Old 11-29-2011, 02:26 PM   #61
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme with a Wicked Twist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

VuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passionaria View Post

1. I can't watch scary movies, cause I really do get scared. I scream and hide my eyes, and will scare who ever is watching it with me, more than the movie, with my antics.
1. I am right there with you Passionaria.. except I adore scary movies. I scream, hide my eyes and jump with the best of them!

2. I jump very easily. Case in point: I was leaving the house about an hour ago and completely forgot the wreath that was on the door. Saw it through the glass out of the corner of my eye and it made me jump.
You can stop shaking your head in despair now. lol

3. Excessive noise irritates me. The sound of balloons popping makes my skin crawl as well.

4. I may be a bit frightened of mice.... but have a pet rat.

5. I always put my hair up when I go to sleep. It is quite long (toosh length)and it tends to get caught in everything... car windows, under my arms , cabinets, etc. Feels as if my hair is always being pulled.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:42 PM   #62
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

1. I owned 5 dogs and 3 cats once because I couldnt say no to a white female critter that needed a home.

2. I identify with my home (no matter where it is) to an abnormal degree - it has to reflect who I am...I know weird

3. I cant do lazy or messy for love or money...I've tried just cant do it.

4. I love being very domestic.

5. I have a hard time unloving people.

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Deborah For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 03:58 PM   #63
persiphone
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
on a hedonistic hiatus

Thanked 1,565 Times in 380 Posts
persiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputation

i HAVE to have the brownie corners, the pizza corners, the rice krispy treats corners. you get the idea. smine!

overly anything people freak me out....overly critical, overly boisterous, overly talkative, overly silent.

the car washes that make you sit in the car while the car goes through the wash freaks me right the fuck out.

i sing loudly and badly while driving in the car regardless of who may or may not be in it. this is accompanied by head movements, clapping, finger snapping, and arm dancing.

i will not cook for picky eaters. i don't like eating with picky eaters. i don't like cheap eaters, loud eaters, people who dominate dinner conversation, people who say nothing while eating, people who inhale food, people who think sending back spoiled food is rude, people who have no table manners at all whatsoever, people that.....on and on and on.
persiphone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to persiphone For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 04:00 PM   #64
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation
Default One at a time...

I blow mah nose in the Shower.

Oh, yes I do.

Old 12-04-2011, 04:18 PM   #65
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

1. I hope someday to go to Copenhagen to visit Soren Kierkegaard's grave and pay homage to him.

2. I like playing role playing video games on my Xbox 360.

3. I snore. Loud.

4. I am allergic to a number of foods, including all fruit, cilantro, walnuts, pecans, hazel nuts, carrots and pistachios.

5. I don't eat sweets of any kind - no desserts, cookies, ice cream, cake, pies, etc., or candy.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 04:38 PM   #66
JackMcGrath
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Permanently Banned 12/30/11 - Previously banned member under a new name

JackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST Reputation
Default Going to give this a go (though I might have borrowed a couple that suited me as well)

1. I, too get upset when restaraunts do not serve Pepsi.

2. I (unlike persiphone) do NOT eat the corners of anything baked or made in a square pan, brownies, cake, lasagna, etc.

3. My favorite season is Fall.

4. Though I like to travel, I do it so much for work it burns me out to plan something that is "vacation-like" when I am home.

5. I love music and believe in the hardest of times a song of some sort has carried me through (along with some laughter being in there as well).
JackMcGrath is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JackMcGrath For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 05:06 AM   #67
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I rub my upper left side of my lip with my tongue when I’m thinking or working on something….people DO stare when I do! LOL!

I always turn the shower on BEFORE getting in, otherwise the sudden shock of the cold water makes me scream like a Big Girl's Blouse, which then freaks the cats, who give me the look of; “What for you scream?” LOL!

I have specific mugs for different herbal teas – should the wrong tea be made in the wrong mug, I have to pour it into the correct mug before I drink it!

