Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Thinking Harder

Old 12-15-2011, 01:36 PM   #81
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
And clean. That's probably the largest misconception about pigs....that they are filthy. They are super clean animals.

I want one that I will either name Wilbur or Arthur if it's a boy and either Mathilda or Fancy if it's a girl.

yes and yes , I have a friend she have a pig as a pet . His name was Henry . She used to live in Atlanta , but moved away due to her ill mother . It was male and a great pet . I agree there is a big misconception about pigs , they are clean and loyal .

He was really big and when she have to go first time out of town to see her mom , I was taking care of pig . I have to admit, I was intimidated by his size and not knowing me as well I didn't know how he will react to me especially without presence of his mom . She wrote for me his feeding schedule , time he suppose to be outside and I faithfully followed her orders . She was gone for a week only , we really never become a friends , but he never hurt me or acted aggressive to me .

Since I always been a city girl it was experience for me , but Henry and I made it quiet well .
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2011, 11:21 PM   #82
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,267 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

what about these? we had an attack and several sightings off our coast not too long ago and it caused quite a stir.
greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2011, 11:37 PM   #83
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyedgrrl View Post
what about these? we had an attack and several sightings off our coast not too long ago and it caused quite a stir.
"I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food."

Finding Nemo

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 08:41 PM   #84
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I respect sharks. I respect any animal that can rip me in two with one good bite and twist. As a show of my respect, I do not go into the ocean and pretend that I am a human turtle on a board and, in return, I have not been eaten.

Carry on.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2012, 01:43 PM   #85
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyedgrrl View Post
silkworms
Are those albino mealworms? I didn't know there was such a thing.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #86
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
I do love rodents.

Capybara

The world's largest rodent.

It's like a giant hamster.

Interesting side note for catholics - papal dispensation has made the capybara a fish. So this lent don't forget the capybara burgers.

OMG I love these. There are videos on YouTube of people scratching them and the capybara squealing with joy. I'll try to post one:

Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #87
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,916 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fainting Goats

Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2012, 01:55 PM   #88
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

Ha! I love me some fainting goats! They're Nature's bowling pins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetUrbaneBoi View Post