid of stuff I don't wear as well as do laundry, this I am saving for tomorrow morning. Once all that is done then Sunday afternoon and evening are mine to loaf in.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 02:16 AM   #197
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Good effing god, Venus! My roommate and i cleaned out the fridge. i swept and mopped the common areas, did dishes, and did grocery shopping. Not one-tenth of what Venus did, but it pooped me out. The rest of the evening was relaxation.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 03:50 PM   #198
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I ran a mile outside and shaved another minute off of my time.

The rest isn't as exciting, grocery shopping, laundry etc
Old 01-30-2011, 04:41 PM   #199
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

thanks to the help of a good friend, I was able to get the mirror to my antique vanity hung, so now I actually can sit at it and get gussied up! And we hung some pictures on the wall, and put up a chain lock so I can lock my newfie on my enclosed heated front porch/bath area. Now she cant get to my carpeted area to pee on it when I am gone. A stroke of genius! I made a roasted chicken to return the favor!
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 05:38 PM   #200
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday

worked out
manage to have a full day of work, on my day off
got camping stuff in a storage bin
cooked dinner
Packed my car with more stuff to donate.

Tags
accomplished, today