Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-19-2010, 09:10 PM   #1821
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicetgurl_30 View Post
Hey singles,

Its that time again, Just quick question when others are snuggling up with tht special person, what goes through ur mine. Or are u out on the prowl finding or looking for a deep connection.
A light connection at first then deeper as we get to know each other.
Old 12-19-2010, 09:23 PM   #1822
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

hi singles, hope everyone has had a great day... ive been packing me and my dogs bags to take off for SF for the holidays! plus had to watch some football and do laundry today. have my bike all tucked away until after the new year.
if i dont get back here before i take off everyone have wonderful holidays! ill prob be back but just in case
Old 12-19-2010, 10:29 PM   #1823
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Sure, I'll come wrap your gifts...I'm in a grove now to wrap. Can I have marshmellows in my hot chocolate....please???
Of course you can!
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 05:49 AM   #1824
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicetgurl_30 View Post
Hey singles,

Its that time again, Just quick question when others are snuggling up with tht special person, what goes through ur mine. Or are u out on the prowl finding or looking for a deep connection.
For me, that special person comes when I'm not looking. So, I just enjoy my friends and whatever happens happens. I'm not saying that I don't wish to have someone to cuddle with but it just doesn't happen when I'm looking
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2010, 05:50 AM   #1825
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomnNC View Post
Of course you can!
Ok this is a deal....I'll wrap the gifts and you supply the hot chocolate with marshmellows!!!! Works for me!
Old 12-20-2010, 05:53 AM   #1826
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Morning Singles! I hope everyone is having a good morning or afternoon...whatever the case may be
Zimmy, I hope you're feeling better
Gail, I hope your dogs behave better for you
Today its supposed to be in the 50's today...it doesn't seem like Christmas weather or at least what I'm used to as being Christmas weather.
Anyway, have an awesome day everyone!
Old 12-20-2010, 05:54 AM   #1827
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
hi singles, hope everyone has had a great day... ive been packing me and my dogs bags to take off for SF for the holidays! plus had to watch some football and do laundry today. have my bike all tucked away until after the new year.
if i dont get back here before i take off everyone have wonderful holidays! ill prob be back but just in case
Just in case we don't see you before you leave for SF. Have a safe trip and a wonderful holiday!
Old 12-20-2010, 07:55 AM   #1828
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning CF,

Thank you and yes I am feeling much better. I spent the majority of teetered in bed watching Cops and Investigative Discovery. I am going to finish running errands today and then come home to finish my three point drawing.

Have fun today,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Good Morning Singles! I hope everyone is having a good morning or afternoon...whatever the case may be
Zimmy, I hope you're feeling better
Gail, I hope your dogs behave better for you
Today its supposed to be in the 50's today...it doesn't seem like Christmas weather or at least what I'm used to as being Christmas weather.
Anyway, have an awesome day everyone!
Old 12-20-2010, 07:58 AM   #1829
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Cody,

Have a Merry Christmas to you and your family! I will be picking up my oldest niece and nephew the day after and I am looking forward to it.

Have a wonderful day,

Zimmy

l
Quote:
Old 12-20-2010, 08:00 AM   #1830
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Cody, have a wonderful trip in case I don't "see" you again before you go!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 08:51 AM   #1831
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles!! Cody safe trip for you and your travels to SF, Cf how are you doing? dogs are doing better today, the dog got into the tea bag yesterday and I think that made him hyper..have a doctor's appt today at 2 PM for the cpap machine and breathing doc..Zimmy glad to ur feeling better today..ok gotta do laundry and clean up see you later...leaves tea and hot coffee for singles..
Old 12-20-2010, 09:35 AM   #1832
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

hope your having a great morning.......
its a mc donalds kinda morning here.. lol

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:36 AM   #1833
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
hope your having a great morning.......
its a mc donalds kinda morning here.. lol

Is that pudding?? Does McDonald's have pudding?? hope you are having a good morning too..
Old 12-20-2010, 09:56 AM   #1834
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Hi E/everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-20-2010, 10:00 AM   #1835
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
Hi E/everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do you get these pretty pictures from?? how are you doing today Maggie??
Old 12-20-2010, 10:09 AM   #1836
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Is that pudding?? Does McDonald's have pudding?? hope you are having a good morning too..
lol no ....... oatmeal , with maple ,fresh apple chunks , and cran rasins

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2010, 10:12 AM   #1837
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Where do you get these pretty pictures from?? how are you doing today Maggie??
Morning!!!! I google or bing search them!!
I'm doing well, thank you!!! So thankful it's a short week!! Was finally able to get some presents under the tree, not many, but a few is better than none!!

How are you? Looking forward to the Holidays that are almost here???
Old 12-20-2010, 10:34 AM   #1838
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
lol no ....... oatmeal , with maple ,fresh apple chunks , and cran rasins
OATMEAL Really I didn't know that McDonalds had oatmeal!!
Old 12-20-2010, 10:35 AM   #1839
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post

Morning!!!! I google or bing search them!!
I'm doing well, thank you!!! So thankful it's a short week!! Was finally able to get some presents under the tree, not many, but a few is better than none!!

How are you? Looking forward to the Holidays that are almost here???
I'm doing good making lunch for lunchtime here in the cold NE NJ!! glad you got some presents under your tree that is a good thing...
Old 12-20-2010, 10:55 AM   #1840
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
OATMEAL Really I didn't know that McDonalds had oatmeal!!
its kinda a new item..... lol