Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 12-04-2011, 04:15 PM   #81
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default too old...well, I think of it this way...

too experienced not to embrace loving profoundly that intelligent, gorgeous, feisty, juicy delicious woman when she crosses my path...

too experienced not to be in the best health of mind, body, and spirit that I can be so I can continue to enjoy loving me.

too experienced not to appreciate my lovely family, and creative friends of all experiences (read ages)...

too experienced not to dance joyously to music so moving it makes all of Time stop as I hold Her in my arms and we dance to its rhythm

too experienced not to know that each moment is precious and that I am grateful for it...even as the silver rides my temples...I love life.

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 06:46 PM   #82
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I don't feel too old for anything....yet! ........well, OK! Dating anyone younger that 35 I do.

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 08:37 PM   #83
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Let's see, what am I too old for?? ummm, being in the "Under 30 Thread"
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 09:24 PM   #84
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Total overhaul. Seems to be happening anyway.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 02:05 PM   #85
Miss July

How Do You Identify?:
Bitchy, Self Sufficient, High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mizz (Bitch)
Relationship Status:
Not LOOKING

Miss July Has the BEST ReputationMiss July Has the BEST ReputationMiss July Has the BEST ReputationMiss July Has the BEST ReputationMiss July Has the BEST ReputationMiss July Has the BEST ReputationMiss July Has the BEST ReputationMiss July Has the BEST ReputationMiss July Has the BEST ReputationMiss July Has the BEST ReputationMiss July Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Absolutely Nothing..........

Absolutely nothing..............age is a number it doesn't define your ability to do anything or who you truly are.
The older I get, the better I get!
(Does it count I'm on the verge of 50?)

I Am A Bitch, But I Ain't Yo Bitch

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u.../ny/ny1303.gif
Miss July is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss July For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 02:25 PM   #86
WickedFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Very Happily Married to Bobbi46

WickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Love this thread... I'm too old to go out dancing to all hours of the night. A few weeks ago (thanksgiving weekend), I got a little cabin fever and decided to get the butch and go out to Mango (a women's dance that takes place from 3-7p.m. on a sunday). I haven't been to it prior but heard it was fun and it was at the El Rio, which has an outdoor area. i called a couple of friends that are close to our age. lol... we were out on the patio watching the kids dance (yes, they looked like they were 12) and I was thinking, "I feel like a chaperone at a high school dance" and about the same time i was thinking it, my friend said it out loud. We left shortly thereafter.

Anyways, I don't think I'm too old for a lot of things especially good fashion - I refuse to wear an old lady dress and flats. I don't care, it's not happening regardless.
WickedFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WickedFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 02:27 PM   #87
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Posing for a centerfold...

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 05:34 PM   #88
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

drinking with my friends... ain't happenin' anymore... i got too drunk last nite

i had a blast with my friends... will just omit the wine and beer next time...

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 08:13 PM   #89
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Posing for a centerfold...

Uhn uh!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 08:24 PM   #90
Babyangeleyez

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Babyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST Reputation

For me, it would have to be roller skating. I loved doing this and would love to do it again. But the thought of getting out there and then falling down....soooo would not be a good thing. I have to many back issues now and it would hurt probably for weeks after, but I wish I could do it again.
Babyangeleyez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Babyangeleyez For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2011, 01:47 PM   #91
Peach

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
happily married

Peach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST Reputation

My job. I have to be on my feet on tile floors, walk for what seems like miles, lift shit off high shelves that weighs way to much, and then put it back. My back is borderline with a bulging disc, I have plantar faschiaitis, and still, can work circles around some of the 20something year olds I work with. I just want to go to bed as soon as I get home some days!
Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peach For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2011, 03:10 PM   #92
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

I feel to old to continue to postpone my dreams.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2011, 03:36 PM   #93
Deirdre

How Do You Identify?:
Le Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sugar & Spice (and Merlot)

Deirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST Reputation

Sex in a car (at least cars that are manual).

Last edited by Deirdre; 12-13-2011 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Bah, just saw that this was in the over 50 thread. Sorry (but it's still true).
Deirdre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deirdre For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2011, 04:34 PM   #94
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Standing up and then bending over and then leaning under and then kneeling and then standing part way up but bending again to the side and then straightening up only to need to bend over again and sit down.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:42 PM   #95
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

I am too old to be 'cool'. Is cool even used anymore?
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 02:01 PM   #96
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I am too old to stay up and party on New Years. I was in bed by 10:30.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 02:05 PM   #97
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Dating more than one woman at a time. No, I don't think there is anything wrong with this because dating isn't a relationship and sometimes it is good to aloow oneself to get to know more "possibles." But, I just don't have the energy to do this anymore. If I enjoy someone's company and we both want to find out about each other, I'd rather just see her. Also, I just don't feel like trying to relate at a deeper emotional level with more than one person in a romantic sense.

Obviously, I'm coming from a monogamous, long-term relationship perspective. We are all different.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 02:15 PM   #98
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLast View Post
Dating more than one woman at a time. No, I don't think there is anything wrong with this because dating isn't a relationship and sometimes it is good to aloow oneself to get to know more "possibles." But, I just don't have the energy to do this anymore. If I enjoy someone's company and we both want to find out about each other, I'd rather just see her. Also, I just don't feel like trying to relate at a deeper emotional level with more than one person in a romantic sense.

Obviously, I'm coming from a monogamous, long-term relationship perspective. We are all different.

Wow, in all my years online I think this might be the first time I have seen dating clairified. IMO, dating is dating. It may look like poly to some, or even a "relationship". For some it is dating, getting to know a person. Thank you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 02:32 PM   #99
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I feel too old for Just Dance... Just sayin. Hahah

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:33 PM   #100
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
Wow, in all my years online I think this might be the first time I have seen dating clairified. IMO, dating is dating. It may look like poly to some, or even a "relationship". For some it is dating, getting to know a person. Thank you.
I know, Greyson- maybe we need a definition of dating thread!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: