Notices

Old 08-29-2010, 06:02 PM   #2021
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
i guess you forgot about dis but fortunately i found the photo....

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 07:04 PM   #2022
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
what? you can't tell me that's not a gigolo bike!
Old 08-29-2010, 07:07 PM   #2023
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
what? you can't tell me that's not a gigolo bike!
uh, that is not a gigolo bike. speakin of bike, i did post pic of mine in gallery...jus sayin

Old 08-30-2010, 12:01 PM   #2024
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

One class down and one more to go today. The prof made fun of the students who came in late! Who has the pot of coffee on?
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2010, 05:22 PM   #2025
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

alright everyone. i cooked dinner tonight for y'all. drinks are ready also..dig in

yeah, this is my way of cookin..pizza hut. lol

The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2010, 05:23 PM   #2026
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
One class down and one more to go today. The prof made fun of the students who came in late! Who has the pot of coffee on?
how did today go?

Old 08-30-2010, 06:03 PM   #2027
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening everyone

We've been busy, busy...and sounds like we aren't the only ones.

Pizza is good....and I have baked ham, mashed potatoes and green beans for those that prefer it.

We finally heard from the asset manager, who hiked the price of the house a bit on us (expected). Still a good value, so we're saying yes and trying to move it all along so we can get Rooster off the couch and into a room and a bed again.

The road here has been bumpy. We had one kitty vanish right before we moved, and no sightings from either the tenant or the friend who was going to look. Another cat vanished on Saturday. He's always been one of those half-wild ones (half Siamese and never very friendly)...so he's probably fine, but it's been a bit rough on Rooster. Six months ago we had 8 animals, and now we're down to 3...one aging bunny died, the other given away to a nice woman who takes them to nursing homes and schools...2 cats vanished...and one dog given to a friend.

Hopefully we'll be able to close quickly on the house and get everyone settled.

Hope school went well Zimmy And glad to hear that Jake is getting settled in to the new place. I'm not sure what to say about the gigolo bike durrrrrrr and dark_crystal...

Hope everyone has a good evening...and decaf is on for those that would like a cuppa this evening.

baby....
Old 08-30-2010, 06:07 PM   #2028
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Durrrrr,

I loved my class! Found out that I will be dissecting a human brain, eyeball and a cat by December...I told my mom and she was all grossed out. Hehe...

Loved the Gigolo bike pic! I can imagine someone in Key West rocking that bike..

Hope you had a good day and night,

Zimmy

Quote:
how did today go?
Old 08-30-2010, 06:09 PM   #2029
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Heya Jo Jo,

Loved class! I found my textbook for my Microbiology class on Ebay for $22, now I can take my textbook back and return it. My anatomy professor is telling us, that we don't need the $218 textbook, so I am taking Lisa's anatomy book in tomorrow and if he approves it, then another textbook will be returned! I am sending hugs to all of you! Losing a pet, especially one that is a member of the family, is rough. How did Rooster like Disney?

I am off to read my anatomy lab manual and do the exercises in it!

Hope you all stay safe from Hurricane Earl!

Hugs,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Good evening everyone

We've been busy, busy...and sounds like we aren't the only ones.

Pizza is good....and I have baked ham, mashed potatoes and green beans for those that prefer it.

We finally heard from the asset manager, who hiked the price of the house a bit on us (expected). Still a good value, so we're saying yes and trying to move it all along so we can get Rooster off the couch and into a room and a bed again.

The road here has been bumpy. We had one kitty vanish right before we moved, and no sightings from either the tenant or the friend who was going to look. Another cat vanished on Saturday. He's always been one of those half-wild ones (half Siamese and never very friendly)...so he's probably fine, but it's been a bit rough on Rooster. Six months ago we had 8 animals, and now we're down to 3...one aging bunny died, the other given away to a nice woman who takes them to nursing homes and schools...2 cats vanished...and one dog given to a friend.

Hopefully we'll be able to close quickly on the house and get everyone settled.

Hope school went well Zimmy And glad to hear that Jake is getting settled in to the new place. I'm not sure what to say about the gigolo bike durrrrrrr and dark_crystal...

Hope everyone has a good evening...and decaf is on for those that would like a cuppa this evening.

baby....
Old 08-31-2010, 08:44 AM   #2030
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone

Running late and just making a quick dash through...setting out fresh fruit, bagels and cream cheese...and putting on a pot of coffee as well

I've got less time to post in the morning since the daily schedule here is a bit whackier for me, at least until we get into our house. Instead of one kiddo going to school 5 minutes from the house, there are two separate runs....the Prince to the high school and then Rooster to the middle school...and then back again in the afternoon...and the schools are both close to the new house and farther from the current apartment.

Disney on Saturday was fun...both Rooster and I have been going every year for the last 5 or so, but it was Scoote and the Prince's first Disney experience.

I'm off to finish up my "homework" before my mentoring call. Soooo glad to hear school is going well Zimmy...and bravo to you for being able to do those dissections. I'd lose my cookies

Have a great day everyone
Old 08-31-2010, 09:40 AM   #2031
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
uh, that is not a gigolo bike. speakin of bike, i did post pic of mine in gallery...jus sayin
ok you busted me...that's me going to the store on a bad hair day
Old 08-31-2010, 09:43 AM   #2032
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
I loved my class! Found out that I will be dissecting a human brain, eyeball and a cat by December...I told my mom and she was all grossed out. Hehe...

LUCKYYY!!!

all i get to do in my class (PSYC 3231: Learning and Behavior) is train a virtual rat
Old 08-31-2010, 06:24 PM   #2033
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Evening Everyone,

Well the professor ok'd Lisa's anatomy book, so I am going to be returning it in the morning! I am returning $370 worth of textbooks and I am excited...My biology teacher hasn't posted anything about what our homework is going to be this week, so I am kinda getting worried. I have my first microbiology lab tomorrow morning at 8am and I am done with classes at 5pm; then I am coming home to do homework..

Jo Jo, Disney is a lot of fun. You, Scoote and the boys should go during the winter when MGM studios does the Festival of the Lights; it is very gorgeous! We are having another get together in October. A few of us from the dash site are getting together for Orlando Pride which is the weekend of October 10th and we are meeting up for the parade if you all want to join us.

Have a good night, I am off to finish studying for my anatomy class,

Zimmy
Old 08-31-2010, 06:30 PM   #2034
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
ok you busted me...that's me going to the store on a bad hair day
was that you that delivered the pizza last night also?

Old 08-31-2010, 06:44 PM   #2035
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
was that you that delivered the pizza last night also?

yeah sorry bout mah fur gettin in it
Old 08-31-2010, 06:52 PM   #2036
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:

yeah sorry bout mah fur gettin in it

Old 08-31-2010, 06:58 PM   #2037
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Old 09-01-2010, 08:52 AM   #2038
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

*setting out a nice brunch today with quiches of all kinds, fresh melon, and french-pressed coffee*
Old 09-01-2010, 10:19 AM   #2039
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Hope you all are having a good day! I have been up since 5am so I am wired for sound.

Hugs and see you all later!

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2010, 11:00 AM   #2040
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

*flops down on the couch and sighs*

What a friggin day this is turning out to be! I can't divulge any details, but if any of My friends could send thoughts and prayers for My family today it would be much appreciated ~ I'm so worried, where is the coffee IV pole???
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote