Old 05-27-2010, 09:06 PM   #2261
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Write14u View Post

Yeah, those flying ones are rough. And stay out of the chiggers!
*mumbles something about hitting the enter button too fast on reps*

You're not kidding! I got into some of those lil bastids once. Once! Oh, my. Never again, if there is a God. Never again. I nearly scratched my ankle to the bone!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:08 PM   #2262
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

In other news, my fingernails are too long and I must cut them tonight or tomorrow.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:40 PM   #2263
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Welcome to the South. Keep an eye out. Some of them fly.

Oh.Sweet.Jesus.

(I thought I'd use this as all I've seen since I arrived are "Jesus Saves" and "Jesus Loves You" signs)

Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 09:42 PM   #2264
Pretty Woman

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Trying to be true to myself

Pretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantress View Post
Oh.Sweet.Jesus.

(I thought I'd use this as all I've seen since I arrived are "Jesus Saves" and "Jesus Loves You" signs)

Wait 'til you see the 'In case of rapture this car will be unmanned' stickers. And honestly, there is something wrong with that IMHO.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:44 PM   #2265
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Oh.Sweet.Jesus.

You can try "Sweet Baby Jesussssss" (remember to draw out the s) for variety.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:46 PM   #2266
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Woman View Post
Wait 'til you see the 'In case of rapture this car will be unmanned' stickers. And honestly, there is something wrong with that IMHO.
Seriously the only *Rapture* I'm interested in is:

However, with that said, I think it would be fun to see all the *pure* people rise up, ala 'Logan's Run" ...
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 09:49 PM   #2267
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Quote:
You can try "Sweet Baby Jesussssss" (remember to draw out the s) for variety.
Personally I don't have a thing against 'Jesus'. I'm very spiritual. However, what I do have an issue with is the atmosphere of purity and holier than thou. I don't know a single Butch woman or guy who would be able to walk through this part of the state without the possibility of trouble. It's actually a bit upsetting to me.

Oh and I like to draw out the 'sweeeeeet' part of the phrase. Ha!
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 09:54 PM   #2268
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:

Personally I don't have a thing against 'Jesus'. I'm very spiritual. However, what I do have an issue with is the atmosphere of purity and holier than thou. I don't know a single Butch woman or guy who would be able to walk through this part of the state without the possibility of trouble. It's actually a bit upsetting to me.

Oh and I like to draw out the 'sweeeeeet' part of the phrase. Ha!
Our butches and Transguys do have a more difficult time in the South. Unfortunately, the South is a couple of decades behind the rest of the world. This is being said by a born and raised Southern girl, before anyone gets their knickers in a bunch.

I like it that way too. Doing a double drawl is fun too.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 10:00 PM   #2269
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Quote:
Our butches and Transguys do have a more difficult time in the South. Unfortunately, the South is a couple of decades behind the rest of the world. This is being said by a born and raised Southern girl, before anyone gets their knickers in a bunch.

I like it that way too. Doing a double drawl is fun too.
Oh, I have no doubt your drawl is delightful, Miss Gemme. ; )
Old 05-27-2010, 10:18 PM   #2270
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Oh, I have no doubt your drawl is delightful, Miss Gemme. ; )
Not right now, unfortunately. I'm a vocal assimilator. I pick up the vocal patterns of those who speak around me. Sometimes folks think I'm making fun of them, but I'm not. It's automatic. It would be good for broadcasting, I suppose, but I miss my accent. It does come back when I speak with my family that's still down South, though.

My accent will be in full force by the end of the summer!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 10:55 PM   #2271
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Seriously the only *Rapture* I'm interested in is:

awesome song! this boy I had a crush on in my early 20s introduced me to it and it's been in my music collection since!

my random:
it's almost 1am and I am eating a tuna fish sandwich and drinking iced coffee.
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:40 PM   #2272
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

Remember when.. On the other site, there was a thread about posting cleavage.. and everybody did..? *la sigh*

And remember when.. On the other site.. All the butches/guys where posting crotch shots? *even me*??

Sometimes I just miss the good ole days..
Old 05-27-2010, 11:51 PM   #2273
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Milk shake?

Old 05-28-2010, 12:39 AM   #2274
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My entire body hurts.... PHOOEY

Random complaint.... I need ice cream....
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 02:14 AM   #2275
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderKnight View Post
Remember when.. On the other site, there was a thread about posting cleavage.. and everybody did..? *la sigh*

And remember when.. On the other site.. All the butches/guys where posting crotch shots? *even me*??

Sometimes I just miss the good ole days..
I think I had one of the original boobatars and I kept that damn thing up forever because I'm so bad with the user pic thing. Then I used it again when I came back to visit for awhile. I have no idea where that pic is. Might be on a flash drive somewhere or could be gone forever.

Sometimes I miss those days, too.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 04:38 AM   #2276
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

It is 6:30a.m. EST, and this is the first time I have been unable to sleep at all. I have had trouble sleeping for years, but this time not even one minute. Why? I have tinnitus - really bad. Instead of ringing, I have a hissing sound. Sounds like cicadias (sp?) - those bugs that make that loud noise in the night...well, that's what I hear 24/7 with no let-up. Some times are worse then others, and last night - and now as I write this - it is a hissing nightmare! So loud I have trouble hearing. I can't stand it any longer. I am sooooo sleepy, but can't sleep.

I have heard of a product (there's really no cure for this, but I'm desperate) called Quitus. I'm going to call and order it right now - I just can't live like this anymore. For whatever reason, it is excrutiating now, and last night!!! If I could only sleep for one hour, I'd be happy....

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 06:16 AM   #2277
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I know it's a ridiculous idea (I'm sometimes known for those), but there is a large part of me that wants to see Tony Hayward, BP CEO, interviewed with a hard hat on, sweaty and covered with grime and oil, sitting in the boat of a Louisiana fisherman..........

Get your hands dirty, you bastid.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 07:05 AM   #2278
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I know it's a ridiculous idea (I'm sometimes known for those), but there is a large part of me that wants to see Tony Hayward, BP CEO, interviewed with a hard hat on, sweaty and covered with grime and oil, sitting in the boat of a Louisiana fisherman..........

Get your hands dirty, you bastid.

This has now become worse than Exxon-Valdez, and would you believe that Exxon STILL hasn't fully paid the restitution to Alaska? In fact, they have appealed in court to try to get out of paying the rest of it. Instead of paying the $5B in fines, they settled for $507M. Bastards. I will not use an Exxon gas station for the fact that they never owned up to their responsibility and actions - and the fact they are blatantly anti-gay.

When all is said and done, I'm curious to see how BP gets fined, and how they are going to skirt around that.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 07:15 AM   #2279
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

It's 9:15 am but really it's 6:15 am. I was up at 7:00 am but really and truly it was 4:00.
Old 05-28-2010, 08:26 AM   #2280
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tony Hayward, BP's CEO

I am so upset over this oil leak. People backing out of what they said 28 days ago, or so. I mean come on. Just say it how it is, you fucked up. Take responsibility. Sheesh.

Diva is right about getting dirty. Tony Hayward needs to be on a fishing boat covered in oil trying to clean up his mess.

My thinking only...Tony Hayward = Coward
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff