Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-30-2009, 10:40 PM   #1
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation
Default What do you want?

Seems like people have a fairly good grasp on what they don't want but often times fail to address the things they really do want in a partner and/or relationship.

Think about it, put it out there - what DO you want?
Old 12-30-2009, 10:43 PM   #2
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I want trust and loyalty. I want to be able to be my quirky self always. I want my friends and lovers to not run away from my different-abilities. I want to live voraciously TODAY and know that when my illness wins, those that love me will continue to love me and my Adele-isms.

Lucky for me I have these things. I am always open for applications. I promise to not ask for that which I am not willing to give. I promise to love you back for eternity. Be it mine or yours.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 10:52 PM   #3
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
I want trust and loyalty. I want to be able to be my quirky self always. I want my friends and lovers to not run away from my different-abilities. I want to live voraciously TODAY and know that when my illness wins, those that love me will continue to love me and my Adele-isms.

Lucky for me I have these things. I am always open for applications. I promise to not ask for that which I am not willing to give. I promise to love you back for eternity. Be it mine or yours.
Nice SF. Wouldn't it be grand that no one should ever need to start off a list of "want" with two things that should be standard - trust and loyalty.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:55 PM   #4
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I want respect and trust and faith in me and us as a cohesive unit. I want freedom to be myself and understanding during the times that I am not so wonderful. I want laughter and wit and brilliance. I want the patience of a saint and the integrity of a hero. Hell, I want a hero. And I want to be his heroine.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:58 PM   #5
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I want respect and trust and faith in me and us as a cohesive unit. I want freedom to be myself and understanding during the times that I am not so wonderful. I want laughter and wit and brilliance. I want the patience of a saint and the integrity of a hero. Hell, I want a hero. And I want to be his heroine.
Great. Now I have that dang I Want A Hero song in my head.

Sounds great otherwise.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:47 PM   #6
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

Oh. My. Gawd. I've never seen a better description of Gryph, and our relationship.

I'm betting Ryan is very much like him... May you have what you want, Gemme. It's totally worth the wait!

*and here I thought I wouldn't have anything to say in this thread!*
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:00 PM   #7
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

I want to know that in their eyes, I am the best girl in the room, no matter who else is in it. I want to be able to always look into their eyes and see love there, even when those eyes have faded. I want someone I can depend on, because they will always be able to depend on me. I want someone who can love me despite my flaws, its in my flaws that you can see me for who I am, and who does not expect me to be perfect. I want someone who can accept being loved in return. I want someone who will hold me when I cry and not mock my tears, stand with me when my back is against the wall, calm me when I rage, rejoice with me when I laugh, and dance with me in the rain. I want honesty, and truth, and respect, and the freedom to love, and be loved, unconditionally.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2014, 01:58 PM   #8
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Not a darn thing. Really... not a thing.

If I don't already have it.... don't need it. Simple.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 11:13 PM   #9
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
Nice SF. Wouldn't it be grand that no one should ever need to start off a list of "want" with two things that should be standard - trust and loyalty.

The thing is this. I have falsely assumed that I had those things. Until it became glaringly clear that I didn't. I have never in my life felt so *safe* (in a non boring way) before I married Cal (Plato on this site).

I have also forged friendships amongst Femmes that make me feel equally safe. I cherish that. Having people travel across the country whilst I am in the ICU rambling feverishly at them about utterly non-sensical things restored my faith in Femme Alliances that I needed/wanted but was scared to death of after walking away from psuedo friendships that left scars so deep I thought I'd never let another penetrate. Loyalty and Trust are oft espoused by people in theory, but in practice the selfish "what's in it for me?" mode seems to win out.

I married somebody who knows my quirks, past history, familial strife and doesn't judge me. Instead this person is my rock and my anchor. We are a team. Silly perhaps, but I've not had that before. I cherish it.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2009, 12:13 AM   #10
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
Great. Now I have that dang I Want A Hero song in my head.

Sounds great otherwise.
Any time I can help!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:58 PM   #11
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default tall order

I realize it's a tall order. I want someone who can pick figs by the time they are 3, and put them neatly in a zip lock bag, in case someone might want to take a picture. Some one who could skin a buck and scale a fish. Or remove a countertop, sink and all and toss it outside for the trash. Someone who could rip all the peach fuzz off my face with some over priced duct tape. Some one with crazy skills in basketball or tennis. Someone who's destiny is to be eaten by sharks. That really narrows my list, but I'm hopeful.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:04 PM   #12
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
only lasting realtionship I have is with my job, my gun and my truck.

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I realize it's a tall order. I want someone who can pick figs by the time they are 3, and put them neatly in a zip lock bag, in case someone might want to take a picture. Some one who could skin a buck and scale a fish. Or remove a countertop, sink and all and toss it outside for the trash. Someone who could rip all the peach fuzz off my face with some over priced duct tape. Some one with crazy skills in basketball or tennis. That really narrows my list, but I'm hopeful.
me too skinning a buck is a must!!! I fell like singing "Im just a guy" to every butch I have dated, and Im such a girl. Its strange!
MissPriss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissPriss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2011, 11:16 AM   #13
FlowerFem

How Do You Identify?:
femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
dating

FlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I realize it's a tall order. I want someone who can pick figs by the time they are 3, and put them neatly in a zip lock bag, in case someone might want to take a picture. Some one who could skin a buck and scale a fish. Or remove a countertop, sink and all and toss it outside for the trash. Someone who could rip all the peach fuzz off my face with some over priced duct tape. Some one with crazy skills in basketball or tennis. Someone who's destiny is to be eaten by sharks. That really narrows my list, but I'm hopeful.
Sharks ? I am a pretty good tennis player, but the rest of your desires, I have no experience with. Quite a range of different things, for sure. Were you joking about sharks?
FlowerFem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FlowerFem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2011, 01:59 PM   #14
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
only lasting realtionship I have is with my job, my gun and my truck.

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation

At the moment...........

a tall galss of Jose
huge plate of chilli cheese fries
green skittles
MissPriss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissPriss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2011, 02:44 PM   #15
ReDo

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her
Relationship Status:
I am the treat to your trick

ReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST Reputation

for hym to kiss my soul
Old 09-19-2011, 01:27 PM   #16
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yep that's a tall order. I've done demo and can do maintenance on my own car, but never skinned a buck yet I can clean fish---and I even bait my own hook. I'm an independent femme but will ask for help when I need to. Hmmmm sharks.... I don't swim that well so being eaten by a shark is possible.....grins.
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:52 PM   #17
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

open borders
Old 09-19-2011, 02:45 PM   #18
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I want to pay off my house!!!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:10 PM   #19
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Mad Tantra skills
Laughter from the deep belly
Tall enough I can stand under her chin (cause I am super tall at 5' f*ck all)
A good enough wrestler she can let me believe I pinned her

That's all for now...

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2012, 07:24 PM   #20
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

what I want ???
a million bucks.. lol lol

ok ...
someone whom is
honest
mature
loyal
knows who they are
knows what they want
knowss where they are going
stable
is secure with themselves
has a job or retired
great sense of humor
has hobbies
enjoys life
is outgoing

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post: