Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-19-2010, 01:36 PM   #1261
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

is there where I can post about a complete fetish with inkpens, stationery and fun writing materials??

I just wrote some cards and letters out and I LOVE it...
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2010, 01:37 PM   #1262
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I've posted a picture of the collage-on-canvas piece I'm working on for my daughter.

Be gentle, it's my first attempt at this sorta thing....and it's still incomplete....it's really been fun, though!

Look under the album "My Art".
where do I find Your Art?
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2010, 05:20 PM   #1263
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah! You found us! It is sure is one heck of a fetish... Glad to see you made it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy_girl View Post
is there where I can post about a complete fetish with inkpens, stationery and fun writing materials??

I just wrote some cards and letters out and I LOVE it...
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2010, 05:27 PM   #1264
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Okay I may or may not have forgotten what the heck I am doing... Someone help me out by refreshing my overloaded mind or perhaps just a swift kick in the pants... I got my post cards today as I finally got paid... They will be sent out tomorrow... I apologize in advance... I may or may not be on the verge of tears because I simply forgot...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2010, 05:45 PM   #1265
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Here is Cara's info for this project
they should be mailed by this monday (23rd)
Mine got mailed today

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
Projects should be postmarked and sent to me no later than Monday, November 22nd. (That's only 18 days away, folks!) If you have not already done so, please PM your mailing address to me even if you think I already have it. I will PM my mailing address back to you. (Only a handful of the 14 have done this yet...)
Here are the project "rules" again:

Simple Postcard Swap

In this project, we will be sending postcards about or from the cities in which we live. An acceptable alternative can be a city or cities which we have visited or want to visit. The postcards can be handmade or store bought, and should be a standard size (4x6...no larger than 5x7, please). In the blank space on the back of each card, please write a story, poem, or letter about the place pictured on the front of the card. Be creative! It's okay to "doctor up" store bought cards using any type of material that can be sent through the mail. You will need to send one postcard for every participant in the project. Remember to sign your name somewhere on the postcard so we know who it's from. Please do not worry about including money for postage this round. This is because I am horrible about remembering to include my check and no doubt owe some of you!

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2010, 08:02 PM   #1266
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
What a special gift, and whaddayaknow, your usual magnificent talent is shining through this first time project!

Have any tips for us on how to make one of these?
I just saw so many examples of it here and there on line...and I thought: I can do this! So I Googled "collage on canvas" and found some techniques.

This particular project is on an 8x10 [CHEAP] canvas from Hobby Lobby. I used [CHEAP] acrylic paints from Wal~Mart. My base color is purple as that's Erin's favorite color. I watered down the paint, started at the top of the canvas and let it dribble down for drama. Then added lime green in places and even painted a little coffee on there, too.

The words, question mark and angry child are either out of a magazine or something I printed on my printer. The vase (bottom left) is more card stock.

I let the paint dry first, then painted the back of the words with Gesso. It acts as a gluing agent. Then I painted over the words/pictures with the Gesso again.....thinly. It dries pretty transparent, as You can see.

The vase is more card stocky and it didn't respond well to the Gesso as glue. It has a tendency to curl a bit. The 'flowers' are just more acrylic, but undiluted, starting in the center and pin-wheeling them out. Stick a stem and some leaves on there and You have easy flowers!

I want another word over the two on the left. Have to find it on file. (I should take a pic of that, too....all the magazine cut-outs I have filed away in a notebook! Alphabetically. Can You say "OCD"!?!?!? <giggling> )

I'll paint the outside edge and then glue ribbon around it and attach a picture hanger on back.

Remember to let things dry between applications. That's the only time-consuming thing there is on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy_girl View Post
where do I find Your Art?
If You look to the left <~~~ it says Gallery. Click on that. Then there's an album called "My Art" and click on that. Currently, there's only one picture.....the canvas.

Thanks, Y'all!!!! MWAH!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2010, 09:38 PM   #1267
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Ok I found it.. VERY NICE!!!

