Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=cody;151012]ok so im wondering are there other bikers on this site that like to do road trip and ralleys??
im heading to sturgis next month and have room at the iron hose inn right at sturgis.. im meeting up with a group on aug 7 at the harley shop on the south side of salt lake.. were leaving froom there no later then noon to arive in sturgis for opening day on the 9th.. and rider want to comew along i have a room with 2 queen beds.. im sure will fill unless i save. you can hook up with us anywhere along the way. just let me know. 15 north outta salt lake. then 80 east threw wyo. 85 north on into sturgis.

yes - to road trips [cross country/events/sturgis].

i've been riding a lot lately here in indiana, and my brother in florida custom builds bikes, attends bike week with his harleys, et c.

i like vintage 70's and suicide shifts!

been riding shovelheads, street/road glide, and hardtail custom oldschool [i'm little!].

have fun and be safe!

live to ride-

best,
belle
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 12:35 PM   #3262
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default mom

Mom is home and doing much better
thanks for all your prayers, meditation, candle and thoughts.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:58 PM   #3263
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

[quote=violaine;151178]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
ok so im wondering are there other bikers on this site that like to do road trip and ralleys??
im heading to sturgis next month and have room at the iron hose inn right at sturgis.. im meeting up with a group on aug 7 at the harley shop on the south side of salt lake.. were leaving froom there no later then noon to arive in sturgis for opening day on the 9th.. and rider want to comew along i have a room with 2 queen beds.. im sure will fill unless i save. you can hook up with us anywhere along the way. just let me know. 15 north outta salt lake. then 80 east threw wyo. 85 north on into sturgis.

yes - to road trips [cross country/events/sturgis].

i've been riding a lot lately here in indiana, and my brother in florida custom builds bikes, attends bike week with his harleys, et c.

i like vintage 70's and suicide shifts!

been riding shovelheads, street/road glide, and hardtail custom oldschool [i'm little!].

have fun and be safe!

live to ride-

best,
belle
ahh nice to meet you!!
are you going to sturgis?
now i ride a herrtiage softail, but i built and used to ride a 76 shovel. prior to that i bought a 68 sporty of a shipping dock for 500 bucks!
took it home and rebuilt it.. only had it on the road for a few months before i decided it was just too small!
i wanted more power, more speed, more comfort!
Old 07-12-2010, 01:31 PM   #3264
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I use to have honda rebel 250,tho a bit small it was fun to ride,unfoutunatly when I messed up my back I couldnt ride anymore so I let my son use it for a trade in for the kawasaki vulcan he now rides..what a smooth ride it is.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 02:03 PM   #3265
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

settling for so much less than one deserves is on my mind

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 02:08 PM   #3266
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

"Cancer that will destroy the country" = our debt. We are $13 trillion dollars in debt. It has just gone up and up and up. The Chinese are just waiting to pounce if you ask me. We need jobs. I see taxes rising, and the spending increasing (wars). We have to fix this like yesterday.

Swiss won't extradite Polanski to America. The US did not send legal papers to the Swiss.

H. Heffner to make "Playboy" private.

Bill Clinton to go back to Haiti. Not much has changed. It is going to take years to help this country get back to living and life as usual.

Mel Gibson's profane rant.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 03:43 PM   #3267
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

This is small in the with the worls as it is .but...I should have been a dog grommer...I spent $40.00 bucks to have my pup cliped this morning..yikes.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 03:45 PM   #3268
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I've been waiting for ITS to get back to me, and I have been anxious about what they might find. I should have done this many years ago, but better late than never I guess.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:15 PM   #3269
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

my daughter was just taken to ER because of rapid heart rate and inability to breath. I cant go because I cant stand or sit or walk because my back is out.

I have dealt with so many things I cant do anymore because of this back injury but THIS, not being able to go with my daughter to ER, is insane and I am so angry!
Old 07-12-2010, 05:29 PM   #3270
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness
my daughter was just taken to ER because of rapid heart rate and inability to breath. I cant go because I cant stand or sit or walk because my back is out.

I have dealt with so many things I cant do anymore because of this back injury but THIS, not being able to go with my daughter to ER, is insane and I am so angry!

((((((((((((((softness))))))))))))))))

I hope she will be ok hun, I'll keep her and you in My thoughts and prayers

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 05:38 PM   #3271
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Being in a wonderful place right now. Just the pure joy of OCD - lol. = touching and tapping the wall (see what I mean)
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 06:38 PM   #3272
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post

I'll be keeping you and your daughter in my prayers and thoughts

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:43 PM   #3273
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

Oh... just thinking how much of an idiot I am. Why do I always fall for the ones who are hurting so much they don't want to take a chance on life... or at least life with me. Lots of game playing going on. Apparently I have a sign on my head that reads" Practice real life here.. she'll forgive you when she realizes you don't meant it." Damn
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 07:48 PM   #3274
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Can't wait to be off of work to do some serious meditation. Some witchy woo woo type shit.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:56 PM   #3275
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Oh... just thinking how much of an idiot I am. Why do I always fall for the ones who are hurting so much they don't want to take a chance on life... or at least life with me. Lots of game playing going on. Apparently I have a sign on my head that reads" Practice real life here.. she'll forgive you when she realizes you don't meant it." Damn

Unfortunately, I do very much understand this Ruthie ... Mine says "she will forgive you anything, so go ahead". Sounds to me like you have a good heart. Do not give up. It IS out there. WE DO Deserve what we are looking for. It will happen. Do not give up the hope. Do not let "them" take that hope away from you. (((((hugs)))))
Old 07-12-2010, 08:34 PM   #3276
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've got to stop it with the junk food. If only it weren't so damn tasty.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 08:58 PM   #3277
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

sighing out ...feeling relief about my daughter

its just anxiety! She has had so many changes in her life recently, graduating from college, getting a job, moving from one house to another...

and behind it all, what I have not mentioned here (and she is giving me permission to mention it now), is that she recently testified against someone who molested/raped her. He has lost his job (where he met her and his other victims) because she testified. She was the only one who would come forth.

I am so grateful it is not a blood clot. I suspected it was anxiety. I am relieved that it is. I am proud of her for taking a stand against this man and for doing what was right, even tho it was hard to do. We can work on the aftermath.

I am still so very angry that my body did not permit me to be with her in her time of need. But I am close enough now that she can just come over to be with me instead of me being states away. Thank god for that...

thank you all for your kind messages of support. Please keep her in your prayers. She is one tough woman but even strong women need support...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2010, 04:24 AM   #3278
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I've got to stop it with the junk food. If only it weren't so damn tasty.
I know Hon. I have the same struggle. Instead of going cold turkey I am eliminating one item at a time. This is so difficult but I am determined.

Last night I was in Walgreens getting a couple of photos printed and managed to get out of there without buying any junk food; stared at it; thought about it; left it in the store. Then I came home and made myself a hot dinner of eggplant parmesan from semi-scratch (eggplant cutlets, marinara and cheese all purchased at Trader Joe's) that took all of 10 minutes from start to table.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2010, 04:29 AM   #3279
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

ugggg this is suppose to be my off day but instead it is now my 8-3:30 day. When I go in to work this late I feel like half the day is gone.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2010, 04:47 AM   #3280
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Three. More. Days.

(well, 4 but 3 more *real* days)
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post: