randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
It's 11 degrees out there. Not sure what the wind chill is but I can see the trees moving around. I'm sad that winter has finally taken hold.
I decided to not let winter get me down. I left the house is shorts and a hoodie.

Probably not my smartest decision...
Old 01-05-2016, 03:45 PM   #1142
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

really happy today, just very cold
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2016, 05:22 PM   #1143
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,860 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Pretty darn stoked...

I went in to apply with a home care agency and got hired on the spot. I have orientation Thursday. I usually worry about places that do that, but the staffing lady pushed me right ahead to speak to the owner. My sunny disposition is well suited for this kind of work apparently

Not only do they have evening hours like I need, they are also VERY encouraging about my going to nursing school...to the point of making my schedule around school...and giving me a job as a nurse once I'm done. They even mentioned shadowing a nurse to get good practical experience. This could be an answer to my prayers...

I seriously would be happy with a letter of recommendation ...but wow.. its above and beyond my wildest dreams.... here's hoping!
Old 01-05-2016, 07:33 PM   #1144
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I tore a quad muscle in my leg from over stretching before a speed walk. Ignored the pain and thought the it was fine as the swelling hadn't started. Leg now completely buggered. Can't move without pain and thus find it very hard to get to the bathroom. It started going through reflex spasms from the injury around my femoral nerve and so causing a great amount of interesting sensations #deepunderstatement
Luckily my flatmate is made of pure awesome and she went to the drug store and got me muscle relaxants and Tylenol ones.
Lol guess I'm watching Netflix and playing iPad games for three days...
It's a very good thing I know how to treat but also I know better than to over stretch and push things.
Feeling like a comple fucking knob lol
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2016, 08:25 PM   #1145
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
happy and single

AVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST Reputation

like there is a demon spawn in my gut...clawing its way out....going on day 2...when will it end????
AVATAR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AVATAR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2016, 10:13 PM   #1146
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:

Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Like I really don't want to go out for a minute but I must
Old 01-06-2016, 06:14 AM   #1147
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not too bad. At least it's 20 degrees warmer today than yesterday.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2016, 06:31 AM   #1148
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
I tore a quad muscle in my leg from over stretching before a speed walk. Ignored the pain and thought the it was fine as the swelling hadn't started. Leg now completely buggered. Can't move without pain and thus find it very hard to get to the bathroom. It started going through reflex spasms from the injury around my femoral nerve and so causing a great amount of interesting sensations #deepunderstatement
Luckily my flatmate is made of pure awesome and she went to the drug store and got me muscle relaxants and Tylenol ones.
Lol guess I'm watching Netflix and playing iPad games for three days...
It's a very good thing I know how to treat but also I know better than to over stretch and push things.
Feeling like a comple fucking knob lol
Yes you should know better and yes you are a knob! Lol

Hope you feel better soon
Old 01-06-2016, 07:14 AM   #1149
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVATAR View Post
like there is a demon spawn in my gut...clawing its way out....going on day 2...when will it end????

Ouch I had that a year ago...I honestly would rather give birth. At least then you get a baby out of it.

Nothing but time helps a tummy bug. I hope you feel better soonly...x

PS if you can manage water, try an ibuprofen or Tylenol. It helps with that horrific pain. I found pepto did on occasion too...
Old 01-06-2016, 07:27 AM   #1150
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:

Like Gemme is lucky to have a whole extra 20 degrees, we got maybe 7 but, Jack Frost left pictures so there is that

I woke up at 5 and I think I fell back asleep now I'm late. I guess sleepy is how I feel

Seems like a good day today just cold
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2016, 10:13 AM   #1151
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

fabulous........
Old 01-06-2016, 10:07 PM   #1152
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

a little nauseous
Old 01-07-2016, 05:25 AM   #1153
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Feel like negotiating. I think it will be that kind of day at work.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2016, 05:39 AM   #1154
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

A wittle nervous...

I have orientation today...its kind of like school...which is exciting. But I haven't had orientation for anything in a minute....
Old 01-07-2016, 06:47 AM   #1155
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:

I feel good, it's warmer and I have a few meetings out today.
I also need to swing by the mall and Sams club
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2016, 06:22 PM   #1156
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Frustrated after being on the phone for the last hour with a health insurance company and the doctors' office. The health insurance company was easy to work with but the people at the doctors' office must have been from a Twilight Zone episode. It was as if we were speaking different languages.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2016, 08:12 PM   #1157
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:

feeling pretty chipper
Old 01-08-2016, 06:33 AM   #1158
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Rough. Oliver had a rough night, so that means I had a rough night. He gets to sleep all day. I get to go to work. Rough, I say.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2016, 06:43 AM   #1159
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Good but sleepy. Would love to stay in bed and sleep, but that will have to wait till tomorrow. At least I can sleep late tomorrow morning.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2016, 10:55 AM   #1160
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:

I feel like a nap, I like playing hooky
maybe I will dream a little dream
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post: