Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow band View Post
Every time I see this thread pop up, I think Scott Peterson.
Is he a sociopath or a narcissist? Can you be both?

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2011, 08:52 PM   #62
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
Is he a sociopath or a narcissist? Can you be both?
...it sure seems like it, sadly.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 04:28 AM   #63
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Green View Post
The thing about most sociopaths, those with personality disorders or character disorders and the like is that they either do not know they are ill, or they know but are excellent liars without a conscience. They lie even to themselves.

As someone dear to me used to say "Crazy people don't know they're crazy. It's up to you to avoid them."

Couple of things - God I hope you don't include BiPolars in your category of Personality / Character Disorders (don't believe you do, but you never know! lol)

And I would argue every person who lives and breathes is innately skilled at lying to themselves...
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2011, 01:37 PM   #64
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

This is a really well written book actually.

<-- picked it up today
Old 08-31-2011, 03:49 PM   #65
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawse View Post
Couple of things - God I hope you don't include BiPolars in your category of Personality / Character Disorders (don't believe you do, but you never know! lol)

And I would argue every person who lives and breathes is innately skilled at lying to themselves...
Hi Tawse, no, I do not believe that Bi-Polar is a Personality or Character Disorder. But, I'm not a diagnostic clinician and I don't feel like looking it up. But, I'm fairly sure it isn't.

You are 100% correct that 'every person who lives and breathes is innately skilled at lying to themselves.'

You are correct.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2011, 07:40 PM   #66
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
The thing about most sociopaths, those with personality disorders or character disorders and the like is that they either do not know they are ill, or they know but are excellent liars without a conscience. They lie even to themselves.

As someone dear to me used to say "Crazy people don't know they're crazy. It's up to you to avoid them."
I think that unless this is your field of specialty you should be very careful making generalizations. You are coming across as extremely offensive to someone who struggles daily with BPD, is not without a conscience, and is not a liar. I do see that you say "most"; was that an attempt to to not be called out on this tripe?
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2011, 07:43 PM   #67
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Hi Tawse, no, I do not believe that Bi-Polar is a Personality or Character Disorder. But, I'm not a diagnostic clinician and I don't feel like looking it up. But, I'm fairly sure it isn't.

You are 100% correct that 'every person who lives and breathes is innately skilled at lying to themselves.'

You are correct.
As someone who has run mental health residential facilities, I can say with 100 percent certainty that bipolar illness is a chemical imbalance in the brain..nothing more nothing less.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2011, 08:24 PM   #68
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

My BFF has bipolar. With therapy and meds it is treatable and manageable. Though, it often takes the health practitioners time to find the correct medicinal cocktail for that person's particular brain chemistry. ... Also, it usually takes several years of ups and downs before the patient finally resolves that treatment is a lifetime commitment. (The most difficult part of treating bipolar is their lack of compliance.)
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2011, 05:36 AM   #69
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
My BFF has bipolar. With therapy and meds it is treatable and manageable. Though, it often takes the health practitioners time to find the correct medicinal cocktail for that person's particular brain chemistry. ... Also, it usually takes several years of ups and downs before the patient finally resolves that treatment is a lifetime commitment. (The most difficult part of treating bipolar is their lack of compliance.)
Am currently on year... crap I forgot... uhhhh 2! Spent 1.5 years with gradually increasing anxiety that we finally figured out was due to one of the meds I was taking. Have been anxiety free now for... 4 months! yay! (kinda scary thinking one tiny pill can make your brain think the way I was thinking for that year and a half... very very scary actually)

And yes - compliance can be tough... it's amazing what the brain will try to convince you of.

it's funny - I was reading an article about wheat allergies just yesterday and one of the things mentioned was that allergies to wheat may cause some symptoms that may be linked to a person having mental illness. interesting - problem is some people with mental illness may read that and decide they don't need their meds all they need to do is stop eating wheat...

But anyway - I now return to our regularly scheduled socio/psychopathic discussion... sorry for the jack
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2011, 06:31 PM   #70
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation
Default Regrets

I actually came back to this thread to see if I could pull down my post and realize that I cant do that. The woman that I posted about is someone that I love and the initial "meeting" was indeed traumatizing for me and it colored my future behavior in a negative way. I'm not proud of that. In the past I had only shared this story with a few close friends because I needed support. Ive never put this story out on a public website before, nor have I ever posted a negative word about this woman in a way that would cause her humiliation.

The reality of my story is that yes this did in fact happen to me but I have to admit that the woman who did this was losing control of her life and was pre "nervous breakdown" when this all occured. She was looking for a way out of a life that she felt trapped in. When I posted about my experience I had been triggered and never thought about hurting her if she ever saw the post. Huge mistake because I do not set out to intentionally hurt anyone. Sometimes I am emotionally "rectionary" and then regret my behavior later on. In fact I am sure that if the woman that I wrote about who I refer to as "M" (no relationship to her real name) could take back every cruel thing that she did to me back then, she would. Ive had a hard lesson recently in being unforgiving and it stings. I need to learn to be "more" forgiving. Especially with people that I love. Holding on to resentment has not served me well, in fact it has only helped to destroy a reltionship with a woman that I love.

I'm not a victim, I'm a survivor in many realms and thats just keeping it real. Because I was hurt by an event does not give me permission to hurt others, including the woman that hurt me. Some switch in my brain flipped and I became more detached whem someone would do me wrong and let anger become my defense mechanism. In my centered, best self, I am a peaceful happy person and I want simple things out of life. I want a relationship that is healthy, a family life and a future that is devoid of drama of any sort. In that space, I am willing to do all of the hard work that comes with these goals. Holding on to the past..especially the past that I wrote about is not what I want for my life.

By posting my very personal story that left me very wounded I put myself back into a victim space and did more damage than good. Ive now committed to leaving the past in the past and not resurrecting this story ever again. The woman did this to me was in great pain, she was suffering, she had no way out. Perhaps by finding me and being loved even after I found out the truth, I was throwing her a lifeline. If this had not occured and I had not reached out to her even in her false identity perhaps she would have taken her own life and that would have been a great loss because she is a beautiful person who was just looking to be loved and feeling trapped in a marriage that was unhealthy. It was better to have met her along the way and know her than to have never met her and never have known her. We all make mistakes..I have made many. I have hurt the woman that I love because I was hurt in the past. This is not something that I am proud of and it is hard to admit. I justified lying because I was lied to. I did not feel that I could trust anyone anymore because my trust was violated. This is not "right action" and I am not cut out for hanging on to negativity. What I love is laughter and fun, light spiritually connected living. As a result of the past I screwed up something beautiful and I can only hope that one day I too will be forgiven and have another chance to make things right.

As I say, we all make mistakes and for me, posting something negative for the world to see, even though I protected her identity, was just wrong. It is a beautiful thing to be loved and to love. Sometimes we are imperfect and need help, counseling, care for depression or illness. That does not make someone a bad person.

Thanks for reading along.

In Peace and love,

Sun

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2011, 07:32 PM   #71
MzzBehaving

How Do You Identify?:
femme Stone by nature
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, Babygirl or princess will do.
Relationship Status:
Looking for that Mr Right, does he exsist???

MzzBehaving Has the BEST ReputationMzzBehaving Has the BEST ReputationMzzBehaving Has the BEST ReputationMzzBehaving Has the BEST ReputationMzzBehaving Has the BEST ReputationMzzBehaving Has the BEST ReputationMzzBehaving Has the BEST ReputationMzzBehaving Has the BEST ReputationMzzBehaving Has the BEST ReputationMzzBehaving Has the BEST ReputationMzzBehaving Has the BEST Reputation

sociopath can be a narcissist then yes I sure do know one..
MzzBehaving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 07:45 PM   #72
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is not the same as sociopathy or psychopathy. Being diagnosed with a personality disorder does not put a person in the same realm as someone with sociopathy or psychopathy.
Personality Disorders are not the same as Bipolar Disorder.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:56 AM   #73
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by puregrrl View Post
Narcissistic Personality Disorder is not the same as sociopathy or psychopathy. Being diagnosed with a personality disorder does not put a person in the same realm as someone with sociopathy or psychopathy.
Personality Disorders are not the same as Bipolar Disorder.
I dunno puregrr, is'nt antisocial a personality disorder also? I always thought of it as being on a spectrum with a sociopath being the ultimate narcissistic personality. popcorn- bs in psych.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 12:25 PM   #74
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorninthesofa View Post
I dunno puregrr, is'nt antisocial a personality disorder also? I always thought of it as being on a spectrum with a sociopath being the ultimate narcissistic personality. popcorn- bs in psych.

Yes, there is an Antisocial Personality Disorder, but there are also others, 9 more if I remember correctly (I don't have my DSM at home). They are grouped into diagnostic clusters based on traits. And just because someone has been diagnosed with a personality disorder it doesn't mean they have psychopathic/sociopathic traits. It's kinda like saying that just because someone has auditory hallucinations, they must have schizophrenia.

There is a lot of stigma with mental illness. There are so many people with mental health problems that don't get help because of the judgment and assumptions people make.

When I tell people I am therapist, one of the first things I am most always told/asked is "Oh, that must be scary. Have you ever been assaulted/hurt/threatened/creeped out/etc etc.?" That's because of the stigma.

I could go on forever about it, but I'll shut up.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:36 PM   #75
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

also, not all psychopaths kill/attack people. There's a great program on this how nature plus nurture = how it manifests. One of the people who found the "gene" and brain print activity map for psychopathy did a test on his family and found that he carried the gene AND the brain map print. He had to sit down and think about how this is reflected in his behaviour. But he has no violent tendencies. He chalks that up to having a good childhood with no abuse and happy, well functioning parents.

It's on Horizon. "the moral molecule" - I am irritated with their sensationalising of it (using the word "evil") but other than that irritation, I thought it was good.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 04:10 PM   #76
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Thank you very much for this post. I have OCD and it is often troubling to me when people try to diagnose someone else or assume things about me because I have a mental illness. The stigma is very real. I am very open about my OCD because I am not ashamed of it and I want people to understand that stereotypes about it and other mental illness so rarely touch on the real pain that they cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puregrrl View Post
Yes, there is an Antisocial Personality Disorder, but there are also others, 9 more if I remember correctly (I don't have my DSM at home). They are grouped into diagnostic clusters based on traits. And just because someone has been diagnosed with a personality disorder it doesn't mean they have psychopathic/sociopathic traits. It's kinda like saying that just because someone has auditory hallucinations, they must have schizophrenia.

There is a lot of stigma with mental illness. There are so many people with mental health problems that don't get help because of the judgment and assumptions people make.

When I tell people I am therapist, one of the first things I am most always told/asked is "Oh, that must be scary. Have you ever been assaulted/hurt/threatened/creeped out/etc etc.?" That's because of the stigma.

I could go on forever about it, but I'll shut up.
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 04:55 PM   #77
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, I grew up with one
He's in prison now for murders he says he didn't commit with 3 others
It was long ago, the others have all been put to death
They never had enough on him to put him to death, but he is serving a life sentence for being involved
They all said he was their ringleader
He's the kind of person that can lie to your face, believe what he says and make you believe it, too
Sadly he's been that way forever

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2012, 04:39 PM   #78
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default article and comments are good (from xojane)

IT HAPPENED TO ME: I WAS MARRIED TO A SOCIOPATH
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2012, 04:56 PM   #79
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
My God.

It scares me that I dated a psycopath/sociopath, I will never know which one she was. To this day it freaks me out that I put myself in danger for so long, unable to see what was happening right in front of my face.

I feel sorry for whoever's life she is messing up now. Really really sorry.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:58 AM   #80
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

My biological father is a sociopath and for years I actually thought I was the damaged one, the unlovable one. He was really good at not taking responsibility for anything and turning it around on to others.

It took only a few months of his living with us when my children were young for me to figure out it wasn't me, it was him. He is so ill I can never have him in my life again.

I am quite sure in his new life that no one would even know I existed, and that is probably for the best.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post: