Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

I love cooking! If you think chicken and dumplins sound good, you should try my chicken bog. Its chicken, rice, bacon and hilshire sausage cooked all together. It is yummy!

Last edited by Heavenleahangel; 04-02-2012 at 02:28 PM. Reason: misspelled word
Heavenleahangel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Heavenleahangel For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2012, 09:04 AM   #402
Seeocean2011

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
Single

Seeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Tuesday, took the day off from work to do Taxes, and look where I am..LOL
I would rather be on a pinic at lake with my g/f ..
Still stingle and looking in Texas..:-)
Seeocean2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seeocean2011 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2012, 10:00 AM   #403
Miss_J

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
?

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,559 Times in 325 Posts
Miss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have to say that I'm enjoying the freedom of single but I would really like to start the fun of dating lol
Old 04-03-2012, 11:50 AM   #404
w4wdoe

How Do You Identify?:
femme, the princess, always the innocent one!
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
happily in love with my Squishy

w4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Hey everyone!

Hello all,
Hello everyone, Its a cool but beautiful Tuesday afternoon. I am off work today and have been lazily relaxing the day away. I just got up and made a nice cup of hot tea and a grilled ham and swiss sandwich. Gonna enjoy this then shower and take the dog for a walk in the park. I am happy to report the the aforementioned amazing butch and I have agreed to "test the waters" for a bit and see what happens. About 3 months until I move away tho so its not easy. We are going out for dinner and then to shoot some pool at the club tonight and Im very nervous. I dont know whether to dress up or go casual.... should I wear my "skinny" jeans and knee high boots or a looser jean and sneakers? Or do I go all out and dress to stun???? HELP!!!!!!!
w4wdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to w4wdoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2012, 12:50 PM   #405
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by w4wdoe View Post
Hello all,
Hello everyone, Its a cool but beautiful Tuesday afternoon. I am off work today and have been lazily relaxing the day away. I just got up and made a nice cup of hot tea and a grilled ham and swiss sandwich. Gonna enjoy this then shower and take the dog for a walk in the park. I am happy to report the the aforementioned amazing butch and I have agreed to "test the waters" for a bit and see what happens. About 3 months until I move away tho so its not easy. We are going out for dinner and then to shoot some pool at the club tonight and Im very nervous. I dont know whether to dress up or go casual.... should I wear my "skinny" jeans and knee high boots or a looser jean and sneakers? Or do I go all out and dress to stun???? HELP!!!!!!!
Hun, since you're a bit conflicted about whether to pursue this or not because you're moving, aim for the middle. Skinny jeans and knee high boots. Once you the evening is done, you'll have a better idea where the relationship is heading and what you want to do. You'll know how to dress for it then.
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 03:33 PM   #406
Finn

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Me and my lil doggie too....

Location: MA. Where the Skies are Blue and the Mountains are Green..
Finn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Ladies and Butches..
Just stopping by to wish everyone a great day/eve and hope you a/All have a great Friday too!!
**Sits down on the Butches couch and drinks my coffee and watches the peeps mingling and all..*S**

“Anyone can become angry – that is easy, but to be angry with the right person at the right time and for the right purpose and in the right way – that is not within everyone’s power and that is not easy.”
- Aristotle

"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
—Laurence Peter

Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Finn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 08:31 PM   #407
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

.........wish i had a butch to come sit on my couch and share a coffee..heh...
wishful thinking ....... *sigh*
anywayssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss

i just got parked, can hardly keep my eyes open ...... im done....
have fun mingling... err watching others mingle??? wheww good night

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 08:38 PM   #408
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

omg it hailed today thunder lightning the whole nine yards....grabbing my blankie and going to bed early and hiding from all this weather!

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 10:23 AM   #409
bcelly1894
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
sb
Relationship Status:
Single

bcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Huggable

I wasnt sure how much I could actually post here. Im a single butch looking for a femme to settle down with. Is this just a section to post how our day went?
bcelly1894 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bcelly1894 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 10:32 AM   #410
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

You can certainly post about how your day went celly, its also a place to connect with others and get to know people

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:18 PM   #411
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hi E/everyone! i hope Y/you are all having a good day....if not then i hope its tolerable at least. Just remember Friday is almost here!!!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2012, 06:19 AM   #412
Scottish MacDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Sapiosexual/Old School Bull Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

Scottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST Reputation
Default TGIF

Thank Goddess, It's Friday...1 class left and done for the week.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein
Scottish MacDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:04 PM   #413
bcelly1894
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
sb
Relationship Status:
Single

bcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputation

Im enjoying this saturday night with hot chocolate mixed with coffee and lots of marshmallows inside. A nice hot bag/bowl of orville's microwave butter popcorn. And random Netflix movies. And BFP of course.
This might be me later, But Im cool right now.
The Following User Says Thank You to bcelly1894 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2012, 02:57 AM   #414
bcelly1894
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
sb
Relationship Status:
Single

Well, On to another cup of coffee.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:57 PM   #415
hrrhoy

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch

hrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello

Hello everyone.

I'm new to the site, single, and hope to meet everyone.
hrrhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hrrhoy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 04:59 PM   #416
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the thread and the site hrrhoy

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 06:13 PM   #417
sweetee

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey sweet thang
Relationship Status:
very single

sweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputation

new here thought id say hey yall ....whats everyone up to tonite
Old 11-29-2012, 09:24 AM   #418
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

About to head to bed ... alone

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:32 PM   #419
w4wdoe

How Do You Identify?:
femme, the princess, always the innocent one!
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
happily in love with my Squishy

w4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Not single anymore!

Hey everyone, its been a long time since I have posted on here and I just wanted to update everyone. I am no longer single. In fact this coming Sunday will make 6 months since my "Squishy" and I made it official. We are very happy together. She is an amazing woman with a heart of gold that equals my own. We are not your traditional lesbian couple and have mot moved in together yet. We each have our own space and for now thats perfect. We do plan to move together eventually, perhaps in the spring. And we have even begun talkin about marriage and maybe even a child or two! So I hafta just say, life is good!! Enjoy the coming weekend everyone!
w4wdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to w4wdoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #420
Vic1970

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
single

Vic1970 Has the BEST ReputationVic1970 Has the BEST ReputationVic1970 Has the BEST ReputationVic1970 Has the BEST ReputationVic1970 Has the BEST ReputationVic1970 Has the BEST ReputationVic1970 Has the BEST ReputationVic1970 Has the BEST ReputationVic1970 Has the BEST ReputationVic1970 Has the BEST ReputationVic1970 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi all

Hello there everyone.

So glad the weekend is here. Hope everyone has a great day.

PS. Im single and looking for that someone special to finally come and land in my lap.....
Vic1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vic1970 For This Useful Post:

Tags
single