Old 01-30-2011, 08:47 PM   #5321
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

A little of th past, a shot of the present and a ton of the future. I'm pretty sure that's the exact recipe for a happy and healthy outlook on life.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:11 AM   #5322
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

A kid who lit a cat on fire over the weekend. Sheesh.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 08:32 AM   #5323
Dakota

How Do You Identify?:
*He/Hym
Preferred Pronoun?:
*Hym
Relationship Status:
Forever Attached.....

Dakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST Reputation

Sending lots of love and energy, to a certain friend, may her day find some peace today.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:59 AM   #5324
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

My worklife--what I really want to "be" and why I always feel so discontented. There must be something more. I want to help others, be fulfilled, and make enough money to reflect the importance of the work I do. Is that a bad thing?
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2011, 09:21 AM   #5325
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

So much is on my mind lately :

Love Life

Work

Moving

Bills
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2011, 03:01 PM   #5326
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What's on my mind right now...

Having the overwhelming feeling to scream at the top of my lungs!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 03:08 PM   #5327
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

Why I keep coughing...considering I am not sick?
Old 02-01-2011, 08:49 AM   #5328
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

how much I love living this way.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:09 AM   #5329
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Just how darn cold it is in this drafty old house we rent
My nose and toes are froze and my toes are covered up
First had only socks on, then went to get footies and finally found my moccasins
I'm ready to bring electric heater in this room, so I don't have to keep blowing warm air into my hands
And the thermostat is already set to 78
Looking forward to making a move at months end
Hopefully I'll find a place that will take all my rescues

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2011, 12:10 PM   #5330
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,635 Times in 3,981 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

How I can still garden this year. Has to be a way....
Old 02-01-2011, 12:22 PM   #5331
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
How I can still garden this year. Has to be a way....

Find someone that doesn't have yard space, but wants a garden and share yours with them for helping you.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2011, 12:36 PM   #5332
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

This blizzard that's supposed to be hitting us, hope I can get home okay and the hunny gets home in the morning before it hits. Thinking we need to save up some money for snow tires for next year at the latest Gotta keep my hunny safe! <333

"Freezing rain and sleet will stretch from southern Illinois through central and southern Indiana towards Lake Erie and then east through Pennsylvania. The risk for significant tree and power line damage will continue. Cities in this area include Indianapolis, Dayton, Columbus, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and Allentown, Pennsylvania. Lighter sleet and freezing rain is possible in southeast New York and southernmost New England.

Heavy snow will continue from the Lower Missouri Valley to the southern Great Lakes and into New York. Blizzard conditions will continue in cities such as Kansas City and move into Chicago and Milwaukee this evening and possibly as far east as Detroit by Wednesday morning. Snow totals will move beyond 1 foot to 2 feet or more in some locations. Snow will also be on the increase in New York and New England with snow picking up in intensity in places like Buffalo and Boston."
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 12:52 PM   #5333
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Time well spent, a perma grin on My face and a constant heart flutter

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2011, 09:16 AM   #5334
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Playing Golf...Soon!
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2011, 10:15 AM   #5335
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

my daughter..

the last few days she's been so irritable and not feeling well on and off.. last night through the night, she got really sick, and by this morning we brought her to the hospital right away.. though i am happy for the quick care, i just feel so badly now knowing just how horrible she has been feeling, and here we thought it was just the flu... no wonder she was a lil miss cranky pants...

we're now awaiting on the official test results phonecall and then proceed to doin what we can to help her feel better.. mono sucks! my son had it last year, he developed jaundice with it and was in bed for almost 5 weeks...it's terrible to fight off..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2011, 01:15 PM   #5336
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

I need warmth
Must borrow a body to cuddle up with
Will return when toes aren't numb anymore

The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2011, 01:58 PM   #5337
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

I am thinking about the dinner hy is making tonight Mahi Mahi with sesame Jasmine rice should be good Desd and I are trying to eat and live more of a healthy lifestyle. getting things on track. It has been a winter wonderland but that storm was nothing more then a normal storm up here in CNY now not being able to get in my driveway this am was no fun but you know all in all I will take it.. got a good honest non game playing woman by my side a advanced sweet daughter who thinks I am her hero and a beautiful horse what more could a cowboi want .. perhaps a spread of our own ... well working on that
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2011, 02:18 PM   #5338
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,635 Times in 3,981 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

five and dime stores and how as a child, I would stand in front of the toy bins and look at all the plastic toys and yearn for one of them to take home, while my mom was off in other aisles or maybe even in another store all together. Those were different times when it was safer to leave your child unattended. Maybe. Or maybe my mom was not as attentive as she should have been. Doesnt matter. Not in this post. In this post, the point is the five and dime toy bins. And my little fingers softly touching the toys while my heart wanting one SO badly.....

usually I got one, too. Always, always a horse....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2011, 03:16 PM   #5339
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

What a week - My wildest dreams never could have dreamt this into reality

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 03:18 PM   #5340
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

I've been really tired lately
Wanting to sleep more than usual
I know I should listen to my body when it speaks to me
I hope I'm not coming down with something
I can't afford to miss any work
Bad enough the snow kept me home yesterday