Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 31,507 Times in 7,850 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Smiling...
Watching a ballet documentary today, that reminded me how my love of ballet is shared with my sweet niece. This documentary was how the makings of a production was put on by a NY prima ballerina. How she has the drive of doing many choreographies and balances it so gracefully. My niece is doing many different things and working on her dissertation, just as gracefully. I shot her out a text this afternoon, and we talked for a brief min. I'm so proud of her.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2019, 09:38 PM   #21122
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 6,859 Times in 2,033 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I was invited over tomorrow for another visit with the grandsons. So soon? It feels like I'm off probation!
FireSignFemme is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2019, 05:56 PM   #21123
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Fahrenheit
Relationship Status:
Being nosy WINS for the reason why.

Thanked 1,019 Times in 417 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

when the coordinator of a certain class decided to choose her book based on my opinion of which would be most beneficial to everyone who will be using it rather than just focusing towards one group. AND she was just as excited about the next semester as I am.

Not sure if she does that for all of her students... or if i am just the big nerd who always stops by her office for a chat because it is near mine.

"The cave that you fear holds the treasure you seek"
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2019, 08:03 AM   #21124
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 31,507 Times in 7,850 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Smiling...

Even though it got quite loud and annoying while I slept during the night, I woke to find it still raining with thunderstorms. I love to be awake when these occur, its exciting! I don't think I'll ever get enough of thunderstorms. You see, I grew up in the land of sunny beaches, fog and smog.
After leaving the coast, I found I'm totally intrigued by clouds!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2019, 10:26 AM   #21125
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
On hiatus

Thanked 24,954 Times in 5,967 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Watching two guys flirt with each other at physical therapy this morning.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2019, 07:42 PM   #21126
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 100,945 Times in 23,643 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Despite feeling under the weather, it was a good day and there's gratitude to spare.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2019, 09:22 PM   #21127
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paisan
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,619 Times in 1,057 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

The Ruby-throated Hummingbird migration is here. It never ceases to amaze me how far these tiny birds can fly every year, from across the Gulf of Mexico, to Canada, and then back for winter, yet, they remember every flower stop, and folk's that feed them. Old folklore is, if you feed them, you will have some good luck. They are grey and white with green on their back and the males have red around their neck.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2019, 05:27 AM   #21128
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I get to leave work early today!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-19-2019, 11:08 AM   #21129
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Fahrenheit
Relationship Status:

RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

The fact a teacher has asked me to substitute for her. it's a feel good moment

Old 04-19-2019, 09:01 PM   #21130
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 24,902 Times in 7,831 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Picking up one of two pairs of glasses I recently got for myself. The Ray Ban Cat Eye glasses with rose tinted lenses are purrfect, and I can't wait to pick up my DKNY prescription sunglasses. Definitely smile worthy.
Old 04-20-2019, 10:46 PM   #21131
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Fahrenheit
Relationship Status:

Knowing my professors have confidence in me enough to substitute their class. When one professor expressed how with our discussion groups she gave me more students than the other two discussion leaders, I smiled... then that smile turned into because it meant i have more work than the others too.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2019, 07:16 AM   #21132
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I'm having brunch with a really strange but nice lady and her two daughters this morning. I expect to smile a lot!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-21-2019, 07:40 AM   #21133
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 13,192 Times in 3,629 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'm having brunch with a really strange but nice lady and her two daughters this morning. I expect to smile a lot!
I love "strange".
C0LLETTE is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2019, 08:06 AM   #21134
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 24,902 Times in 7,831 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

My zip code will change, right after my birthday. Hopefully the zip code change will provide other unanticipated positive benefits too.... which if that occurs, that will definitely be smile worthy too.

<<<<<<<~~ So excited that I am finally moving from my horrid neighborhood, to an quieter, much more lovely location.
Old 04-21-2019, 02:30 PM   #21135
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
I love "strange".
As do I. I had a great time and a delicious brunch!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM   #21136
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Fahrenheit
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDyke View Post
The fact a teacher has asked me to substitute for her. it's a feel good moment
NAILED IT!!! and some of her LGBTQQIA students invited me to come see their P.R.I.D.E. table this week!!

now to find out exactly where it even is!

Tags
happy, smile