Does anyone else steal nice pens.. like will GET the pen if they want it?
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2010, 11:40 PM   #1268
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation
Default November Project Update

Today in the mail I received projects from Katsarecool and diamondrose! I am so impressed by everyone's projects, so far. WOW! and THANK YOU!!!

nycfemmebbw - received
Diva - received
ami
Organic
Gemme
Katsarecool - received
diamondrose - received
purepisces
Tommi
justkim
LeftWriteFemme
RAIN
Greeneyedlady
cara - received (hehe)

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 07:24 PM   #1269
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile Snail Mail heading your way.

Quote:
Remember to get your projects postmarked by next Monday, Nov. 22nd. I have received projects from nycfemmebbw and Diva. I am waiting ever so excitedly for projects from the following people:

ami
Organic
Gemme
Katsarecool
diamondrose
purepisces
Tommi
justkim
LeftWriteFemme
RAIN
Greeneyedlady

Thanks so much, everyone!!!

Watch for the Royal Blue Package that left California via USPS at 1PM today.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 08:19 PM   #1270
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am so sorry to be late, but I can't get my project out until tomorrow........please forgive me!
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 09:44 PM   #1271
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Got mine in the mail this morning... After throwing freight and stalking shelves... At least I have a job... Cara I included a couple extra there is a not attached... Thank you for being the boss this time around...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2010, 01:03 PM   #1272
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation
Default November Project Update

Yesterday in the mail I received projects from amiyesiam! I'm excited to see what's in the envelope, ami (haven't opened one yet to find out).

nycfemmebbw - received
Diva - received
ami - received
Organic - sent not received
Gemme - sent not received
Katsarecool - received
diamondrose - received
purepisces - ???
Tommi - sent not received
justkim - sent not received
LeftWriteFemme - sent not received
RAIN - ???
Greeneyedlady - ???
cara - received (hehe)

~Wade Davis
Old 11-23-2010, 01:39 PM   #1273
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yesterday in the mail I received projects from amiyesiam! I'm excited to see what's in the envelope, ami (haven't opened one yet to find out).

nycfemmebbw - received
Diva - received
ami - received
Katsarecool - received
diamondrose - received
purepisces - ???
RAIN - ???
Greeneyedlady - ???
cara - received (hehe)
So what do the look like? This must be so exciting for you!
Old 11-23-2010, 01:42 PM   #1274
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsarecool View Post
So what do the look like? This must be so exciting for you!
It is VERY exciting! i haven't yet peeked. i want to get them all, sort and send, then open my envelope.

~Wade Davis
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2010, 02:03 PM   #1275
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

nycfemmebbw - received
Diva - received
ami - received
Katsarecool - received
diamondrose - received
purepisces - ???
RAIN - ???
Greeneyedlady - ???
cara - received (hehe)
Damn you are organized!
Good to see you home and safe, warm, and fed!
and oh gosh
OPEN one LOL

also, someone got a scoreboard for CHristmas and had to try it, hence the envelopes

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2010, 02:12 PM   #1276
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

I didn't get my artsy fartsy on...
I think it is still packed... in a box... I promise to get it together and be more crafty on the next go round... Cara mine should be there by Friday at the latest...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2010, 02:15 PM   #1277
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
I didn't get my artsy fartsy on...
I think it is still packed... in a box... I promise to get it together and be more crafty on the next go round... Cara mine should be there by Friday at the latest...
i had a hard time finding my muse for this project, too. it's okay! the point was to have fun!

~Wade Davis
Old 11-23-2010, 02:19 PM   #1278
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
Damn you are organized!
Good to see you home and safe, warm, and fed!
and oh gosh
OPEN one LOL

also, someone got a scoreboard for CHristmas and had to try it, hence the envelopes
i was wondering how you found all these amazing envelopes. i opened one and wow! you are so creative!

~Wade Davis
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2010, 02:22 PM   #1279
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
i was wondering how you found all these amazing envelopes. i opened one and wow! you are so creative!

Martha Stewart has a new score board out
19.95 at micheals craft
use a 50% off coupon
and it is 10.00 dollars

Yeah I went a little nuts
Corkey kept saying put it away it is a christmas present

and thank you

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #1280
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
Martha Stewart has a new score board out
19.95 at micheals craft
use a 50% off coupon
and it is 10.00 dollars

Yeah I went a little nuts
Corkey kept saying put it away it is a christmas present

and thank you
!

!!!

If i knew where the local Michael's was and how i could get there, i'd be all over that!

~Wade Davis
The Following User Says Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types