1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dirty Minds....

*G* Okay, so....new game!!! I was thinkin' - I love my dirty mind. I love other people's dirty minds..and I love playing in those wonderfully woven dirty thoughts - even if they aren't about sex....so.

What if...we were to describe the sexuality/sensuality of something, without it being something sexual or sensual?

I am copying a few of my posts from the "Dear *" thread to give you ideas. I was thinking for the game, we could do Dear **** (number of letters in the word you are writing to, to help us guess).

Only rules:

Nothing Hateful
They can't be aimed at people, only at inanimate objects
AND! Have Fun!!!!!!!!!

Dear Bath,

From the moment I laid eyes on your glistening waters, winking at me in the candle light, I knew you had to be mine. I couldn't wait to slip into you, engulfing myself in your essence. Letting you caress me softly with every little movement. You were hot and steamy at first, almost torching my skin with your touch. After a while you cooled off some, but still kept that underlying warmth. You were never cold to me. I could have soaked in your serenity all night long. Thanks for being there.

Peacefully,
Happy and Renewed

Dear Sleep,

Just one night, I long for you to be fully mine. I will happily give myself to you fully. You can savage my body and own my mind. You can slip in, lay me down and have your way with me until the time comes that I must force myself away from you, crawling out of bed, and beginning a new day..I know that you will not come so easily to me. You don't these days. When you have finally taken me, it's not long before I am left wanting for more, begging you to not stop...yet you do...and I find myself..awake.

I'll be waiting...
Ever,
Stuck in Insomnia

Dear Sleep,

Since you would not come to me this evening, I shall come to you. I just hope when I get to our meeting place you will be ready for me. Please..take me.

Only slightly,
Desperate
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post: