Old 07-23-2011, 09:44 AM   #6261
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

That my lady has a safe trip to Crockett TX and back as she has a funeral to go to for a friend and I hope that Thor is a good movie im going to go see.
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TIMBERWOLF For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2011, 11:58 PM   #6262
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

DIY mason jar centerpieces

Horseshoe charms to go with mason jar

Lavender candle rings

Dried lavender bundles

Submersible colored lights

Last edited by bright_arrow; 07-24-2011 at 12:04 AM.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2011, 12:29 AM   #6263
lillith

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you!

lillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputation

I am thinking about love. That on its deepest level, there is no fear. On the most fundamental level, it is non-judgmental. Love is kind of like energy; it is not created nor destroyed; it simply exists. It is bigger than the universe, but the smallest know it. The person who embraces it wants nothing but to share it...

now how can you ignore a dancing pink elephant?

and how i so wish it would rain here.
lillith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lillith For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2011, 09:34 AM   #6264
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,097 Times in 2,322 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

Congratulations to all the couples in NY getting married today and going forward. It feels good to live in a place that on the whole is open, accepting, and recognizes equality.
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2011, 09:51 AM   #6265
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Male and Unc to my God Son
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, he, and 'hey, handsome' :P
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Holly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST Reputation

A beautiful girl with blue eyes, long hair, who loves Chevys and looks absolutely stunning at 8am
Holly.88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Holly.88 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2011, 09:55 AM   #6266
I'mOneToo

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
left of right
Relationship Status:
right of left

I'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST Reputation

french toast.
I'mOneToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:11 AM   #6267
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

Finally figuring it all out..... now I'm just pissed off!
Old 07-24-2011, 10:22 AM   #6268
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Planning my son's visit. So much to do, so little time.

Meeting his GF's mom

And all the many blessings that I have been showered with.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2011, 11:15 AM   #6269
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Rawr!!!

In lees than 3 hours the House will be full, good food eaten and tokes!!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2011, 01:02 PM   #6270
Italianboi

How Do You Identify?:
tg butch.. gentleman...
Preferred Pronoun?:
he hy
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Italianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST Reputation

....better don't say what is in my mind ..or i will get arrested..lol
Italianboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:29 PM   #6271
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Male and Unc to my God Son
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, he, and 'hey, handsome' :P
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Holly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thinkin' that its crazy how long two hours can be sometimes.
Holly.88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 07:55 PM   #6272
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
only lasting realtionship I have is with my job, my gun and my truck.

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation

A very sweet Southern Boi that I very much enjoy!
MissPriss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MissPriss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2011, 08:08 PM   #6273
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Sometimes having foresight, and planning ahead gets me into trouble.
Old 07-24-2011, 08:14 PM   #6274
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
Sometimes having foresight, and planning ahead gets me into trouble.
Your mind works like mine LOL
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2011, 08:18 PM   #6275
mplsgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
low-maintenance femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

mplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Courtship

Seeking courtship. Seeking advice and conversation about courtship in *our* community.

I am in my early 30s and ready for a real and meaningful relationship that will last. Of course! Or not, depending on what you desire. What I wonder is... where I can I find that elusive courtship?

My actions might be part of the problem. I'm not saying I'm a second date UHaul grrl, but I am looking for LTR. In doing so, I have find myself dating in rapid-fire succession. Sort of. I also have a tendency I'm not proud of - of becoming physically intimate with my dates very early on. I do think that's part of the problem.

Okay... so how do I attract a suitor/someone who will court me?

Looking forward to hearing your ideas!
mplsgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mplsgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2011, 09:06 PM   #6276
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Hi mplsgrrl.....sending you hugs and wishing you the very best in your search! Take time to know someone...make dates be just that dates...not mates....do enjoyable activities....for both...the getting to know...the courtship....the romance down the line...all too often we tend to give in to the "chemistry" and the "passion" which is okay...but down the line find out we really don't know that person at all....and aren't even compatible. I am no saint..I have walked your path myself..and this is just MY OWN opinion...what works for me may not work for you or any one else. Have a great week....good luck...<smile> ClayCOLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mplsgrrl View Post
Seeking courtship. Seeking advice and conversation about courtship in *our* community.

I am in my early 30s and ready for a real and meaningful relationship that will last. Of course! Or not, depending on what you desire. What I wonder is... where I can I find that elusive courtship?

My actions might be part of the problem. I'm not saying I'm a second date UHaul grrl, but I am looking for LTR. In doing so, I have find myself dating in rapid-fire succession. Sort of. I also have a tendency I'm not proud of - of becoming physically intimate with my dates very early on. I do think that's part of the problem.

Okay... so how do I attract a suitor/someone who will court me?

Looking forward to hearing your ideas!
Old 07-25-2011, 03:46 AM   #6277
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Alarm Kat (I call him this because without fail he wakes me at 4:45 a.m. every day, never a second late....NEVER) he has a little routine, he eats a forkful of canned fancy feast (actually, he eats half of that, saves half)
then likes to go hide in the flower bed in the front yard for about ten minutes. He's a fraidy kat, so he has to do this in darkness.

I opened the door and walked him over to the flower bed (he likes the assurance no other criitters are around/ remember 'fraidy cat) and the heat just smacked me in the face...it's punishing at 5 a.m.

I'm ready for a road trip. I'm wondering how long it would take me to drive to ALASKA (heat is getting to my brain ) I went out to get him, and it was too hot for him, he was at the door....ran in and went right to the remainder of his fancy feast. Now he is laying on the floor vent sucking up all of the a/c . Maybe he'd like to go to Alaska too. There is no relief.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2011, 05:35 AM   #6278
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

Getting back in the gym this morning after a week off from my concussion. I SOOO need this workout this morning. The anticipation of sweat, pain and total focus is enormous right now. I didn't realize I would miss it like this. Back to the conditioning and polishing of my skills with the hope of fighting in October. YES!!! I am getting back in the ring to fight!
Old 07-25-2011, 07:14 AM   #6279
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation
Default little girl blue

I haven't shook off the saddness surrounding Amy Winehouses' death. Her struggles, the media mockery sickened me. Her familys' loss has saddened me. Her followers today, will not realize what she contributed to the music world for many years. Much like Janis Joplin. I spent most of yesterday listening to Janis, on vinyl albums.

I'd like to dedicate this song to Amy, written as if Janis was singing it to her. The lyrics appear beneath the video, if you are not familiar with this song.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3Fzql-3_zM"]&#x202a;Little Girl Blue, Janis Joplin&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube[/nomedia]

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2011, 07:32 AM   #6280
Jessica

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Taken

Jessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Whats on your mind

I have a lot on my mind. Its funny how full of themselves someone can be. I guess some people need attention to feel better about themselves. I not full of myself and i dont need attention. Just saying.
Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote