Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 02-18-2011, 05:39 PM   #3021
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

((((CF)))),

My biological dad was the same way. I had to finally walk away from him and my stepmom. It was hard to do, but the drama he was causing was to much.

Hugs to you! I've also been dealing with a lot of personal stuff, it finally hit me today and I cried for over an hour.

Just remember, you have a wonderful extended family here!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Thanks sweetie for the hugs and your thoughts...I totally share them. At least I'll be able to get what has been bottled up inside me for all these years and it won't be festering inside me. I'll always miss my dad but after he got remarried he made some messed up choices and did some messed up things that really affected me ((((Hugsssss))))

Thanks Zimmy and Cody for the good wishes!
Old 02-18-2011, 05:55 PM   #3022
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening everyone~~I hope you had a good day so far, did some laundry and got some stuff done around the house and also went to the grocery store as well...
Old 02-18-2011, 06:16 PM   #3023
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default hi everyone

Hope everyone is fine. I have been sick and am over it now I hope. I had to day off and have just been resting.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:34 PM   #3024
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

(((((Sunny)))),

Hope you are feeling better! It took me almost three weeks to get over that mess.

Have a good night and a wonderful day off!

Zimmy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Hope everyone is fine. I have been sick and am over it now I hope. I had to day off and have just been resting.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:54 PM   #3025
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I hope you are feeling better Sunny!! have a nice night all going to watch some tv then its bedtime..
Old 02-18-2011, 07:03 PM   #3026
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Sunny, I'm sorry that you have been sick and hope you're finally over it. I remember how I felt when I had it and how happy I was when it left
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 07:05 PM   #3027
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
((((CF)))),

My biological dad was the same way. I had to finally walk away from him and my stepmom. It was hard to do, but the drama he was causing was to much.

Hugs to you! I've also been dealing with a lot of personal stuff, it finally hit me today and I cried for over an hour.

Just remember, you have a wonderful extended family here!

Zimmy
Thanks for the hugs Zimmy. I'm convinced alot of this has to do with his wife and my dad has never been one to have a backbone
I'm sorry that you're going through the stuff that you are going through
You're right, my extended family here is terrific!
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2011, 06:35 AM   #3028
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Morning Singles! Happy Saturday! No matter what you have planned for today, I hope you enjoy yourself. For those of you who have to work today, I hope your day goes by quickly. As for me, I've got to pick a few things up at the grocery store and clean.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:10 AM   #3029
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning singles
waking up here on a cool crisp morning in the smokies ...
hey there sunny....... sorry you been feeling bad hope you get to feeling better soon.
CF... good deal making a mends with dad.

my trip to NC didnt last long..... have a load and heading to * deep sigh here* detriot .. WWAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
anyways..... here's a morning song for you all... i know i posted this here before ... but its a great way to wake up in the morning and not get tired of hearing now and then.
have a awsome day everyone

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 08:02 AM   #3030
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles..hope everyone has a fantastic weekend no mater your plans!
it pouring down rain here so im not doing anything outside. lol not doing much at all docs started injections on my back again so ill be down a few weeks. grrrrr it s bytch getting old!
Old 02-19-2011, 08:08 AM   #3031
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
good morning singles..hope everyone has a fantastic weekend no mater your plans!
it pouring down rain here so im not doing anything outside. lol not doing much at all docs started injections on my back again so ill be down a few weeks. grrrrr it s bytch getting old!
Good MOrning cody and singles, yes I worked out three days this week and I am hurting but better today and it is a bitch to get old you really feel things that you haven't when you were younger...at least for me anyway!! have a great day all..going to get some breakfast and relax today..
Old 02-19-2011, 08:14 AM   #3032
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Cody,

I can agree with you about getting old! Get to feeling better. I have to go pick up a thank you card and then I am going to do homework. I ended up ordering my Spanish textbook.

How is Karma doing?

Have fun,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2011, 08:16 AM   #3033
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning CF,

Have fun today!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Good Morning Singles! Happy Saturday! No matter what you have planned for today, I hope you enjoy yourself. For those of you who have to work today, I hope your day goes by quickly. As for me, I've got to pick a few things up at the grocery store and clean.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:20 AM   #3034
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Morning all! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I went out with friends last night and had a wonderful time. Have a brunch with some folks I used to work with.. that will be very nice. Might get my nails done and will most likely visit with my bbf. Should be a good day!

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2011, 08:34 AM   #3035
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

It's a gorgeous day here in North Florida! Its a Greek yogurt, fresh fruit and boiled eggs morning.

I hope whoever hasn't been in here for awhile that you all are doing good!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I am going to finish my homework today and maybe wash my car!

Have a good morning,

Zimmy
Old 02-21-2011, 07:26 AM   #3036
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning singles

looks like a cheerio kinda morning here for me.
i know its monday... another week , another weekend to look forward too.

hope ya'll have a awsome day

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 01:00 PM   #3037
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Afternoon Everyone,

It is a gorgeous day here in Florida! I washed my car yesterday and then relaxed after that. I really don't want to be in class today, but I am.

Have fun and to all of you who are sick, get to feeling better!!!

Zimmy
Old 02-21-2011, 01:40 PM   #3038
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Good Afternoon singles been out in this snow we got again UGH 60 dollars worth of shoveling and then the guy says he wants 75 next time!! Such a rip off I think but someone has to do it because I can't!!
Old 02-21-2011, 04:01 PM   #3039
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone,

Gosh its been awhile since I've ventured onto the Planet, but I just haven't been feeling well for awhile so I needed to take care of Myself for abit. First I had about a month's worth of dealing with sciatica in My back so bad I couldnt even sit up properly let alone move or straighten out My back. Then I had a week or so of a bad head cold, so bad at one point My right eye was almost swollen shut from My sinuses being backed up that badly and then now I'm doing better except for My left calf which constantly feels like it wants to cramp up

Not fun but I'm back now, hopefully I won't get sick again

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2011, 04:18 PM   #3040
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Hi everyone,

Gosh its been awhile since I've ventured onto the Planet, but I just haven't been feeling well for awhile so I needed to take care of Myself for abit. First I had about a month's worth of dealing with sciatica in My back so bad I couldnt even sit up properly let alone move or straighten out My back. Then I had a week or so of a bad head cold, so bad at one point My right eye was almost swollen shut from My sinuses being backed up that badly and then now I'm doing better except for My left calf which constantly feels like it wants to cramp up

Not fun but I'm back now, hopefully I won't get sick again
Sorry you have been sick hope you are feeling better and are on the mend...