Notices

Old 06-14-2012, 06:07 AM   #81
rockybcn

How Do You Identify?:
a well blended yin yang butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'll take "sweetheart" for 500 Alex!
Relationship Status:
to be...or not to be...that is the question!

rockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputation

Tequiza used to be my favorite...its was so refreshing when ice cold! I think they took it off the market. Then my favorite became Kilkenny (Irish beer)....smooth like buttah! Since I cant get it in Spain,I usually drink Estrella or Mahou. But there is nothing like an ice cold beer in a frosty mug!
Old 06-14-2012, 06:12 AM   #82
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

TexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
uh huh, yanno i know yanno ... lol i lived there for 17 yrs ... was a shoe shine girl at billy bobs back in the 80's ... *sigh* yep i was...
i miss it there. not the shoe shine thing but ...... just ft worth ...dallas.. everything around it..
my most favorite place for breakfast isssss .. JOE T GARCIA'S on main...

anyways.. bk to the beer topic......... i tried the Lone Star state of beer... and well umm didnt much care for it. hot or cold.... lol
I prefer my Rahr Beer to Lone Star Beer...... way bettah!!~
TexasCowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2012, 08:39 AM   #83
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboi View Post
I prefer my Rahr Beer to Lone Star Beer...... way bettah!!~
Rahr?? hmmm hadn't heard of that one.. may have to look that up.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:45 PM   #84
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
morning beer lovers

soo anyone ever try or like ..... beer with tomato juice??? V8??
does anyone ..... cook with beer???
i added it some a bbq sauce recipe i do .. and sometimes to chili

I like to have a beer sometimes with spicy v8 ! Something like modelo or bud or a light beer.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2012, 05:17 PM   #85
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockybcn View Post
Tequiza used to be my favorite...its was so refreshing when ice cold! I think they took it off the market. Then my favorite became Kilkenny (Irish beer)....smooth like buttah! Since I cant get it in Spain,I usually drink Estrella or Mahou. But there is nothing like an ice cold beer in a frosty mug!
hmm... taking notes .. wonder if i can find that here somewhere... but may not be as fresh ..

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 05:50 PM   #86
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I like an amber beer usually a Lager, like Shiner Bock, or New Castle, or Honey Brown. The only domestic beer I like is Yengling and unless you live on the east coast you probably never heard of it.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:17 AM   #87
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Well, my first beer of choice will always be Miller Lite

Followed by Tecate Light or Dos Equis (only in the green bottle) ~ both of them with fresh limes & salt!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2012, 08:13 PM   #88
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Well, my first beer of choice will always be Miller Lite

Followed by Tecate Light or Dos Equis (only in the green bottle) ~ both of them with fresh limes & salt!
I love a ice cold fully dressed Tecate!
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #89
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
...The only domestic beer I like is Yengling and unless you live on the east coast you probably never heard of it.
I never heard of or seen yuengling till I came out to FL. It is pretty popular here. I tried it and didn't really like it.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:48 PM   #90
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight's flavor is Columbus Summer Teeth!!!
Old 06-15-2012, 08:58 PM   #91
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

We have a brewery here in KC called Boulevard Brewing...they make several good beers, but my favorite by FAR is their wheat.

I also like Shocktop, Blue Moon, and of course, like PinkieLee, I am a drinker of the Miller Lite.

I am going to bring a 20 pack of Boulevard Wheat with me to the Reunion if anyone wants to try one. I might also bring one of their variety packs to share.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:29 PM   #92
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
I never heard of or seen yuengling till I came out to FL. It is pretty popular here. I tried it and didn't really like it.
Yeah it has a good taste and pretty smooth have some in my fridge right now lol. Just don't like to drink alone.
Old 06-16-2012, 08:26 AM   #93
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm east bound just watch that bandit run!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I like an amber beer usually a Lager, like Shiner Bock, or New Castle, or Honey Brown. The only domestic beer I like is Yengling and unless you live on the east coast you probably never heard of it.
Jagg,

I say we fire up the TransAm and make a run for some of the best beer in the USA and from the oldest brewery in America. I am actually going to talk to my local liquor store and find out if he can get this.
Old 06-16-2012, 08:30 AM   #94
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Default Beer Tasting Party

[QUOTE=Just_G;602658]We have a brewery here in KC called Boulevard Brewing...they make several good beers, but my favorite by FAR is their wheat.

I also like Shocktop, Blue Moon, and of course, like PinkieLee, I am a drinker of the Miller Lite.

I am going to bring a 20 pack of Boulevard Wheat with me to the Reunion if anyone wants to try one. I might also bring one of their variety packs to share.
[/QUOTE

Hey G, A few others have mentioned bringing a few brews for others to taste. Why don't we set up a time to chill our favorites down and have a sampling party. I'll volunteer our room for the gathering and bring my huge cooler so everyone can chill their beers easily.

PS: Using our room may require me to make sure there is ample shopping in the vicinity for Red to go and enjoy. :-)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2012, 09:51 AM   #95
Tres

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch, hey you
Relationship Status:
I love the swing of her hips and the call of her lips

Tres Has the BEST ReputationTres Has the BEST ReputationTres Has the BEST ReputationTres Has the BEST ReputationTres Has the BEST ReputationTres Has the BEST ReputationTres Has the BEST ReputationTres Has the BEST ReputationTres Has the BEST ReputationTres Has the BEST ReputationTres Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Beer

I like Bud Lite and I recently tried michelob ultra pomegranate beer it's a
Very refreshing summer type beer :-)
Tres is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tres For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2012, 09:55 AM   #96
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tres View Post
I like Bud Lite and I recently tried michelob ultra pomegranate beer it's a
Very refreshing summer type beer :-)
I have tried to enjoy fruity beers but they remind me to much of wine coolers which I can't handle. I think it's the sweetness that gets to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2012, 08:45 PM   #97
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Default Beer Tasting Time and Place

Just G and Strapie have volunteered to host the beer tasting party in their "Suite". I'm game if everyone else is. I just want to make sure everyone is welcomed and comfortable with it all. Everyone that wants to participate please just post here and let us know.

Shout out to Just G and Strapie for volunteering to host the first annual beer tasting party. :-)

Red and I bought 4 new 6 packs to try today. We will let you know the results of our private tasting party.

On another note: We are going over to my Dads house tomorrow to cook him home made crab cakes with all the fixings.

Peace!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2012, 07:56 AM   #98
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Default Attention: Please Read this

OK! Regarding the tasting party. Tasting the beers was never meant to be a full blown party just a chance to meet fellow beer drinkers and hang out for awhile. I have complete confidence everyone will act like adults and we can have some fun with this.

So to make it clear. "There is not a Party" but a small get together to taste some beer.

Thanks everyone!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2012, 08:06 AM   #99
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebug61 View Post
OK! Regarding the tasting party. Tasting the beers was never meant to be a full blown party just a chance to meet fellow beer drinkers and hang out for awhile. I have complete confidence everyone will act like adults and we can have some fun with this.

So to make it clear. "There is not a Party" but a small get together to taste some beer.

Thanks everyone!
Sounds like fun guys,
count me in,
I will hunt up some interesting brews for you.

FYI...
(from the guy who is engaged to the lady who reads the lease.....)

Would not be prudent to bring "home brew" as it may be considered contraban if you are crossing state lines. Keep all receipts for the beer you do bring handy, especially if you plan on bringing large quantities, more than a 12 pack.

if you have any questions, consult your local state.gov
Old 06-17-2012, 08:07 AM   #100
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Sounds good Okie, G, and Strappie! I' will come! Is this during the butch / ftm bonding time? Cause you know we have some femmes that enjoy a good brew too..

*cheers* to Fathers and Sunday!

The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post: