Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

make a gumbo, Syr asked me to make dinner for her and a guest, SO nervous about that

start a new scarf

bathe dogs

paint frames (leftover from previous list)

drag out Reunion suitcase, the BIGGGGGGGGGGG One.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 06:03 AM   #22
pamcat

How Do You Identify?:
Leo girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/my friend/
Relationship Status:
coasting along, having fun

pamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputation

start with a shop bought coffee
Go to Dad's - Happy Father's Day
another coffee
Walk my 2 beautiful boys (my dogs who currently live at my Dad's)
Drive back down south
go for a swim
more coffee
rest of the evening spent on uni study
pamcat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pamcat For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 07:24 AM   #23
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I have to clean this stank-ass house and study for a while. Also need to rework a couple of items on our BEO for Reunion. Also need to check in with a couple of people. Also need to wash at least 2 loads of clothes. Also need to plan some dinners for this week. Also need to solve Jackhammer's tux crisis.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 07:39 AM   #24
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Jaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST Reputation

painting ceilings and cooking my own dinner cos the missus is away.........guess its beans on toast again
Jaques is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaques For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 07:41 AM   #25
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

I finished painting my office yesterday, so today we are driving up to Phx. and hitting IKEA in search of funky lighting and rugs. Then back home for date night.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 07:42 AM   #26
Daktari

Recovering from a sober night out at Blackpool Burlesque with Alice Allarse and the deliciously callipygian Raven Noir.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 08:27 AM   #27
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

takikng my teenage daughter shopping for clothes/shoes.....sympathies accepted......
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 11:00 AM   #28
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

checking out the closet then choseing what im going to pack for the reunion,then tuesday takeing my suit and dress slacks and shirts to be cleaned and pressed.After that checking things off my traveling list.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:03 AM   #29
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

After washing sheets and clothes I'll be going to pick up the dogs. Taking them to the dog park for a couple hours. Then back to their moms to have a BBQ with her parents that are in town from TX.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:41 AM   #30
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

quiet day with Syr ! Weekend's almost over and i love piddling around the farm with her

i do need to get those frames done
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:59 AM   #31
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

*go to work on a HOLIDAY to do some of the things I can't do this week while I'm out of town on a work-related trip. Not fair.

*print business cards (I always forget to take them to work conferences)

*take dog to parents

*laundry, maybe while at parents to save time (Hi mom! Remember 20 years ago when I used to do this every time I visited??)

*pack for trip to Baltimore tomorrow (Must remember to put freshly printed business cards in suitcase. Don't forget underwear.)
Old 09-03-2012, 08:49 AM   #32
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Absolutely nothing!!!! That makes me quite happy
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2012, 08:56 AM   #33
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

A walk to the beach, reading in the grass, sushi for lunch on the way home, and art in the afternoon.
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 09:57 AM   #34
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,908 Times in 1,861 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I am going to the BAAITS (Bay Area American Indian Two Spirits,) picnic in Oakland.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2012, 10:21 AM   #35
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

watching Mia until 2pm then going to try and walk, maybe kayak if it doesnt rain. Plant some more seeds for fall greens
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2012, 10:24 AM   #36
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Since the crab grass ignored all warnings to be gone by this morning...I'll be doing weeding and seeding today

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2012, 10:25 AM   #37
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,435 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

meeting with someone from church to talk about organizing a series of disability workshops...i woke up so tired this morning, i was praying she'd cancel, but it looks like she hasn't.

then working.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:28 AM   #38
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

• clean my place
  • iron
  • play on computer
  • watch television/movies
  • eat

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2012, 10:38 AM   #39
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

artisty painting - cleaning at least one room of the house - writing at least one poem today - and journaling a bit
Old 09-03-2012, 10:53 AM   #40
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

POKER!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
agenda