How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Lol Gemme....

I didn't watch the show but my friend did. I did always like him in Profiler (a very underestimated show IMHO) and I like him in Longmire even If he's a very bad man in that...

Idk where the dream came from except right before bed I watched Gilmore Girls (to undo the harm I did in starting Walking Dead) and it was the episode where Rory and Jess start their relationship. Awkwardly. I found that MORE stressful emotionally than zombies and entrails. Hated Rory with Jess...

Sigh

I just realized I have to skip MANY episodes of GG now...crumbs
Old 01-27-2017, 07:04 AM   #182
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I've been having some doozies at work because I sleep in spurts.

I had a very vivid dream that my clients husbAnd came home from his business trip in the middle of the night and turned the tv on downstairs and woke us up. Its so odd when you wake up from sleeping in a dream while you're still sleeping

I also had a dream where I was up on hill or balcony or something and I was looking over. I saw my late cousin walking with someone. He looked more serious than I ever saw him be in life. But then he'd occasionally smile his same smile.

Its very odd that he was walking with someone I couldn't see. My mother went to a psychic and he said David is with an older man on the other side. He's of Cherokee descent so I figured it must be an elder since his father is still living.

I'm sure there's more but I don't remember them for long lately
Old 01-31-2017, 03:10 AM   #183
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

This was a long nightmare that opened with me being a homeless young man looking for a place to squat for awhile. An older man waved at me to come into a tall, long-deserted, warehouse/factory. Once inside, he said I could not leave until America was great again. No matter how hard I tried to escape, I could not, and this seemed to go on and on. I also saw a big fire had started, after he was trying to run me over with a heavy piece of machinery on wheels. Suddenly, I saw that another homeless man had opened a big door on the ground floor, from the outside and finally I was free. Then I saw that he had gotten shot in the doorway, and died. I woke up.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2017, 08:26 AM   #184
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I was losing my job but there was another position open in a different department. I had to go to a training. I was wearing a pair of lilac high heels. I was stumbling around and fell into this lady's desk and messed up her work. I offered to go get her lunch. On the way there I offered to get a second woman's lunch. She wanted two cheese coneys with light cheese. When I went to order I couldn't remember what the first one wanted. I got the hotdogs which were foot longs and started back. I was upset about forgetting the first lunch order and I was trying to find the lady but couldn't and lunch was almost over. I dropped one of the hotdogs. I stopped to talk to a guy who was crying and he was telling me about his girlfriend cheating on him and asked if I knew a man named Woody. I asked if he use to hang out with so and so. Then I realized the guy I was talking to died a few months ago and I woke up feeling distressed. Very odd.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2017, 08:32 AM   #185
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I dreamed last night that I was shopping in my grocery store, and when I came back out into the parking lot, my car was gone. It had been stolen! I woke up. I have not been locking my car doors lately, so, this dream is probably a warning/reminder to lock my car doors.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2017, 11:03 AM   #186
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
her favorite snack

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default a recurring dream

i dream that i am adrift in a seagreen ocean at first with very big waves...i am on a a big boat with others and we finally come to a set of locks..but for some reason they will not let us in...the boat begins to turn around and people begin to dive into the water to try to make it to dry land..i can't see what happens to them. I want to join them but by the time i decide to try i am too far away and again on the churning ocean...i see islands and anchor and i walk there but i never stay...i feel happy...and yet i'm troubled that i don't see other people..i wake up
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2017, 12:47 PM   #187
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I had a dream that my cat Eleanor was terribly injured and for some god awful reason I couldn't get any phones to work to call a vet.

I also dreamed that I went to my mom's house but it wasn't HER house. She lived in a god awful town house. And I pulled up in the driveway so far that we couldn't get the front door open.

These came while I was at work. Interesting what a tired brain does.
Old 02-15-2017, 03:31 PM   #188
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I had a dream that my cat Eleanor was terribly injured and for some god awful reason I couldn't get any phones to work to call a vet.

I also dreamed that I went to my mom's house but it wasn't HER house. She lived in a god awful town house. And I pulled up in the driveway so far that we couldn't get the front door open.