When chatting on the phone, I hold it between my left shoulder and ear – it can slip and with the scramble to catch it, I’ve disconnected you by accident….it’s NOT that I’m bored of talking to you....honest, lol!

I’m very expressive with my face and my feelings WILL show….when given a gift I'm not keen on, I cannot hide my; “You shouldn’t have! NO REALLY, you shouldn’t have!” LOL!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 05:38 AM   #68
LesboNascarFan

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

LesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST Reputation
Default Here's mine...sorry if I borrowed any

1. I like to talk on the phone and I absolutely love to text.

2. I cry while watching sad movies or sad tv shows.

3. Can't do horror movies or books..I will have nightmares for days.

4. I wear the basic colors because I do not look good at all in pastels.

5. I don't paint my fingernails or toes and can never see myself doing that either. But I don't mind it if my g/f does it.
LesboNascarFan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LesboNascarFan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 12:56 PM   #69
Deirdre

How Do You Identify?:
Le Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sugar & Spice (and Merlot)

Deirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST Reputation

1. My evening/bedtime/lounging-around-the-house clothes have to match. This means, for instance, that during the colder months my nighties, knee-high socks, and cardigans all have to match.

2. I have a fairly extensive collection of pig-items, including nick-knacks, statues, curtains, trivets, serving platters, cutting-boards, and even a stuffed pig I sleep with at night (and you'd be correct in the assumption that I do not eat pork. Ever.).

3. I think that astrology is a crock, but politely smile and nod when friends discuss horoscopes and signs.

4. I believe that linear time might very possibly be a human construct (an illusion), and that 'all' time could actually exist 'now', that is to say that past and future coexist at once.

5. I prefer the cold, rain, and snow to warmth and sunlight. Part of this is due to SSAD (Summer Seasonal Affective Disorder, the opposite of Winter SAD), a condition in which sunlight triggers depression and sluggishness.
Deirdre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Deirdre For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 01:36 PM   #70
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

1. I am freaked out by the drains in stand up type showers. Ya know the round ones with little holes in them?

2. I dont like "inclusions" aka nuts in any of my cookies cakes brownies etc etc

3. I make up parody songs about my dog and sing them very off key to her yet she still loves me

4. I can't use any form of Capsicum. Not even black or white pepper major burnage of the mouth. So any hot peppers are totally off the plate for me. (thinking this would drive persi nuts *see above post*)

5. I can NOT drink the last of any drink...I will not drink the dregs ewwww just can't do it.
Old 12-07-2011, 01:50 PM   #71
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiphone View Post

the car washes that make you sit in the car while the car goes through the wash freaks me right the fuck out..
I thought of Final Destination 4 when I read this.

ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 02:03 PM   #72
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I probably work too much. But I'm slowly changing that.
I don't like cats.
I have a lot of endurance and I rarely give up.
I love a butt massage.
I hate folding clothes.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:49 PM   #73
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default 5 thangs...

1. I pick my nose. A lot.

2. Blow my nose and pee in the shower. At the same time.

3. Please Jesus God do not smack your food in front of me. I will most certainly get up and slap you myself. It is THAT irritating to me.

4. I talk to myself constantly. I also hold conversations with other ppl in my mind and answer their side and tend to even "argue" with them/me or something like that.

5. I love to pop my zits, your zits, even strangers' zits. I know....
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 02:54 PM   #74
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

1. I don't iron, anything, ever. I own an iron, but I have not used it in years. I keep it just in case... You can iron for me, I don't mind, in fact I would probably be very thankful.

2. I can type 120 wpm

3. I can figure most things out by myself, but if you will do it, I have no problem letting you. I'm sweet like that.

4. I had a miracle cure for my poor eyesight... no I mean literally a miracle cure... coke bottle glasses one day, did a shamanic journey ~ unforseen (no pun intended) side affect 20/20 vision... no kidding no BS

5. After years of integrating body/mind/soul one of the side affects I could live without is my extra keen sense of smell. Like could really appreciate toning that down.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 03:05 PM   #75
NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default warning..you ask for annoying

1. If Im driving someplace new; I turn the opposite direction. Even if I go against my gut feeling? I still go the wrong direction.

2. I come from a throat clearing family and I am annoyed at my own self sometimes

3. I unbutton my jeans when I am at home and dont care if my butt crack shows. Comfort is all.

4. My money has to be neatened up at least once a day..in order of denomination in my wallet or I wont feel good about the purchases.

5. I like to participate in" Jambalaya..." which is from the book Jambalaya by Luisha Tiesh and means "family talking loudly all at same time

6. If I want information from you; I will ask questions point bank until I am satisfied that I know what is up. For that reason and some others; some think I am better
with dogs.

Che
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NorCalStud For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 03:42 PM   #76
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default More for me...

* I clean while wearing high heels. I do this for a few reasons. One, I do it to break in new shoes. Two, I call heels "the lazy, easy workout to great legs." Plus I get the benefit of being able to reach things.

* I "clean" and I "stage." Cleaning=everything I need to do to "stage." It includes floors, laundry, dishes and all the menial tasks. Staging=details that makes everything look just so. If you ever need your place ready for a photo shoot, family visit, showing etc, I am your girl.

* My Christmas tree looks like it belongs in a magazine. Everyone loves it and comments on its beauty. My boyfriend recently took pics of it so he can show his mom-this is significant because he does not really like holidays.

* I have a love/hate relationship with horror movies. They scare me terribly but if they are ones I am familiar with and like, they make good background noise for a nap.

* Do not ever ask me what my fave "anything" is. I can't ever choose one thing. For example-fave flower? Wysteria growing naturally; gardenia for scent alone; roses for bouquets; stargazer lillies if you want to get my attention. See?

Old 12-07-2011, 05:00 PM   #77
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I really dislike being told what to do or that I am wrong. You better be wayyy sure you are right if you correct me.

I really dislike the words "You need to". As in..."You need to clean the kitchen". Using cuteness, humor or bribery to get me to do stuff is way better.

Saliva and teeth totally gross me out. Even pictures of teeth make me cringe...I used to really freak out going to the dentist but have found one who seems to get me and not mind using nitrous when they clean my teeth....even writing this is creeping me out.

I must have music on, or my mind picks an often annoying song for me.

I have 11, yes, eleven farms on Farmtown and love playing Rock Band on WII.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:12 AM   #78
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I was an animal in a past life because my mother said when I was born,
I did'nt cry, I growled, and I still do.

My parents took me for walks on a leash along side my brother dog.

I always liked the company of animals or birds better than humans.

I cannot stand seeing or hearing about animal abuse. It makes me want to commit a crime! Grrr

I am not voting for Obama since I learned about the horse slaughtering bill he just signed. He should have signed a bill to protect them! Grrr
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 04:44 PM   #79
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

1. I was born in Toronto Ontario but been in Texas since I was 2...which was a long ass time ago.

2. I have been known to have as many as 13 Christmas trees in my house on more than one Christmas

3. I once left my Christmas tree up for 3 years.

4. I have had 2 jobs for over 10 years - one 19 years still there and one 10 - the 10 year one was just temporary and I am still there

5. When I was 12 my best friend and I danced at the bowling alley for quarters every Tues and Thurs night while my parents bowled.

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Deborah For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 05:08 PM   #80
Honey

How Do You Identify?:
big femme heart..... in a tight girlie package
Preferred Pronoun?:
just call me Honey
Relationship Status:
Playin' 4 keeps with Tomboi1982

Honey Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST Reputation
Default 5 things:

1. I am a NOTORIOUS Boston driver; I don't use my rear view mirror, back up doing 60 mph and use my vehicle to block traffic when making lefts
2. I have a touch of OCD
3. I could never kill an animal not even for survival, but in an Andes plane crash situation I could take out the weak or injured and eat them no problem
4. I cannot wear a bra w/o panties or vise versa- its either both or neither..and they have to match
5. I once baked a pie for my bf's mom with flour that had bugs in it
Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Honey For This Useful Post: