Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 01-15-2010, 10:06 PM   #41
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I know that it all burns calories. Just sitting, breathing does that. I was actually referring to the site Cara mentioned and whether sex is listed as one of the fitness options. I'm sorry; I should have been more clear.

Edited to note: I checked and sex comes in many forms at thedailyplate.
Gemme-Sorry for the late reply. It does, indeed!
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:09 PM   #42
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepisces View Post
I like the “You Are What You Eat” books by Gillian McKeith. You can also see the show by the same name on BBC America.
I that show!!! So sad I don't have cable any longer so I can't watch it. Didn't realize she had books. I must check those out when I next have some spare cashola.

cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:28 PM   #43
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

So I am a little late coming to this thread, however I was having a very similar discussion with my girl right before the new year and I need to stop talking about it and just actually do it. That being said, here is what I would like to see me accomplish for myself this year....

Soda - Much like everyone else, I drink it, and a lot. All the sugar and caffeine, not good for me in the least bit. So by the end of the year I would like to have cut all soda from my drinking habits completely.

Water - As my girl will agree, and often remind me, I do not drink enough water, I try, its just, there is no flavor. I know all about the crystal light packets, and what I need to do, is stop being afraid to try new flavors, and just do it, to help increase my water intake.

Exercise/Weight - I need more of it. I have a job where I sit at my desk all day, and loathe getting up, because I won't lie, im lazy. I want to get myself on a schedule of working out, at least 5 out of the 7 days a week. I want to lose some weight as well, while I am not that over weight, I am slightly over weight. I need to lose about 30 to 40 lbs approximately and would like to accomplish this. Along with this, I want to tone up as well and start getting alot more muscle definition.

Money - At the age of 27, and for the first time in my life, I am at a point in my career where I can actually afford to spend a little, and oh do I spend. I want to manage my money better then I currently do. I need to learn to start saving, but still balance it with my feeling like I am rewarding myself for my hard work. I need to find and accomplish that fine balance. I also need to incorporate saving methods in to my day to day life, through the use of coupons, energy saving, etc.

Education - I want to continue it, in all the things that make me passionate. No more half assing it. I have this habit of starting to learn something, and then letting it dwindle out, but not this time. I need to stay focused and force myself to buckle down and actually learn the things I am wanting to learn because I know I will be a better person in the long run because of it.

Clearing Out the Riff Raff - I am a pack rat, I like to keep things that I shouldn't, and while I have been good so far with clearing things out, I need to continue with it. I need to sell off things that I have no use for, and will most likely never use.

Confidence/Negativity - I need to work on this. I have a really bad habit of putting myself down, not being confident with myself, and being overall negative about alot of things. I need to stop being negative, try and be more positive, and also try to be more confident about myself.

Follow Through - I need to follow through, in all aspects of my life, whether it be by creating to do lists to keep myself on track or something. I set alot of goals, alot of things I want to do, and I never follow through and complete them and leave them hanging, this needs to change.

See The Sun - There is a life outside of these walls and I need to experience it, ideally I would like to get out for a few hours at least one day every weekend, and enjoy nature in some way, shape or form.

So there we have it, my goals for the year, what I want to see myself accomplish, and hopefully by the end of the year I can look back on this post and say yes, I accomplished all these goals.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:19 AM   #44
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
Gemme-Sorry for the late reply. It does, indeed!
No worries! I was musing out loud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicaly View Post
So I am a little late coming to this thread, however I was having a very similar discussion with my girl right before the new year and I need to stop talking about it and just actually do it. That being said, here is what I would like to see me accomplish for myself this year....

Soda - Much like everyone else, I drink it, and a lot. All the sugar and caffeine, not good for me in the least bit. So by the end of the year I would like to have cut all soda from my drinking habits completely.

Water - As my girl will agree, and often remind me, I do not drink enough water, I try, its just, there is no flavor. I know all about the crystal light packets, and what I need to do, is stop being afraid to try new flavors, and just do it, to help increase my water intake.

Exercise/Weight - I need more of it. I have a job where I sit at my desk all day, and loathe getting up, because I won't lie, im lazy. I want to get myself on a schedule of working out, at least 5 out of the 7 days a week. I want to lose some weight as well, while I am not that over weight, I am slightly over weight. I need to lose about 30 to 40 lbs approximately and would like to accomplish this. Along with this, I want to tone up as well and start getting alot more muscle definition.

Money - At the age of 27, and for the first time in my life, I am at a point in my career where I can actually afford to spend a little, and oh do I spend. I want to manage my money better then I currently do. I need to learn to start saving, but still balance it with my feeling like I am rewarding myself for my hard work. I need to find and accomplish that fine balance. I also need to incorporate saving methods in to my day to day life, through the use of coupons, energy saving, etc.

Education - I want to continue it, in all the things that make me passionate. No more half assing it. I have this habit of starting to learn something, and then letting it dwindle out, but not this time. I need to stay focused and force myself to buckle down and actually learn the things I am wanting to learn because I know I will be a better person in the long run because of it.

Clearing Out the Riff Raff - I am a pack rat, I like to keep things that I shouldn't, and while I have been good so far with clearing things out, I need to continue with it. I need to sell off things that I have no use for, and will most likely never use.

Confidence/Negativity - I need to work on this. I have a really bad habit of putting myself down, not being confident with myself, and being overall negative about alot of things. I need to stop being negative, try and be more positive, and also try to be more confident about myself.

Follow Through - I need to follow through, in all aspects of my life, whether it be by creating to do lists to keep myself on track or something. I set alot of goals, alot of things I want to do, and I never follow through and complete them and leave them hanging, this needs to change.

See The Sun - There is a life outside of these walls and I need to experience it, ideally I would like to get out for a few hours at least one day every weekend, and enjoy nature in some way, shape or form.

So there we have it, my goals for the year, what I want to see myself accomplish, and hopefully by the end of the year I can look back on this post and say yes, I accomplished all these goals.
It looks like you've put a good deal of thought into this. I know that when I think things through, I tend to follow through better. Good luck.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:07 PM   #45
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I get to report in a bit today. So, I've been mostly good about my nutrition and am getting better. I've been monitoring my meals and had a checkup today. Blood pressure was awesome and had dropped from where it had been climbing over the summer. I've lost about 10lbs in the last 2.5 weeks. I started the Power 90 workout this week (today). This the precursor to the P90X set of DVDs (which are on their way to me as well). I could only do 20 mins of a 35 min workout (stretch, workout and cooldown). I'm pleased I got through most of it and know I have to continue working at it. The nice thing is that I can bring my DVDs with me (only 2-3) along with a resistance band or two when I travel and do these when I wake up first thing.

To help me further, I've started posting my "before" pictures as incentive (see my gallery for my album called Fighting Mah Flab). I have a bit of weight to go (started the year at 240 and want to lose at least 40 -- for now; I'll set a new goal once the 40lbs are dropped). I weighed in at 231 today.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2010, 11:55 AM   #46
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

This www.thedailyplate.com site has been really eye opening for me. I have been really out of touch with what I’m eating! I can see why they say keeping a food journal is helpful. Being accountable for what I’m eating makes me stop and consider if I’m really hungry or if I’m bored/stressed/sad, etc. Even so, I’m far from perfect in the choices I make, but I’m definitely making better choices.

The thing that has been the most surprising to me is how much sugar is in fruit. Today I had an apple, blueberries and blackberries for breakfast and I’m already at 50% of my recommended sugar intake for the day!

I am still enjoying feeling more energetic since cutting meat out of my diet. I would say that I am eating fish, maybe, 4 times a week. My goal is to gradually keep reducing that until I’m completely vegetarian.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:05 PM   #47
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well in 2008 we both quit smoking
and at the beginning of 2009 we cut out most fast food. Some times we still get it but it is really rare. We decided we could cook at home what it was that we wanted to eat out. It has worked pretty well.
we haven't really discussed 2010 other than we both feel we need to move more and keep trying to eat more and more healthy.

I think that because we work well together and support each other that we are able to get things done in a safe and supportive enviorment.

and god only knows if you have ever tried to grow and change without support at home ya know how important this is

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2010, 12:38 PM   #48
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I stopped smoking and for some reason started again. A few days ago I decided "thats it" I'm just doing it and I'm never going back.

I've been dizzy. Is this normal?

No patches sorry. No doctors.

maybe i have a little bug too. This smoking thing is hard. I've also cut way back on sugar and find this as hard as smoking.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2010, 12:43 PM   #49
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

QUOTE=Sachita;36786]I stopped smoking and for some reason started again. A few days ago I decided "thats it" I'm just doing it and I'm never going back.

I've been dizzy. Is this normal?

No patches sorry. No doctors.

maybe i have a little bug too. This smoking thing is hard. I've also cut way back on sugar and find this as hard as smoking.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about the dizzy?

but I do agree sugar would be much much harder.[

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:31 PM   #50
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Setting a quit date for smoking. I have quit a couple different times and always went back. This is the single most important part of my getting healthier. I have pretty serious resp issues and it will never get better unless I address this addiction with a firm "bud nipping". Past week or so has been very hard on me, the friggen weather didn't help.

Congrats to folks who have quit. It is a terribly hard thing to put behind. I hear so many stories of folks who get cranky as hell, for me I become very melancholic. Always on the verge of tears. Then a lil crankiness kicks in also.

I figure Christie will help me through the sadness, and forgive me the cranky episodes.. I know she always has my back.
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2010, 10:34 PM   #51
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm happy to report that I have now gone a month without caffeine. I didn't go cold turkey cuz the headaches are a total bitch.....but I have to say I feel SO much better not having that mid~morning crash when that stuff wears off!

Yea!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2010, 10:42 PM   #52
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I'm happy to report that I have now gone a month without caffeine. I didn't go cold turkey cuz the headaches are a total bitch.....but I have to say I feel SO much better not having that mid~morning crash when that stuff wears off!

Yea!

This is AWESOME!

I am doing the same thing right now! Trying to cut out all caffeine and trying to keep from killing someone in the process.

I have gone from 6 - 8 full sugar Cokes a day down to none. Im drinking water, lots of unsweet tea, and my new favorite "cherry limeade" flavored drink mix. It's the Wal-Mart brand of Crysal Lite and it's AWESOME!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2010, 11:14 PM   #53
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation
Default it is heartening

to read how and what people want to do, and are Doing to live healthy(er) lives...what we can do to show, and grow, our own self-love...we can often love others and yet we struggle to love ourselves...to rid ourselves of behaviors which cause us harm...each step we take should be applauded and valued...

thank you for sharing what you do...
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2010, 11:30 PM   #54
Odarlin

How Do You Identify?:
Undine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sexy
Relationship Status:
Finding my immortal soul one giggle at a time.

Odarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to all

Great idea!
Health goals.

Increase:
  • flexibility
  • energy
  • serenity
Solution: (Sayin' it outloud.) kinda
  • Yoga- 30 minutes a day.
Even if it keels me.

I will start tonight.
Odarlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Odarlin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2010, 12:00 AM   #55
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I don't have anything to post at the moment for personal goals. I just wanted to stop by and provide support. Stick with your goals. There's a reason why you made them. Remember the reasons for wanting to make the change(s).

YOU are important and so are your goals!
Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2010, 12:44 AM   #56
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
This is AWESOME!

I am doing the same thing right now! Trying to cut out all caffeine and trying to keep from killing someone in the process.

I have gone from 6 - 8 full sugar Cokes a day down to none. Im drinking water, lots of unsweet tea, and my new favorite "cherry limeade" flavored drink mix. It's the Wal-Mart brand of Crysal Lite and it's AWESOME!

I'm also drinking much more water....I have a big ol' Brita 'box' in my frig as we speak and I have to fill it every day-day & a 1/2!! I ALso love the Wal~Mart brand of CL.....my fave is the Raspberry Ice....YUM!

(You know tea has hella caffiene, right?)

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:33 AM   #57
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
I'm also drinking much more water....I have a big ol' Brita 'box' in my frig as we speak and I have to fill it every day-day & a 1/2!! I ALso love the Wal~Mart brand of CL.....my fave is the Raspberry Ice....YUM!

(You know tea has hella caffiene, right?)

Oh yeah on the tea! I have been doing mostly herbal teas and leaving out the sugar or honey. I discovered a nice rose garden tea that is all herbs with a few rose petals. Its DIVINE and makes me feel all classy'n'shit when I drink it

I bought a box of the Wal-Mart brand Raspberry Ice and am going to dive into it tomorrow. So far I have to say that the cherry limeade is pretty good, the regular cherry is fair, the pink lemonade is good, the orange drink is ok but it tastes like Tang or something. Favorite is Fruit Punch! It tastes like the real deal....even JACK likes it!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:16 AM   #58
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Yea!
Bless your heart...no caffeine. They passed a law here in NC banning me from ever going caffeine free...LOL
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2010, 05:23 AM   #59
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

I am increasing my activities - exercise is such an ugly word!

In addition to my walking at least 5 times per week, I amusing the gym at my apartment complex and doing yoga for flexability.

To Shelia's delight (?) I am resuming belly dancing...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 09:00 PM   #60
canmarielan

How Do You Identify?:
Loud mouth, big hair, spunky Texas Femme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a SHE!!!!
Relationship Status:
PKCL0204

Thanked 1,134 Times in 326 Posts
canmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Oh yeah on the tea! I have been doing mostly herbal teas and leaving out the sugar or honey. I discovered a nice rose garden tea that is all herbs with a few rose petals. Its DIVINE and makes me feel all classy'n'shit when I drink it

I bought a box of the Wal-Mart brand Raspberry Ice and am going to dive into it tomorrow. So far I have to say that the cherry limeade is pretty good, the regular cherry is fair, the pink lemonade is good, the orange drink is ok but it tastes like Tang or something. Favorite is Fruit Punch! It tastes like the real deal....even JACK likes it!
Me too!! Fruit punch is my favoritest!!!!

Congrats oh Licious One on your dedication!!! Caffiene is SOOOO hard to stay away from.

I'm so proud to see all of the changes we are making for healthier lives
canmarielan is offline   Reply With Quote