These came while I was at work. Interesting what a tired brain does.
I HATE the dream where for some reason or another the phone doesn't work! My dreams usually involve using a "pay phone" for some darn reason! Not even many of them around anymore.......why would I dream of them damn things
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2017, 05:38 PM   #189
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I HATE the dream where for some reason or another the phone doesn't work! My dreams usually involve using a "pay phone" for some darn reason! Not even many of them around anymore.......why would I dream of them damn things
I have dreams about phones not working at least once a month. Total stress dreams.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2017, 07:24 PM   #190
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Broken phones sound like a communication issue to me and maybe not feeling 'heard'. Sometimes I'll have a dream where I am screaming but no sound comes out. That falls in line with that theory too, I think.

I had a really great dream this morning...not great like all good but great like really brilliantly colored and vivid and complex....but I lost it totally about 15 minutes after the alarm went off.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2017, 04:47 PM   #191
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
her favorite snack

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

dreamed I was shopping with my mom and at some point lost my purse I was so upset and went to my mom only to find she had found my purse and (with relief) put the handle back on my shoulder thanking her profusely...began browsing and shopping again only to realize I had lost sight of it again and was so upset and ran out of the shop only to see my mom cross the street with a different purse on her shoulder and showing me my wallet safely tucked inside and I immediately felt better and hugged her...she looked young and happy and from the dream I understood whenever I feel upset or fearful not to worry because she will always be there to help me..it was a beautiful dream~my mother has passed away 5 years now and I miss her
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2017, 06:37 PM   #192
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I dreamt that I made a wrong turn on my way to work and ended up in another time. I think it was in the 1950's???? Really strange dream....
Old 03-09-2017, 01:05 PM   #193
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dreams

Last night in my dream I was traveling with my mom , my gf, and her familiy.

During the travels I discovered that my gf and her brother were killing people along the way with these big butcher knives. The way I found out about it was that I saw my gf and her brother coming back covered in blood giving me the shhh look.

So after the last stop I told mom that we were going our own way and I planned our escape.

I woke up scared so I moved all the way over in bed next to the baby kitty to get away from the "warm spot".

Yucky dream!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2017, 07:19 AM   #194
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post

During the travels I discovered that my gf and her brother were killing people along the way with these big butcher knives. The way I found out about it was that I saw my gf and her brother coming back covered in blood giving me the shhh look.

So after the last stop I told mom that we were going our own way and I planned our escape.

I woke up scared so I moved all the way over in bed next to the baby kitty to get away from the "warm spot".

Yucky dream!
.... ......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2017, 01:17 PM   #195
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dreams

I had this dream weeks ago.

In my dream I was walking on my land and saw the most beautiful tarantula it had the most brilliant colors of teal, ocean blue, and turquoise on it's back.

I don't no if it is a symbol for anything I remember being so happy to see it. I have been hoping that the tarantulas would migrate by the house this year during mating season. Could it be as simple as that?
Old 04-16-2017, 01:28 PM   #196
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

spiders are a symbol of women's wisdom, the coming of it thru humbleness. they are related to Athena and her weavings.

blues are the color of serenity, peacefulness, calming...and spirituality

Quote:
I had this dream weeks ago.

In my dream I was walking on my land and saw the most beautiful tarantula it had the most brilliant colors of teal, ocean blue, and turquoise on it's back.

I don't no if it is a symbol for anything I remember being so happy to see it. I have been hoping that the tarantulas would migrate by the house this year during mating season. Could it be as simple as that?
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2017, 01:32 PM   #197
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
spiders are a symbol of women's wisdom, the coming of it thru humbleness. they are related to Athena and her weavings.

blues are the color of serenity, peacefulness, calming...and spirituality
Really? That is interesting, thank you.
Old 04-16-2017, 01:32 PM   #198
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

it appears there might be an unconscious struggle going on...a pending sense of betrayal or abandoment, where you feel you have to pick your mom over your girlfriend. That would be my interpretation of it. However, each dream belongs to the dreamer and their interpretation

Quote:

Yucky dream!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2017, 01:36 PM   #199
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
it appears there might be an unconscious struggle going on...a pending sense of betrayal or abandoment, where you feel you have to pick your mom over your girlfriend. That would be my interpretation of it. However, each dream belongs to the dreamer and their interpretation
Wow! I never would have that about it that way. Perhaps you are spot on. I am worried about losing my love life to be a care giver for my mom. It makes sense. Hmmm....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2017, 01:53 PM   #200
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Wow! I never would have that about it that way. Perhaps you are spot on. I am worried about losing my love life to be a care giver for my mom. It makes sense. Hmmm....

I agree silver and Chad you won't lose your love life ~ just make adjustments

Tags
dreams, dreams meanings