Old 10-06-2012, 06:33 PM   #261
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

3 of my favorites!!!

The oatmeal stout is really mellow for first timers.
Old 10-06-2012, 09:16 PM   #262
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not always a beer drinker- don't like the bubbles, but do like a corona or but light lime after mowing the lawn in the summer, or a dark bitter beer in the winter.

However, I recently met a distant cousin of mine. She and her wife own a beer crafting store in Boston. They have like, 900 types of beer. We were talking about what kinds of beer they have and I asked her if she had anything made with like, Kale, or Spinach ( I love greens) and she said no, but they had one made with seaweed!

Happened to be I was doing a bike tour of Boston the next week so I went by their place and got the seaweed beer which was in a box along with a beer made with pine, one made with heather, and one with elderberry. They were all really good. The set was in a case entitled "Historic Ales from Scotland"
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 04:30 PM   #263
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
We were talking about what kinds of beer they have and I asked her if she had anything made with like, Kale, or Spinach ( I love greens) and she said no, but they had one made with seaweed!
*gigglsnort*
EGF, I knew that you could be diabolical about sneaking kale into stuff but I never imagined that you might try to sneak it into BEER!!

But now you need to come up with one - you could call it "drink more kale." Sam Calagione (Dogfish Head) is always looking for weird new beer ideas - maybe he would do this with you.
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 08:38 PM   #264
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Just realized that it really should be called Drink More (k)Ale. I should trademark that before Chick-Fil-A gets to it.
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 08:48 PM   #265
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dance-with-me View Post
Just realized that it really should be called Drink More (k)Ale. I should trademark that before Chick-Fil-A gets to it.
Ahahahahaha! Brilliant. Trademark documented here on BFP on 10/07/12.
On top of that we should brew kale wine. Just sayin'
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 03:05 PM   #266
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

*needs some beer at the end of this work week.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 08:56 PM   #267
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,375 Times in 6,863 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I don't love beer PERSAY....but I am sooo tempted to try the local pumpkin ale...I found out they sell them in singles at my local Whole Foods....and I am Allllllllllllllll about the pumpkin.....and ale isn't half bad
cinnamongrrl is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2012, 12:50 PM   #268
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bumping Up!

I know for me as soon as the hot weather goes away my taste for beer goes down.

I do like to try some of the local winter brews. What are your favorite winter brews?
Old 11-30-2012, 01:42 PM   #269
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebug61 View Post
I know for me as soon as the hot weather goes away my taste for beer goes down.

I do like to try some of the local winter brews. What are your favorite winter brews?

I *always* like a good cold beer! Especially with a football game on
My favorite fall/winter brews are Blue Moon Pumpkin Ale and Sam Adams Winter Lager. Now I have to go buy some... thanks
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2012, 01:53 PM   #270
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfMadeMan View Post

I *always* like a good cold beer! Especially with a football game on
My favorite fall/winter brews are Blue Moon Pumpkin Ale and Sam Adams Winter Lager. Now I have to go buy some... thanks
I turn into a wine drinker in the winter months. Red wine is my favorite. It helps my aching bones and anything else that bothers me. :-)

I do say I like a cold beer while watching football and eating homemade hot wings.
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2012, 02:28 PM   #271
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:

SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebug61 View Post
I turn into a wine drinker in the winter months. Red wine is my favorite. It helps my aching bones and anything else that bothers me. :-)

I do say I like a cold beer while watching football and eating homemade hot wings.
Do you have a Trader Joe's near you? They have a Lambrusco that I am OBSESSED with, and it's only $3.99 a bottle!!
Old 11-30-2012, 02:35 PM   #272
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Quote:
Do you have a Trader Joe's near you? They have a Lambrusco that I am OBSESSED with, and it's only $3.99 a bottle!!
No Trader Joe's but I'm a cheap ole Riunite Lambrusco drinker..LOL

I actually drink some finer red wines with meals but a few glasses of Riunite is what I'll drink daily.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:42 PM   #273
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:

I love Riunite too! Cheap isn't always bad
I wonder if a bottle could be shipped.... is that allowed?
Old 11-30-2012, 02:46 PM   #274
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Quote:
I love Riunite too! Cheap isn't always bad
I wonder if a bottle could be shipped.... is that allowed?
Depends on your state laws.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:46 AM   #275
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:

weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Happy repeal of the 18th Amendment!!!

I may be having a local stout!!!
Old 12-05-2012, 10:54 AM   #276
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post

Happy repeal of the 18th Amendment!!!

I may be having a local stout!!!
I LOVE this!
Old 12-11-2012, 08:13 PM   #277
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:

Ms gave me a Magic Hat stout called, "Heart of Darkness". Wondering what it will be tomorrow!!!
Old 12-11-2012, 08:19 PM   #278
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default McMenamins Ruby Ale

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 12:18 PM   #279
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:

Default Shiner Beers

I picked up a six pack of Shiner Beer. It was a variety pack including 6 different kinds of beers they produce. Shiner Texas is a little town in between Houston ans San Antonio. I enjoyed four of them like they would be the last beers I was ever gonna get to have. Life is short, so I will ask permission to drink the last two today and will chill to the mellow sounds of piano music orchestrated for my listening pleasure/attention, while the bowl games play out silently in the back ground.

Hoppy New Year fellow beer drinkers!!!
Old 01-01-2013, 05:49 PM   #280
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
Ms gave me a Magic Hat stout called, "Heart of Darkness". Wondering what it will be tomorrow!!!
What did you think of this? I recently had this on tap and was disappointed.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote