Notices

Old 04-17-2010, 09:02 PM   #1121
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Grapes
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 09:06 PM   #1122
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The words that have meaning, You are not Alone...
For all my old friends and the new one's that have
joined in my circle. I Love You All!

Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2010, 09:14 PM   #1123
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
Grapes

What kind?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 09:15 PM   #1124
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Grapes
frozen?...I love sweet, cold, frozen grapes...that crunch at the first bite, the chill of the smushy grape flesh as it melts in my mouth...and the final "ah" as the last of the juice slides down my throat...

I'm gonna go get myself some right....now!
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2010, 09:17 PM   #1125
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
What kind?

Red seedless. Wanna share?
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2010, 09:26 PM   #1126
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Red seedless. Wanna share?
Oh, oh, YESSSS! I love them! If you like cheese with your grapes, I have some to share too.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 09:54 PM   #1127
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,496 Times in 1,638 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Cyber hugz with Mister Bent in a non-gay way. He's so very encouraging in my latest endeavor.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 09:54 PM   #1128
vixenagogo

How Do You Identify?:
unabashedly femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
i prefer being proadverb.
Relationship Status:
single.

Thanked 1,259 Times in 380 Posts
vixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputation

fresh burrata cheese.

vixenagogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 09:56 PM   #1129
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixenagogo View Post
fresh burrata cheese.

cheese braggart.
Old 04-17-2010, 10:09 PM   #1130
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,829 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
Cyber hugz with Mister Bent in a non-gay way. He's so very encouraging in my latest endeavor.
It was non-gay? Oops.

Cuz it was kinda gay for me.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 10:11 PM   #1131
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
It was non-gay? Oops.

Cuz it was kinda gay for me.
I like your butterfly chair avatar.

Old 04-17-2010, 10:19 PM   #1132
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
I like your butterfly chair avatar.

Butterfly (chair) come my lady.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Old 04-17-2010, 10:56 PM   #1133
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,782 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Home cooked turkey dinner

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:00 PM   #1134
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Athletic fit t-shirts, fitting athletically.

- H. L. Mencken
Old 04-18-2010, 08:01 AM   #1135
GeekBear

How Do You Identify?:
transgender menace
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, his
Relationship Status:
Married to the RyRy!

GeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST Reputation

1. spending time with my special lady.
2. waking up to the smell of fresh coffee, this brew station was worth every penny!
3.sausage and cheese biscuits and grapes for brekkie.

that's all so far, since it's only 10am..but yay for lazy sundays.

happy sunday ya'll! have a blessed day and find joy in the small stuff!
GeekBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:41 AM   #1136
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

the back porch plants survived another night and are blooming and perky this morning...

I am pleased that I did all the prep work for the baking I have to do this morning so I can send it east tomorrow morning....

the package which I spent a long time OVER packing yesterday has remained sealed, so I have hope it will make it to a far-away state when I send It out as well, tomorrow morning...

I have managed to Rid myself of the 6 pounds I gained during the trial-from-hell and am now back to what I was...*that* makes me very happy and relieved...and physically much more comfortable....

I am really pleased at my reaction to two disturbing pieces of mail I got this week...I'll deal with it, one way or another, and in the mean time---it's just not gonna get my energy...

the sewing machine guy finally came yesterday and now both machines are running as they should...*and* I got his cell number so I don't even have to call the shop and deal with the owner there...I am really joyful to have them right!

we had sun yesterday and slated for today...I LOVE the sun...and, though it's going to rain this week, I am going to keep that out of my mind and enjoy what we have for now...

I'm feeling a bit ill from all the saccharine I have just typed....so I'll put my fingers to rest here and get into the kitchen and start baking !!
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2010, 09:10 AM   #1137
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Oh, oh, YESSSS! I love them! If you like cheese with your grapes, I have some to share too.

Grapes and cheese??? Well.......ok.
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2010, 11:04 AM   #1138
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

Bo and Gemme are sharing today--

That brings me joy!

and leaves me a bit concerned

is the sky falling?

are pigs flying?
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimbo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2010, 11:06 AM   #1139
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
Bo and Gemme are sharing today--

That brings me joy!

and leaves me a bit concerned

is the sky falling?

are pigs flying?
ROLF!!! Oh yeah, they can be a dangerous team!!

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2010, 01:31 PM   #1140
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

An anniversary picnic for my parents....

--Chocolate covered strawberries
--Salmon spread and crackers
--Pasta salad with peperoni and olives
--Roast beef sandwiches on cheese bread with a pesto mayo, avocado, roasted red peppers, tomatoes, butter lettuce, and Swiss cheese
--And of course a cheese cake with a chocolate gram cracker crust and blueberries topping.

I love spending time in the kitchen, and a romantic picnic is such a wonderful thing to make.

Tags
joy