Old 07-24-2015, 03:31 PM   #1301
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

It wasn't today but a few evenings ago, I was in the coma chair with my boy in my lap. I had been kicked back for a while and my legs were asleep. Skip was sleeping soundly. I started bouncing my knees trying to wake my legs up and ummm I woke Skip up. He opened his eyes, squinting sleepily, slowly turned his head and disgustingly looked me in the eye. Giving me that
"Daddy look" LOL like what the hell are you doing, I'm trying to sleep.

I stopped bouncing my knees and he slowly lowered his head and closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

I cracked up at the Daddy look he gave me, cuz I know how often he gets that look from me

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2015, 03:41 PM   #1302
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default dies laughing

This did.

http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/c...fb_ref=Default

lol

Apologies for not cleaning up the text; the icons still aren't working for me and neither is hard coding the command directly into the post.
Old 07-24-2015, 11:27 PM   #1303
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I have a very large, heavy wood splitting axe (aka splitting awl) on the front porch near the door...placed there after my run-in with a huge snake earlier this year on the back porch... now I don't have to look too far for it when needed. ...but it just dawned on me, that maybe it's the reason why the mail lady didn't deliver my package to the door? It couldn't possibly be the little ankle biter dogs?
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2015, 10:56 PM   #1304
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default YALL WATCH THIS

While driving on a 2 lane highway in the mountains I met a string of traffic. It took a minute for me to realize what was holding them up....remember this is a highway not a side road.

ARE YALL READY FOR THIS?

At the front of the pack was a guy riding a moped, steering with his right hand. His left hand was holding an electric push mower beside him, pulling it backwards down the highway at 30mph. He had the whole world hung up behind him. Oh geez I laughed soooo hard!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2015, 07:37 PM   #1305
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

While driving home this evening there was a beautiful sunset! Reds and blues bouncing off the Carolina evening sky. My co-pilot leaned up to take pictures of it out the front window, just as she took the picture [u know the delay a cell phone has] I pushed the windshield wiper button and sprayed the window and the wipers came on.....ROFLMAO!

Old 08-04-2015, 05:59 PM   #1306
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Giant Minion Attacks Drivers

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 10:11 PM   #1307
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my list movies to watch

Previews of the movie Hot Pursuit with Reese Witherspoon and OMG,funny as hell,actress Sofia Vergara

I love Sofia
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 03:16 PM   #1308
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

my daughter...

I was reading her a story about a French couple who accidentally left teir 3 year old daughter at a rest stop while traveling...

She was taken aback and said, "really??? they had te kid for 3 years and THEN forgot her?? I can see doing it in the beginning....."

Yes, she is thus far childless....and will probably stay that way....
Old 08-11-2015, 05:47 PM   #1309
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 08-14-2015, 06:42 PM   #1310
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local...ness/31684749/

hahahaha!!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2015, 06:10 AM   #1311
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket26 View Post
Plus they can eat it when they are done reading it. It's good for the environment!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 08-15-2015, 06:17 AM   #1312
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
my daughter...

I was reading her a story about a French couple who accidentally left teir 3 year old daughter at a rest stop while traveling...

She was taken aback and said, "really??? they had te kid for 3 years and THEN forgot her?? I can see doing it in the beginning....."

Yes, she is thus far childless....and will probably stay that way....
As an addendum to this....

My daughter and I left to go downtown the other night and she realized she forgot her cellphone...

She was upset with herself and likened it to being like the French couple forgetting their child....lol She tickles me....
Old 08-15-2015, 08:01 AM   #1313
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2015, 07:08 PM   #1314
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

While traveling to work this morning in the middle of the night, I saw a young fox up the road playing on the left. As I got closer he trotted across the road a little ways ahead of me.

Suddenly he realized he was in the spot light(headlights) clearly it startled him. He spun around and went to run into the corn field. He ran head on into a corn stalk, hit it so hard his back end came up off of the ground. I started to laugh but kept watching, as he spun around and just laid down in the grass.

He wasn't a baby but was very young, he was small maybe a yearling. I love watching baby animals play and explore. They are so comical.

Old 08-18-2015, 07:37 PM   #1315
Vivacious1

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme
Relationship Status:
taken

3 Highscores

Vivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST Reputation
Default HA

my niece having her first crush and claiming him like he's a piece of meat on the sales rack!
Old 08-21-2015, 10:34 AM   #1316
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

..........😏
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2015, 10:56 AM   #1317
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Just people in general...................

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:27 PM   #1318
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

I will never admit to having a bad sense of humor.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 07:13 PM   #1319
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

While watching a football game in the livingroom, my roommate was watching a movie in my room . Or I thought she was.

She comes to the living room door holding a little bucket in her 2 hands like a little girl and says "I was gem mining in your bed"

and I go huh?

Then we both cracked up.

when the game is over I'm going to go see if I can find any gems in my bed. LOL

She had gotten a bucket at a gem mine this weekend and was apparently mining in my bed while watching a movie

Old 10-02-2015, 02:40 PM   #1320
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default I had an inkling it might be an interesting day....

...when my bra completely broke in the back 15 minutes after arriving at work this morning. lol, but I didn't want to go back home - not worth fighting traffic - so I just set them free from their spandex prison for the day.

(I did try a safety pin, but I can't reach that area very well).

It reminded me of the time in junior high school when I was wearing a front closure bra and when I raised my hand to address the class it opened up like Moses parting the mighty Red Sea, lol.

Good thing I'm much more comfortable with my body now. And content in the knowledge that there is no sense in aspiring towards any illusion of dignity; because it just isn't going to happen, lol.

And Casual Friday!

lol, maybe I'll get a raise....