Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Building Community On Butchfemmeplanet.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2017, 12:10 AM   #11
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I have learned to lie to doctors about my milk intake.

Years ago, the nurse at my doctor's office called to report routine tests. She said my cholesterol (<<<---spelling?? unsure) was high and began questioning me about what I ate that could be causing it. Then she asked about dairy products, did I drink milk and if so, how much. I told her I usually average about 3 gallons a week. She jumped on that, gave me instructions not to be drinking that much milk every week because it was elavating my cholesterol. I said okay and that I would cut back per her specific instructions.

Today, as well as since then, I drink about 3 gallons of milk a week.

To be perfectly honest, I find I become stressed if there is less than a gallon in my fridge at all times.

I will never tell the truth about how much milk I consume to any medical people again. They get right fussy. If milk takes me out prematurely, so be it.

Gosh, after all I lived through during addiction years, it would be humiliating to die of too much milk consumption. LOL! Here's an example of a funny I was thinking about the other day --->>> Around 22 years of age, I had a 90 year old woman open the door of her mobile home and shove a pistol in my face. It was the middle of the night, freezing cold, no coat in the car, walked (correction: side-winded) half a mile down a country road til I saw lights. I had blown the left rear tire on that firebird formula on this pigtrail road. *laughing now, not funny then*

In rooms of recovery, we call it "relief" laughter.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: