Notices

Old 12-10-2009, 04:11 PM   #461
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Random Thoughts for the Day: And yes I stole it, lol

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear
your computer history if you die.

2. Nothing stinks more than that moment during an argument when You
realize you're wrong.

3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was
younger.

4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.

5. How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

6. Was learning cursive really necessary?

7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty
sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the
person died.

9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

10. Bad decisions make good stories.

11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work
when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for
the rest of the day.

12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray?
I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.

13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me
if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear
I did not make any changes to.

14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this
-- ever.

15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?
Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and
goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone
and run away?

16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not
seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to
answer when they call.

18. My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "Dad what would
happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the hell do I respond to that?

19. I think the freezer deserves a light as well..

20. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or
Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2009, 04:18 PM   #462
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Blaze......that was hysterical!!!!!

That being said......

#5 ~ I can teach You THE coolest way to fold a fitted sheet.....all became clear to me after I learned!

#6 ~ Yes. Because I'm far too lazy to pick up my pen after each letter.

Jus' sayin'.....

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2009, 04:21 PM   #463
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

I've spent the past ten minutes or so wondering why nipples become erect in cold weather whereas dicks, if we're to believe everything we're told, tend to shrink.

Why is that?
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2009, 06:02 PM   #464
Surayna

How Do You Identify?:
Femme - babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Incredibly content, amazingly happy, and loved by some wonderful people!

2 Highscores

Surayna will become famous soon enoughSurayna will become famous soon enough

Coming home, yesterday, after finals to find the ceiling had caved in due to a frozen water pipe that decided to burst, was not my idea of a good time. Everything I owned was drenched in water. I would post pictures, but to heck if I can find the gallery around here in my frazzled state.

I did put a few pics on my facebook. I am so freakin tired, and YES I am bitching and complaining at the moment. I take a lot of stuff in stride, including this, but darn it, I am done with this flooded mess. I want a hot bath and some dry bedding to sleep in for the next couple of weeks until school starts again.

Calgon - hell, anything, take me away!
Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion
in the things we do for each other every day."
~Nicholas Sparks~
"Bite Marks Are Love Notes Written In Flesh"
~anonymous~
Surayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:07 PM   #465
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surayna View Post
Coming home, yesterday, after finals to find the ceiling had caved in due to a frozen water pipe that decided to burst, was not my idea of a good time. Everything I owned was drenched in water. I would post pictures, but to heck if I can find the gallery around here in my frazzled state.

I did put a few pics on my facebook. I am so freakin tired, and YES I am bitching and complaining at the moment. I take a lot of stuff in stride, including this, but darn it, I am done with this flooded mess. I want a hot bath and some dry bedding to sleep in for the next couple of weeks until school starts again.

Calgon - hell, anything, take me away!
awful. i'm sorry that happened to you.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:25 PM   #466
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I'm having chicken browned in apricot perserves and butter over a salad. i can thank my pal, Wild Orchid for the recipe. Exquisite.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:43 PM   #467
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
The only reason I get depressed around the holidays is because I have to spend them alone. Again.
Hey Eddie, I'm alone...again...too. maybe we should hook up on the phone and phone drink the afternoon away...
Old 12-10-2009, 10:52 PM   #468
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

This smiley reminds me of this past summer. I was helping a 4yr. old pick flowers for his mom. (friend of mine.) I was showing him how to smell them. I sniffed hard for effect and, snarfed an ant up my nose. What started out fun, turned into a whole lot of suck! Not only for me but, for the ant too, I'm sure.
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:37 PM   #469
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryobi View Post
This smiley reminds me of this past summer. I was helping a 4yr. old pick flowers for his mom. (friend of mine.) I was showing him how to smell them. I sniffed hard for effect and, snarfed an ant up my nose. What started out fun, turned into a whole lot of suck! Not only for me but, for the ant too, I'm sure.

You HAVE noticed that the smiley guy did NOT scarf up any bugs when he sniffed, right?

Be careful what you sniff or mess with, honey, or this could happen.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:43 PM   #470
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

There are reasons I don't drink and read this thread. Ants up the nose...that's one of them.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:58 PM   #471
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
There are reasons I don't drink and read this thread. Ants up the nose...that's one of them.
What were you drinking? Is it now up your nose?

Ants in your nose are BAD! Ya know, they don't die just because you snarf them up your nose. They crawl around trying to get out! And when you feel that, let me tell you, it makes one gag, sneeze, cough, gag, gag, cough, sneeze, and so on. Until said ant is freed of its sinus passage challenge. Not recommended for the faint of heart.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:07 AM   #472
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

You HAVE noticed that the smiley guy did NOT scarf up any bugs when he sniffed, right?

Be careful what you sniff or mess with, honey, or this could happen.

Remember that?? It was awful!

I know he only snarfed the flowers up his nose. I DID notice. lol

If anything like the other one ever happens, I hope I have a soft landing. I'm sure to pass out!
Old 12-11-2009, 12:46 AM   #473
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Kinky Friedman is the bomb
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NotAnAverageGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2009, 05:38 AM   #474
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

I was watching the movie "Pearl Harbor", and some other WW2 movies. Has anyone else noticed that the Japanese kamakazi pilots wore helmets? Why?
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:51 AM   #475
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Reminds me of one time in Israel. B. was watching TV and I decided to go to bed early. Anyways, as often happens, I was unable to sleep so I decided to go for some 'quality time'. Being too lazy to turn on the lamp, I reached to the side of the bed for my trusty friend and started to buzz. A few seconds later I notice that things aren't as they should be and it feels like something is on fire. OMG, I think to myself, I've electrocuted myself! So I jump up, flick the switch, and look at the offending article - by this time, B. has come into the room to see what all the 'Ow, ow, oooooows' are about and is standing there looking like I've gone totally insane - to find it covered in tiny most likely red ants, possibly baby scorpions.

Needless to say, any quality time I get now is 'got' with the lamp on.

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:12 AM   #476
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
Reminds me of one time in Israel. B. was watching TV and I decided to go to bed early. Anyways, as often happens, I was unable to sleep so I decided to go for some 'quality time'. Being too lazy to turn on the lamp, I reached to the side of the bed for my trusty friend and started to buzz. A few seconds later I notice that things aren't as they should be and it feels like something is on fire. OMG, I think to myself, I've electrocuted myself! So I jump up, flick the switch, and look at the offending article - by this time, B. has come into the room to see what all the 'Ow, ow, oooooows' are about and is standing there looking like I've gone totally insane - to find it covered in tiny most likely red ants, possibly baby scorpions.

Words

I can't tell You just how tightly I squeezed my legs together upon reading this......YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:54 AM   #477
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post

Words

.. OMG....... GASP!!! ...
wow ....... gives me goose bumps and doing what diva.. mentioned on her reaction.. lol ....

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:56 AM   #478
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

on a lighter note........ still dealing with the goosebumps on words story.. whewww ........
hope you all have a enjoyable and safe friday...... and weekend.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUtPKbMwnRo"]YouTube- A doggy Christmas surprise - Karácsonyi kutyás meglepetés[/ame]

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2009, 10:05 AM   #479
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Four whole days all in a row--off.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:03 PM   #480
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Scarlet Gal and me are gettin toasted on wine, listening to southern progressive blues and rock...mercy..now she's rollin joints

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff