Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

Did a final once over then transmitted Medicare 68% Settlement Requests for 5 of my hospital clients. I am SO glad that bit of joy is finished.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2014, 03:13 AM   #2582
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I did not accomplish anything yesterday. I hope to change that today.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2014, 06:08 AM   #2583
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

It's still early .. fed goober's.... cleaned litter boxes ... made breakfast .... did dishes .. tidyed kitchen ....cleaned up hairball ... let Sophie out then in ... bitched about the trash still being in the kitchen ... I did ask nicely .... oh well.... ssdd....

I got stuff done yesterday. Sanded bamboo table ... the holder for the mirror on my antique dresser... why don't peeps take care of nice things? Do they feel unworthy of nice things? Not good enough? I have those thoughts sometimes ... do you? Funny how they creep into your inner monologue. Where do they come from? Why do we believe them? They have no authority. No validity.

Today is beautiful again. Think I will spend most of it outside.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2014, 06:53 AM   #2584
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

just a little sore from yesterday... I put railing around the front deck.. what a pian in the but, but it sure looks better.
today is going to be just my reg. house work and chores
Old 11-01-2014, 09:42 AM   #2585
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

i created custom cd labels for my moms b- day cd, trimmed the shrubs in the front yard and winterized the outdoor plumbing (i have an injury to prove it) i have some housework and laundry to do then a snuggle date tonite

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2014, 02:48 PM   #2586
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Took dead water heater to recycle
made a few Pride key fobs
Usual morning feeding schedule
sanded bamboo side table
Cleared sewing area.
Cleaned Sophie's kennel (outside of it)
Tidied painting table area
Filled gas tank

Don't remember what else... oh! Purged paper pileup.

Old 11-03-2014, 05:07 PM   #2587
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Cleaned the barn, then ran errands to pay bills and washed my truck.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2014, 11:01 PM   #2588
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Paid bills, gassed up the pickup, had lunch and a power juice with a friend, and then conducted two, hour long private training sessions back to back. The dogs were both cute and attentive... the humans, not so much.
Stopped on my way home and bought groceries for the week.
Cleaned out the fridge, took trash to the curb for tonight's pick-up. Re-potted my oregano, rosemary and chives.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2014, 10:48 AM   #2589
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Let's see.. usual feeding frenzy... opening closing ceremonies, third coat of paint, touch up on cabinet doors for Grace.

Finally decided on quote.

Love me tender, Love me sweet, Never let me go.
Old 11-04-2014, 11:16 AM   #2590
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

I voted.

And as always, I tip my hat and say thanks to those who fought the fight.
Old 11-06-2014, 07:49 PM   #2591
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,396 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

managed to wake up on time despite forgetting to set my alarm (correctly)

got through a hellish 8 hour shift...with only a 30 minute break

got home and FINALLY cleaned the upper cabinets in the kitchen...and I also scrubbed the ceiling and backsplash and part of the walls.. I just can't help myself...

remembered to go out for kitten food...and me food

resisted the urge to get out of my car and tell off some dude who kept flashing his brights on me....that burns my ass...

got back and fed the animals, and me

put some stuff up in the now clean cabinets...

picked damn near a peck of peppers and threw them in the dehydrator (best.gift.ever!) the house smells sooo good...

showered and took the kitty in to get some steam...she has a bad cold but is improving by the day

read while cuddling with the furkids...
Old 11-07-2014, 05:24 PM   #2592
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

I created 3 frocks, 3 pairs of matching earrings, had a big ol 3 hour gab with my neighbor, and have started on another batch of dresses. I really must stop buying sari's that I REALLY like because when the frock is made, and I REALLY like it, well, it makes it difficult to put up for sale in my studio!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2014, 06:54 PM   #2593
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Finished packing and loaded the truck up.

Went to town to finish some business and got lunch!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2014, 08:01 PM   #2594
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I fixed my truck today. That's enough for one day.
Old 11-08-2014, 07:54 PM   #2595
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

A bunch
Washed and dried 2 loads of clothes
washed dishes
fixed breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen
showered
cleaned up a few wood items for my buddy's shop
researched a few items to price
returned 2 items one at the hardware store and one at Wally World
took my roomie to her shop
priced some items
got supper
made the drive back home

what I didn't get to do was stop by a former coworkers house and pick up his chickens, maybe tomorrow

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2014, 05:07 PM   #2596
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Humm...
cleaned /sanded /painted 6 kitchen drawers (4 turquoise 2 white)
Scrubbed hardware so they will be clean and shiney again
Cooked lunch
Usual critter routine
4 loads laundry
cleaned fridge

Still gotta find perfect contact paper liner. Found fabulous black and white print... but as usual can't remember what store I was at... I know I know... lol

Going to do something artsy to the drawers .... will try to remember to photograph my finished project. So fun!!!

The white drawers are painted with a oil based enamel. Because I'm doing the fronts. They are behind a cabinet door, but i want the fronts to be like the white top cabinets. Bright clean and washable.

The turquoise drawers are painted with acrylic flat water based paint. I'm just doing the sides in /outside. I will finish them with poly acrylic gloss so they will be washable. Plus to protect my artwork.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2014, 05:40 PM   #2597
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,396 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I vacuumed, wiped down and painted the bottom shelves of my cabinets...

As I cleaned I also scrubbed the floor and baseboard under it

Cleaned some of the wall in the kitchen too; it's not coming very clean and will require painting..

Went to the Laundromat to do up my work clothes etal

Perused the thrift store while my wash was going; found the perfect toothbrush holder for the bathroom...plus two books...ahem

Got my groceries for the week...

Remembered to gas up my car so that I don't have to do it in the morning

Put the rest of the picked peppers in the dehydrator. I have FOUR MORE TRAYS!! (I did two already..)

Best of all...I got my library card today
Old 11-10-2014, 06:00 PM   #2598
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Worked my eight hour shift, played with the pups, took mom to dinner and then picked up the dog presents in the yard.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2014, 06:15 PM   #2599
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
submissive queer stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Thanked 3,845 Times in 856 Posts
girlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
Worked my eight hour shift, played with the pups, took mom to dinner and then picked up the dog presents in the yard.
ew dog presents!
but you are such a responsible pet owner! good on you!
girlin2une is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girlin2une For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2014, 07:46 PM   #2600
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

At work I ordered twenty-four residents worth of meds that needed refills since our med person moved to another group home, and I finished all my monthly summaries by the deadline (10th of each month, and I was the only one who did them all today).

Not at work productivity? Ah, nada!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:

Tags
accomplished, today